United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-08-2020, 03:28 PM
utd99

If you’re a goal down to them with less than 20 to play you’re basically toast, they’re just not going to allow the rest of the game to happen. Every single slo-mo showed agonising screams and zero contact. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a ref match the time wasted against time added. I’d love to see them just let the game continue around cheats on the ground.

Unread 22-08-2020, 03:38 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
If you’re a goal down to them with less than 20 to play you’re basically toast, they’re just not going to allow the rest of the game to happen. Every single slo-mo showed agonising screams and zero contact. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a ref match the time wasted against time added. I’d love to see them just let the game continue around cheats on the ground.
You can see why they lost the same amount of games as Barcelona this season in La Liga. They're a £#%&!ing horrible team to play against. As you say, the minute you go behind against them you know you're in for the full repertoire of diving, cheating, rolling around & time-wasting. It's infuriating to play against but also very effective if the officials just let them get away with it.

The tackle on Lukaku for the penalty was one of the most cynically, spitefully, blatant attempts to crock a player early in the game i've seen in some time.

I mean just look at it. He's literally put all his weight onto Lukaku's achilles there. How it's not a straight red I don't know. Then Diego Carlos does the old 'Suarez' trick of rolling around with his arm in the air.

I'm sure it's only the fact that Lukaku is built like a £#%&!ing juggernaut that's saved him serious injury there.

Unread 22-08-2020, 03:39 PM
andyroo

Did the same thing to Marcus too

The @#%&!

Unread 22-08-2020, 03:49 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
We famously did so well against them last time we had a snide c*** managing us.

ps pay your subs.
*on the pitch
We would do well with a bully in the team.

Unread 22-08-2020, 03:54 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
*on the pitch
We would do well with a bully in the team.
You don't need a 'bully' to beat a team like that you just have to out-football them and render their cheating redundant.

if we'd have taken two of our 20 odd chances we created, it's game over, they can't do £#%&! all and we cruise to a win.

Unread 22-08-2020, 09:40 PM
avocado

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Mourinho's Porto
Thanks for reminding me. That’s tonight’s sleep ruined. But they were the full 90 not just the last 15. One reason why he should never have been near our door.

Unread 22-08-2020, 11:14 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by avocado
Thanks for reminding me. That’s tonight’s sleep ruined. But they were the full 90 not just the last 15. One reason why he should never have been near our door.
Might never have been but for *that* bent official at OT, there's a late night thought eh.

Unread 22-08-2020, 11:54 PM
avocado

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Might never have been but for *that* bent official at OT, there's a late night thought eh.
Wonder if VAR would have noticed the 5 defenders between Scholes and the goal line whe the flag went up? Probably not .....
Closed Thread