United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-10-2020, 07:48 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
not sure how the greek lad stayed on.
Was that the 2 footer on Pellistri? Didn’t even get booked did he?

Unread 23-10-2020, 07:55 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
yup.

rojo looks most likely to score. needs to mete out some justice, too.

ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Everton and Liverpool are consistently full of thugs at youth level

dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
yup.

rojo looks most likely to score. needs to mete out some justice, too.
Got levelled himself tbf.

Unread 23-10-2020, 07:58 PM
jem

Quote:
Got levelled himself tbf.
missed that.

probs plotting his revenge as we speak.

Unread 23-10-2020, 08:02 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Could have left out the last few words really.

Unread 23-10-2020, 08:03 PM
jem

rojo has gone to the top of the stands with a sniper rifle.

Unread 23-10-2020, 08:03 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
missed that.

probs plotting his revenge as we speak.
The big number 9 got him half way up his shin, did get a yellow tbf. He’ll have to take his revenge in the tunnel at FT..

Who’s that talking in the HT break..?

Fernandez and Galbraith are decent.

Unread 23-10-2020, 08:06 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Liverpool youth team player:

“Running up to the back end of December, it was me or Dan Cleary, in my head, who was going to make their debut for Liverpool’s first team in this game. Me and Dan always got on, to be honest, but I think I ended this relationship. I took the decision, it was me or him, so I went after him in training,” Brewitt said.

“Before Christmas and the time between Christmas and new year, I put myself next to him in possession games, put myself next to him in games and I just kicked him. I wasn’t trying to hurt him badly but I was trying to hurt him enough so he was out the way and I would play. It was about a week before the Exeter game and I took a bit of a heavy touch in a seven-a-side and he’s come in to tackle me.

“And I waited a split second too long and absolutely topped him, went over the ball, it was a bad tackle — I knew it was a bad tackle and I did it on purpose. I’m not incredibly proud of it. I’m not ashamed of it neither, because in my head it was me or him and I was choosing me. There was a bit of a scuffle after it. I think he got sent in for his reaction; rightly so, because his reaction was probably bang on.

“I finished off the session and he was on crutches for the next two weeks, so it was sort of like, not mission accomplished because I think that’s a bit harsh, I didn’t really want to hurt him, I just needed him out the way for this game. If that meant ruining a relationship I had, I was going to do it. I was desperate to play for Liverpool and that’s all I wanted to do.”

Unread 23-10-2020, 08:09 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
rojo has gone to the top of the stands with a sniper rifle.
Hopefully he turns it on himself, Private Pyle style.

Unread 23-10-2020, 08:11 PM
jem

Quote:
The big number 9 got him half way up his shin, did get a yellow tbf. He’ll have to take his revenge in the tunnel at FT..

Who’s that talking in the HT break..?

Fernandez and Galbraith are decent.
all of their players are bigger than ours. he looks like a giant. he's actually a bit of a short arse. we seem to have a team of midgets.

two fouls on pellistri in as many minutes.

that should have been a second yellow.

williams.

Unread 23-10-2020, 08:26 PM
dunk

£#%&!ing hell

Got to send the keeper off imo.

Unread 23-10-2020, 08:27 PM
tatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
Liverpool youth team player:

“Running up to the back end of December, it was me or Dan Cleary, in my head, who was going to make their debut for Liverpool’s first team in this game. Me and Dan always got on, to be honest, but I think I ended this relationship. I took the decision, it was me or him, so I went after him in training,” Brewitt said.

“Before Christmas and the time between Christmas and new year, I put myself next to him in possession games, put myself next to him in games and I just kicked him. I wasn’t trying to hurt him badly but I was trying to hurt him enough so he was out the way and I would play. It was about a week before the Exeter game and I took a bit of a heavy touch in a seven-a-side and he’s come in to tackle me.

“And I waited a split second too long and absolutely topped him, went over the ball, it was a bad tackle — I knew it was a bad tackle and I did it on purpose. I’m not incredibly proud of it. I’m not ashamed of it neither, because in my head it was me or him and I was choosing me. There was a bit of a scuffle after it. I think he got sent in for his reaction; rightly so, because his reaction was probably bang on.

“I finished off the session and he was on crutches for the next two weeks, so it was sort of like, not mission accomplished because I think that’s a bit harsh, I didn’t really want to hurt him, I just needed him out the way for this game. If that meant ruining a relationship I had, I was going to do it. I was desperate to play for Liverpool and that’s all I wanted to do.”
If this is true then i'd have the lad out of the club without a chance to pick up his gear.

Unread 23-10-2020, 08:30 PM
jem

jonesesque. saving everton a bit of hacking.

"not the tallest of sides..."

deserved that.

Unread 23-10-2020, 08:35 PM
Kent Brockman

Good finish.

Unread 23-10-2020, 08:35 PM
dunk

Lovely goal.

Unread 23-10-2020, 08:36 PM
jem

I wonder if this 4-4-2 shit with wingers will catch on.

Unread 23-10-2020, 08:38 PM
Stretlow

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
all of their players are bigger than ours. he looks like a giant. he's actually a bit of a short arse. we seem to have a team of midgets.

two fouls on pellistri in as many minutes.

that should have been a second yellow.

williams.
my mates lad is left back for Everton... He's a unit

Unread 23-10-2020, 08:39 PM
dunk

Pellistri can definitely play, obvs not comparing them in terms of ability, but he’s a bit like Messi, really quick feet, low centre of gravity, wants to be on the move and moving the ball quickly all the time.

Fernandez at LB looks a belter, nicked from Madrid

Unread 23-10-2020, 08:39 PM
Kent Brockman

The guy Fernandez (?) on the left looks really comfortable on the ball.
Closed Thread