United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-05-2019, 11:16 AM
messhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
literally couldn't give a £#%&! if he wants to move. if he's talking to other clubs, then £#%&! off.
This. Sick of players trying to call the shots. It's probably been for his own safety that he hasn't got much game time, imagine Wanyama clattering into him, he'd probably get killed.

Unread 14-05-2019, 12:19 PM
windy waffles

Oh noes...

A five foot midget who will never make it in the PL, let alone at United, wants to leave...

Bye.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
I'm surprised he didn't get more minutes tbh. He looks to have everything (other than height) and the game has moved on quite a bit, there's no need for him to be a big lad.
What does he have exactly? Please tell me...

Unread 14-05-2019, 12:34 PM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles

Oh noes...

A five foot midget who will never make it in the PL, let alone at United, wants to leave...

Bye.

What does he have exactly? Please tell me...
A cool name, decent hair, good dribbler, good 1st touch, seems to be able to read the game well and a cool name.

Unread 14-05-2019, 12:41 PM
Sparky***

oh noes! he wants to leave

we'd better pay him 200k a week!

Unread 14-05-2019, 12:48 PM
Cream

He must be blinding in the reserves because I haven't seen jack shit of his supposed talent when he's actually had minutes.

All our young players seem to get bullied off the ball in the Premiership. Which is understandable. But they need to beef up before demanding starting places.

Unread 14-05-2019, 02:39 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream

All our young players seem to get bullied off the ball in the Premiership. Which is understandable. But they need to beef up before demanding starting places.

Unread 14-05-2019, 02:41 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
These are the facts.

Unread 14-05-2019, 02:54 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
These are the facts.
You should be demanding a starting place over JLingz ffs

Unread 14-05-2019, 02:57 PM
utd99

Who is this person?

Unread 14-05-2019, 03:26 PM
Vedder

Can’t get in the team ahead of these useless @#%&!s but wants to challenge Neymar and Mbappé. Obviously %@#$&!s

Unread 14-05-2019, 05:30 PM
S/Side.Red

Size of him

Not sure there’s any point telling him we will wait until he gets much taller mind. Probably the last thing he wants to hear. He’s a midget so back him or don’t.

Unread 14-05-2019, 05:42 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Cheeky little bastard.

Should stick him in a £#%&!ing washing machine on a 60 minute spin. Teach the little %@#$&!s a lesson.

Needs to go out on loan. See how he goes at West Ham eg.

Unread 14-05-2019, 06:38 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
You should be demanding a starting place over JLingz ffs
Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Size of him

Not sure there’s any point telling him we will wait until he gets much taller mind. Probably the last thing he wants to hear. He’s a midget so back him or don’t.

Unread 15-05-2019, 08:18 AM
Finport Red

He should bide his time. The club's become such a pantomime there's bound to be a role for the little fella soon enough.

Unread 15-05-2019, 09:17 AM
messhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Mata's face in thst pic. Probably wants to go home and write some eloquent Spanish poetry on his blog whilst smoking a pipe, instead he's stuck there listening to that midget screeching and crying over game time whilst Lingard has been loudly making hilarious tourettes-esque tics since 7am and shows no sign of stopping until going home time.
I've decided I hate Lingard just as much as I do big Ash. An irritating little goblin of a player, offers £#%&! all except the occasional YouTube moment and shit dances. Willing to put money on him referring to himself as a "boss". Do I hope he dies? Probably, but I'd like him to get flogged to Burnley first so he can have a few months of descending into despair as he realises he was never a top player and he's always been absolute shit.

Unread 15-05-2019, 10:47 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Size of him

Good to see lingard’s taken him under his wing. He’ll be a top pro in no time.

Unread 15-05-2019, 03:40 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by messhead
I've decided I hate Lingard just as much as I do big Ash. An irritating little goblin of a player, offers £#%&! all except the occasional YouTube moment and shit dances. Willing to put money on him referring to himself as a "boss". Do I hope he dies? Probably, but I'd like him to get flogged to Burnley first so he can have a few months of descending into despair as he realises he was never a top player and he's always been absolute shit.
I'm sure his "dabbing" would go down a treat with their famously tolerant and trendy fans too.

Unread 20-05-2019, 12:43 PM
AK14

Another midget made his debut for Celtic yesterday

Really hope Ole gives our garden gnome a chance in pre season.

Unread 20-05-2019, 01:22 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
https://twitter.com/sportbible/statu...805173248?s=21

Another midget made his debut for Celtic yesterday

Really hope Ole gives our garden gnome a chance in pre season.
Have you seen his highlights from the game? You can just tell he has it. 16 ffs

Unread 20-05-2019, 01:33 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Have you seen his highlights from the game? You can just tell he has it. 16 ffs
Good link mate.
Closed Thread