United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > News, Current Affairs & Politics
Reply
 
Unread 11-03-2019, 04:37 PM
red in cumbria
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spock
moral panic...? no one gave a fuck about that song other than mostly liking it
Mary Whitehouse and her fellow travellers were up in arms about it.
 
Unread 11-03-2019, 04:49 PM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
you, just days ago, on 'smack my bitch up'
 
Unread 12-03-2019, 02:49 PM
Fat Al
 
Default

That model of 737 being grounded everywhere now.

CAA saying they have banned them from even flying thru UK airspace now.

Boeing taking a hit on the stock market as well.

I wonder if/when Trump will see this as an affront to the US aviation industry & start tweeting crap.
 
Unread 12-03-2019, 02:52 PM
red red robbo
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
That model of 737 being grounded everywhere now.

CAA saying they have banned them from even flying thru UK airspace now.

Boeing taking a hit on the stock market as well.

I wonder if/when Trump will see this as an affront to the US aviation industry & start tweeting crap.
Hopefully he'll offer to fly one across the Atlantic to prove just how safe they are
 
Unread 12-03-2019, 03:08 PM
Hands of Scone
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by red red robbo
Hopefully he'll offer to fly one across the Atlantic to prove just how safe they are
Its a beaudiful plane. Safest plane in the world.
 
Unread 12-03-2019, 05:06 PM
Spock
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Mary Whitehouse and her fellow travellers were up in arms about it.
I'm sure you make things up at time riccers
 
Unread 12-03-2019, 05:09 PM
Zorg
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
That model of 737 being grounded everywhere now.

CAA saying they have banned them from even flying thru UK airspace now.

Boeing taking a hit on the stock market as well.

I wonder if/when Trump will see this as an affront to the US aviation industry & start tweeting crap.
 
Unread 12-03-2019, 05:10 PM
silv
 
Default


Fucking old fart
 
Unread 12-03-2019, 05:14 PM
rubbernecker
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by red red robbo
It's when the pilots manually try to override things that they usually go wrong.

Leave it to the computers.
 
Unread 12-03-2019, 05:37 PM
75Red
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv

Fucking old fart
Can't believe I'm saying this, but for the first time ever, I tend to agree with him.
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Ethiopian Airlines crash
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Airlines you've flown with that no longer exist Dougiethebiscuit Off Topic 81 03-02-2013 02:35 PM
Man Utd in Turkish Airlines deal fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 21-01-2010 05:20 PM
Airlines that fly to New York 42ndstreet irregular Off Topic 24 23-12-2007 11:06 AM
Yorkshire Airlines Serenity Now Off Topic 3 10-05-2007 01:32 PM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:17 AM.

Copyright 2006 - 2019 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.