United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive
Closed Thread

Unread 07-10-2018, 07:40 AM
waynes ear's

This stupid #@&%!

Unread 07-10-2018, 10:00 AM
Kangared

Poor team selection & complete lack of confidence caused the problems but good reactive changes, a superb display from Pogba , Mata’s Infectious energy & superb support got us home . What the £#%&! does Mourinho see in The Scottish Player ?

Unread 07-10-2018, 10:14 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangared
What the £#%&! does Mourinho see in The Scottish Player ?
A scapegoat

Unread 07-10-2018, 10:20 AM
Kangared

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
A scapegoat
He seems to really like him as a player. I have seen absolutely nothing other than a plodding slow oafish player who would be a squad player at Burnley.

Unread 07-10-2018, 05:35 PM
red in cumbria

Isn't it that he's somebody who always does what he's told? Unlike certain others.

Unread 07-10-2018, 10:05 PM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Isn't it that he's somebody who always does what he's told? Unlike certain others.
It's not much good though when you're bang average and slower than an obese granny.

Unread 07-10-2018, 10:20 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Gypsum Sagetastic

Also

Went 2-0 down, threw a tenner on. Big winnings
Did this aswell.

Against West Ham

Unread 07-10-2018, 10:30 PM
S/Side.Red

The Scottish Player deserves some time to develop, but it does feel that his main role is to serve as a means to humiliate a senior player.

Unread 07-10-2018, 10:31 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
The Scottish Player deserves some time to develop, but it does feel that his main role is to serve as a means to humiliate a senior player.
He does it amazingly well tbf

Unread 07-10-2018, 10:33 PM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
I'm still not sure why Bailly was subbed. Perhaps I'd lost it at that point but was he really that shit for 19mins?

I don't rate him. All over the shop at times and often 'defending' is all a bit last ditch, makes rash decisions too (to an extent understandable given number of professional games played). However for whatever reason Jose seems to want to make an example out of him time and again. If he's a duff buy, just get rid. Same goes for Lindelof.

Unread 07-10-2018, 10:34 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
He does it amazingly well tbf
True, really can't have any complaints at his performance.

Unread 07-10-2018, 10:35 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Did this aswell.

Against West Ham

Unread 07-10-2018, 10:36 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
I'm still not sure why Bailly was subbed. Perhaps I'd lost it at that point but was he really that shit for 19mins?

I don't rate him. All over the shop at times and often 'defending' is all a bit last ditch, makes rash decisions too (to an extent understandable given number of professional games played). However for whatever reason Jose seems to want to/enjoy making an example out of him time and again. If he's a duff buy, just get rid. Same goes for Lindelof.
Lindelof and Bailly are young centre backs. They have room to improve. Smalling and Jones are at their supposed peak. It's Laurel and Hardy that should be getting replaced.

Unread 07-10-2018, 10:36 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:

I don't rate him. All over the shop at times and often 'defending' is all a bit last ditch, makes rash decisions too (to an extent understandable given number of professional games played). However for whatever reason Jose seems to want to/enjoy making an example out of him time and again. If he's a duff buy, just get rid. Same goes for Lindelof.
Don't think Mou trusts Bailly on or off the field. When he did that elaborate injury stuff against Valencia I reckon Mou had Chelsea flashbacks when they all got injured when downing tools. Wasn't there a story last season about him crying off the West Brom game we lost at OT and then being fine the next day? Deffo on Mou's list of snake possibilities imo.

Unread 07-10-2018, 10:39 PM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Lindelof and Bailly are young centre backs. They have room to improve. Smalling and Jones are at their supposed peak. It's Laurel and Hardy that should be getting replaced.
I don't see why United persist with Jones given the lads injury record. It's unfortunate but he keeps breaking down time and again, not short lay offs either. He needs to be another clubs problem IMO.

Unread 07-10-2018, 10:57 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
I don't see why United persist with Jones given the lads injury record. It's unfortunate but he keeps breaking down time and again, not short lay offs either. He needs to be another clubs problem IMO.
Who's going to pay Jones a wage though? He didn't even get a look in for this:

Unread 08-10-2018, 12:57 PM
shenwen

Quote:
I saw it more about Mourinho make ng a stubborn point about ball playing defenders (although doesn’t explain why Smalling played he full 90). Stick a midfielder into the CB position. Didn’t work so at half time he stuck two midfielders there

Unread 08-10-2018, 01:49 PM
Seamus

Quote:
maybe Jose had a flashback of his shot from the halfway line against Valencia

Unread 08-10-2018, 01:51 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus
maybe Jose had a flashback of his shot from the halfway line against Valencia

this!
Closed Thread