United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-08-2010, 07:34 PM
ZX600

Default Re: Zidane - My Biggest Regret Is That I Did Not Play Alongside Scholes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
%@#$&!s
Who would you place above Zidane for that new-age accolade? Every time I've seen the man play in person, nothing but special. Don't pretend you wouldn't of killed for him to be in the shirt in the late 90's.

Unread 22-08-2010, 07:39 PM
Sandman

Default Re: Zidane - My Biggest Regret Is That I Did Not Play Alongside Scholes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZX600
Who would you place above Zidane for that new-age accolade? Every time I've seen the man play in person, nothing but special. Don't pretend you wouldn't of killed for him to be in the shirt in the late 90's.
Ronaldinho > Zidane

Unread 22-08-2010, 07:40 PM
ZX600

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman
Ronaldinho > Zidane
Just can't agree with that, I'm sorry.

Unread 22-08-2010, 07:44 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Ronaldinho > Zidane

Zidane was the stand out talent of the last 15 years. He was a genius, played a similar style to myself.

Unread 22-08-2010, 07:50 PM
redmike

Quote:
Ronaldinho > Zidane

Not for me.

Unread 22-08-2010, 08:09 PM
believe

I'm starting to look forward to xmas when scholes is £#%&!ed and everyone thinks he's shit again

Unread 22-08-2010, 08:12 PM
Sloane

you would have thought his biggest regret was butting somebody in his last game. the world cup final.

Unread 22-08-2010, 08:44 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloane
you would have thought his biggest regret was butting somebody in his last game. the world cup final.
Considering it was Marco Materazzi, I don't imagine he regrets a thing.

Unread 22-08-2010, 08:47 PM
ZX600

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Considering it was Marco Materazzi, I don't imagine he regrets a thing.
Well he shouldn't of got off with Ferrara then if he can't take the jibes.
Closed Thread