United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > News, Current Affairs & Politics

Unread 15-05-2019, 11:36 AM
Albert Tatlock

Default This Alabama abortion legislation...

... that will make all abortions illegal in the state.

Apparently they voted down an amendment that would allow abortion in the case of rape or incest... so even more inbreeds then...

Some say that the Republican Alabama legislature want this to go to the supreme court so that the Trump appointees can strike down Roe v's Wade and make abortion illegal in the whole of the US. Gilead here we come...

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ns-vote-latest

Unread 15-05-2019, 11:53 AM
Patty_b

Madness.

On one hand we have managed to take a photo of a black hole in the middle of our galaxy using a system of high powered cameras scattered across the globe, all working in unison with each other. Something which shouldn't even be fucking possible, but mankind along with science has managed to find a way.

On the other, we have a first world global superpower, filled with old hateful bible-bashers, forcing women to bear the children of rapists and abusive family members against their will, with the threat of imprisonment should they go against the word of their preferred make-believe god.

What a time to be alive.

Last edited by Patty_b; 15-05-2019 at 11:57 AM.

Unread 15-05-2019, 11:55 AM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b View Post
Madness.

On one hand we have managed to take a photo of a black hole in the middle of our galaxy using a system of high powered cameras scattered across the globe, all working in unison with each other. Something which shouldn't even be fucking possible, but mankind along with science has managed to find a way.

On the other, we have a first world global superpower, filled with old hateful bible-bashers, forcing women to bear the children of rapists and abusive family members against their will, with the threat of imprisonment should they go against the word of their preferred god.

What a time to be alive.
Green squares.

Unread 15-05-2019, 11:56 AM
messhead

Quote:
Madness.

On the other, we have a first world global superpower, filled with old hateful bible-bashers, forcing women to bear the children of rapists and abusive family members against their will, with the threat of imprisonment should they go against the word of their preferred make-believe god.

What a time to be alive.
Science schmience. When the rapture comes my faith will see me ascend.

Unread 15-05-2019, 11:58 AM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by messhead View Post
Science schmience. When the rapture comes my faith will see me ascend.
Hell sounds a lot more fun anyway, at least I'll be able to rape without the threat of fatherhood...

Unread 15-05-2019, 12:00 PM
Fat Al

Who needs Sharia Law when weíve got good olí fashioned fire & brimstone bible thumpers enacting laws like this.

Unread 15-05-2019, 12:01 PM
messhead

Quote:
Hell sounds a lot more fun anyway, at least I'll be able to rape without the threat of fatherhood...
Hell is a concept, not a place, you heathen. Submit to the will of the Lord or be flayed for eternity.

Unread 15-05-2019, 12:04 PM
red red robbo

Quote:

Unread 15-05-2019, 12:38 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
Madness.

What a time to be alive.

"You must spread..." etc

Unread 15-05-2019, 12:45 PM
big chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock View Post
"You must spread..." etc
Isnít that the source of the problem?