United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-05-2022, 04:19 PM
saffers

Default Champions league final: Real Madrid v Liverpool

Benzema to save us again?

Everything suggests Real will win but never write off these jammy £#%&!s.

Thiago and Fabinho surely wont be fully fit if they play.

Unread 28-05-2022, 04:20 PM
silv

You’ve cursed it

Unread 28-05-2022, 04:21 PM
Ethers

Not sure everything suggests Real will win tbf pal

Would love Ben Zimmy to do them over, but got a horrible feeling they’re going to win it quite comfortably

Unread 28-05-2022, 04:22 PM
waynes ear's

4-0 Liverpool

also, £#%&! off

Unread 28-05-2022, 04:24 PM
Bunker Buster

Have no idea what will happen, PRIMED for bed at half time......

Few scousers at work on the one day trip, in at 6am tmrw, please Ben Zimmy let me be moon walking into those change'ees lad ...

Unread 28-05-2022, 04:27 PM
goonlooca

Just hope the scousers haven't already won it by half-time

Unread 28-05-2022, 04:32 PM
Fat Al

Don't care, won't be watching it.

Unread 28-05-2022, 04:33 PM
Chris Quayd

Almost don’t care, this season has absolutely drained me of hope

Unread 28-05-2022, 04:37 PM
NedKelly

Only way I’d be invested in this is if they won the league. Would be praying for a Madrid win. Now I don’t care. Hope they lose obviously but I’m more focussed on us getting ourselves together and trying to stay positive from the ETH appointment.

Unread 28-05-2022, 04:55 PM
Dr Stranger

Obviously it’s unbearable here today.. I just nipped out for some shopping and there was a guy in Tesco wearing a cap with flags out the top, the £#%&!ing Derek. It was everthing in my power to not Joe Pesci him with my shopping list lottery pen.

Haven’t spoken to a single ‘red’ who doesn’t think they’ll win. Madrid breaking their hearts and then having to still do a parade around the City tomorrow would be £#%&!ing hilarious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Only way I’d be invested in this is if they won the league. Would be praying for a Madrid win. Now I don’t care. Hope they lose obviously but I’m more focussed on us getting ourselves together and trying to stay positive from the ETH appointment.
This tbh.

A few weeks ago, if you’d have said they won’t win the quad, the league or the domestic treble and city won’t win the CL, then I’d take that all day long.

They were all pretending last week that they weren’t really bothered and that tonight is the one they really want. Liars.

Unread 28-05-2022, 04:58 PM
Mr_Ed

You’d have to say the vermin should win BUT I would have said the same about Chelsea and City.

Unread 28-05-2022, 05:23 PM
Pop

I'm clinging to Madrid's statistic of having played 17 European finals and won 13 of them. That's not luck

3-1 to the murdering scouse bastards then.

Unread 28-05-2022, 05:33 PM
Joe Biden

Quote:
Agree to an extent. Once the quad went a bit of relaxation set in. I've resigned myself to the fact we'll never overtake their European cups in my lifetime so the league is all I give a £#%&! about really.

Unread 28-05-2022, 05:35 PM
Zorg

Quote:
This. Imagine how sick we’d all be feeling if they’d won the league last week.

As it is, I’m quite chilled. Obviously hope they get absolutely humiliated but if they win, meh.

Unread 28-05-2022, 06:11 PM
saffers

Quote:
Fair enough.

Quite relaxed, might end up wrong but think Real will win it. Had a tougher route, have basically rested since the semis since they wrapped the league up.

Liverpool on the other hand have had extra midweek games, had to fight all the way till the last day. Also wont have faced a team of Madrids quality this season in the cl. Met Inter, Villarreal and Benfica. And were troubled by all. Suspect Benzema, Vini et al wont let them off.

Unread 28-05-2022, 06:18 PM
My Name is Heath

Is it live on YouTube?

They did that last year I think.

Unread 28-05-2022, 06:19 PM
Sparky***

Liverpool will win.

Madrid just let in too many goals

3 champions league finals in the last 4 season ffs

Unread 28-05-2022, 06:23 PM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Liverpool will win.

Madrid just let in too many goals

3 champions league finals in the last 4 season ffs
Gutting isn’t it… we win 13 league titles and get to four finals. They win 1 title and get to 5.

Unread 28-05-2022, 06:31 PM
no fun

Just drove past a pub in Sale (the Vine) displaying Spanish flags

Vvg2c

Unread 28-05-2022, 06:36 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Gutting isn’t it… we win 13 league titles and get to four finals. They win 1 title and get to 5.
Yeah absolutely gutting mate, really takes the gloss off those 13 titles for me.
Closed Thread