United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Science & Technology
Reply
 
Unread 17-07-2018, 02:52 PM
red red robbo
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
I got the 3 for fathers day recently. The water proof feature is great battery last a couple of days for me I dont read all sorts on it so its more texts etc

fitness is ok not as good as a Fitbit but the integration with the phone is not as good as you can imagine with a Fitbit etc blah
Isn't that a sackable offence for a Microsoft employee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
Yeah it's a real ball ache plugging your watch in at the same time as your phone

PS my garmin fenix lasts 5-10 days depending on usage. HTH.
Plug in?

Are they not wireless charging?
 
Unread 17-07-2018, 02:56 PM
silv
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by red red robbo
Isn't that a sackable offence for a Microsoft employee



Plug in?

Are they not wireless charging?
yep. its quite nice putting it on its dock at night. don't see why its a hard ship at all, unless koppas is saying he sleeps in his fucking watch
 
Unread 17-07-2018, 02:58 PM
plopborsky
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by red red robbo
Isn't that a sackable offence for a Microsoft employee



Plug in?

Are they not wireless charging?
the old msft yes my boss just got me 2 mac's have to have all sorts now because of the way our services are across platforms
 
Unread 17-07-2018, 03:02 PM
Whip Hubley
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by red red robbo

Plug in?

Are they not wireless charging?
The Fenix? No it has a USB charge adapter.

No idea about the apple watch, don't do apple...... overpriced garbage....
 
Unread 17-07-2018, 03:43 PM
windy waffles
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
yep. its quite nice putting it on its dock at night. don't see why its a hard ship at all, unless koppas is saying he sleeps in his fucking watch


No I don't.
 
Unread 17-07-2018, 03:49 PM
red red robbo
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
the old msft yes my boss just got me 2 mac's have to have all sorts now because of the way our services are across platforms
Yeah, they have seen the light. I noticed at one of their conferences in London the other year that they were all about collaboration with (shudder) open source projects.

I even have an MSDN subscription!

Windows is still shit though
 
Unread 17-07-2018, 04:38 PM
plopborsky
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by red red robbo
Yeah, they have seen the light. I noticed at one of their conferences in London the other year that they were all about collaboration with (shudder) open source projects.

I even have an MSDN subscription!

Windows is still shit though
not sure how you can get mad at windows 10
 
Unread 19-09-2018, 01:08 PM
dragflick
 
Default

Tempted by the new one tbh. Some decent fitness stuff...

https://www.theverge.com/2018/9/19/1...s-screen-price

Can produce personal heat maps

Did look at the Garmin Fenix, lad at work has one- impressive, and battery lasts a lot fucking longer. But I don't think I'd get full use of it as I'm not really a cycling/hiking nonce etc.
 
Unread 19-09-2018, 01:10 PM
redhegemony
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Tempted by the new one tbh. Some decent fitness stuff...

https://www.theverge.com/2018/9/19/1...s-screen-price

Can produce personal heat maps

Did look at the Garmin Fenix, lad at work has one- impressive, and battery lasts a lot fucking longer. But I don't think I'd get full use of it as I'm not really a cycling/hiking nonce etc.
laying into the Lake District crew...
 
Unread 19-09-2018, 01:12 PM
dragflick
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
laying into the Lake District crew...
Big Keithers is the exception, the rest can gtf.
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Apple Watch
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Apple redhegemony Science & Technology 17 03-02-2015 05:42 PM
Apple TV silv Science & Technology 34 15-05-2014 12:10 AM
Apple TV naes_sean Science & Technology 54 19-01-2012 02:05 PM
Hey apple. red @rmy Off Topic 2 12-03-2010 09:11 PM
An apple a day keeps the doctor away arf! Off Topic 2 29-11-2007 07:26 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 02:02 AM.

Copyright 2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.