United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 05-06-2019, 08:26 AM
Bunker Buster

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
It destroyed Moyes (wasn't exactly a challenge to be fair).

It practically destroyed LVG, turned him even more insane than he already was, and publicly humiliated him by kicking him out onto his arse while he was still celebrating winning the FA Cup.

And it would've destroyed Mourinho if the squad and board didn't prove him right about most things before the season ended.

Solksjaer doesn't stand a chance, the poor sod
There's a flip side to this though patty....

Although probably the weakest of the four, he has an awful lot of supporters sway, if he plays it right and things do(when) get tough, he can with some good PR fall back on his past at United..

He could be our iron catalyst to boardroom change...

:littlest hobo music starts playing :

Unread 05-06-2019, 08:37 AM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
There's a flip side to this though patty....

Although probably the weakest of the four, he has an awful lot of supporters sway, if he plays it right and things do(when) get tough, he can with some good PR fall back on his past at United..

He could be our iron catalyst to boardroom change...

:littlest hobo music starts playing :
Angry Jews turning a lovable miracle worker into a martyr?

I feel like I've heard that one before.

Unread 05-06-2019, 09:23 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
Wouldn’t be surprised if it was true tbh.

There were rumours a couple of months ago of a split between the Spanish speaking lads and the English ones.

Unread 05-06-2019, 09:53 AM
Lok

If only we had someone with inside knowledge on the Spanish lot who could confirm/deny the rift rumours...

It's strange that PSG haven't announced it yet.

Hopefully the Rabiot rumours are true and we break even.

Unread 05-06-2019, 10:05 AM
dunk

Sounds like they realised he wasn't worth keeping and offered a token contract in the hope he'd £#%&! off tbh.

Unread 05-06-2019, 10:09 AM
dinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Sounds like they realised he wasn't worth keeping and offered a token contract in the hope he'd £#%&! off tbh.
How do you explain Jones getting a contract? Someone at the club, despite seasons of evidence to the contrary, decided that big £#%&!ing #@&%! was worth keeping?

We're £#%&!ed

Unread 05-06-2019, 10:20 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinger
How do you explain Jones getting a contract? Someone at the club, despite seasons of evidence to the contrary, decided that big £#%&!ing #@&%! was worth keeping?

We're £#%&!ed
He accepted whatever he was offered

Unread 05-06-2019, 10:27 AM
dinger

Depressingly true

Unread 05-06-2019, 10:36 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
If only we had someone with inside knowledge on the Spanish lot who could confirm/deny the rift rumours...

It's strange that PSG haven't announced it yet.

Hopefully the Rabiot rumours are true and we break even.
The rift thing was a bit OTT, but Herrera has thought for a while that Rashford has turned into a bit of a #@&%!. Motwyw.

Regards to his contract, the pay cut thing isn't true. Just PSG offered 50 bags a week more which United wouldn't match. I'd be on the plane for that much extra aswell tbh.

Unread 05-06-2019, 11:07 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
The rift thing was a bit OTT, but Herrera has thought for a while that Rashford has turned into a bit of a #@&%!. Motwyw.

Regards to his contract, the pay cut thing isn't true. Just PSG offered 50 bags a week more which United wouldn't match. I'd be on the plane for that much extra aswell tbh.

ITK

edit: Rashford can get the £#%&! out as well.

Unread 05-06-2019, 11:19 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's

ITK

edit: Rashford can get the £#%&! out as well.
You called it.

It's just a shame that his #@&%!ry didn't result in him becoming a Ronaldoesque goal machine. That's the kind of #@&%! we need.

Unread 05-06-2019, 11:27 AM
waynes ear's

pardon?

Unread 05-06-2019, 11:40 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:

GTF.
You've taken Herrera's word for it ?

So he wouldn't lie to you ?

Unread 05-06-2019, 11:42 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's

Unread 05-06-2019, 11:58 AM
Lok

Quote:

I meant Marlo. I'll wait until he's responded, thanks.

Unread 05-06-2019, 12:09 PM
My Name is Keith

Thumbs up

Quote:

Worrying re rashers. Difficult to escape #@&%!ery when your dancing/insta and occasional team mate is lingard I suppose.

Cheers Draggers

Unread 05-06-2019, 12:11 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
I meant Marlo. I'll wait until he's responded, thanks.

Good en pal...

Unread 05-06-2019, 12:20 PM
messhead

Quote:

Think he's a bit shit really but always found him sincere in that he seemed to genuinely care about playing for us. Remember him talking about analysing our past midfielders and wanting to show that same desire and passion on the pitch, and to his credit he's never looked lazy, unlike half of the other shitstains stealing a wage at the club. He's just not really been good enough, but that said its hard to look good in our team currently. It's evident that Rashy is a total @#%&!, so can't blame Herrery for taking the money.

Unread 05-06-2019, 12:35 PM
puressence

Love how many people speak directly to our players former players the ceo board members the lot. Truly blows my mind yet not one has set foot into old Trafford in years bar draggers who does speak to some players and says nothing

Unread 05-06-2019, 12:37 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Love how many people speak directly to our players former players the ceo board members the lot. Truly blows my mind yet not one has set foot into old Trafford in years bar draggers who does speak to some players and says nothing
Apart from what he just said...
Closed Thread