United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic

Unread 01-11-2007, 03:52 PM
The Mull

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
sorry gerard, this is strictly for partners

kids doing your head in is a seperate thread, but one i would gladly contribute to
Thanks, I fully understand. A thread about Asbo, may well be very dangerous, as the prosecution could use it in evidence against me

Unread 01-11-2007, 03:55 PM
The Mull

[quote=no fun;624530]sorry [b]gerard[/B], this is strictly for partners

Just noticed, sunday name. Cheers No Fun

Unread 01-11-2007, 05:08 PM
jaffo

I will happily contribute to it providing Mrs J lets me near the computer on Friday night

Unread 01-11-2007, 05:10 PM
red @rmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gedthemull
Does it have to be about spouse/partner, it's just that my 16yo daughter, Asbo, is driving me round the effin bend. does she qualify for a rant? I may be able to keep within the 3000 word limit.
Fucking link!!!!!!!!!

Unread 01-11-2007, 10:05 PM
The Mull

Quote:
Originally Posted by red @rmy
Fucking link!!!!!!!!!
Mr @rmy, I have only just converted from lurker to poster, basically coz i'm an old fucker and have no IT skills, so a link at the mo is a no no. when Asbo's brother comes home from uni, he may be able to help.

Unread 02-11-2007, 06:00 PM
no fun

ok, its friday lets give it a go

the peg seller has been a cunt this week due to her insistence that her fucking potato picking tarmac laying uncle stays with us for xmas

Unread 02-11-2007, 06:08 PM
red @rmy

Quote:

the peg seller has been a cunt this week due to her insistence that her fucking potato picking tarmac laying uncle stays with us for xmas
Sounds like summat out of National lampoons.

Only gripe I have with the missus this week, was her poor effort of a curry t'other night.

Unread 02-11-2007, 07:27 PM
Jason Todd

Quote:

at least he can help with the roast spuds on the xmas dinner.

Unread 02-11-2007, 07:29 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Todd
at least he can help with the roast spuds on the xmas dinner.
chance would be a fucking fine thing

he`ll be down the pub getting pissed out of his big fat red irish face

Unread 02-11-2007, 07:35 PM
Jason Todd

Quote:
chance would be a fucking fine thing

he`ll be down the pub getting pissed out of his big fat red irish face
the only real option then is when there is only you and the uncle in the house ring up old trafford or somewhere else high profile and give them a load of random numbers and letters in an irish accent then shout 'i'll do it to be sure'. Leg it out of the house and go for a pint and by the time you return I reckon the uncle would be long gone to alternative digs via the police and you get a peacefull Xmas.