United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-06-2023, 03:54 PM
Lok

Not sure why the BBC pundits are digging us out so much. There wasn't much in that.

Unread 03-06-2023, 03:55 PM
dunk

Richards is dumb as a concrete post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
Not sure why the BBC pundits are digging us out so much. There wasn't much in that.
Force of habit?

Unread 03-06-2023, 03:56 PM
AK14

Schmeichel “how’s it 1-1”…

Have I been watching a different game?

City had more of the ball obviously but you’d expect that, we’ve definitely grew into the game and finished strong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
Yeah not sure what they’ve been watching tbh.

Unread 03-06-2023, 03:57 PM
andyroo

He does swipe at the ball. It's unlucky but for that not to be a penalty you have to change the rules.

Unread 03-06-2023, 03:57 PM
Dr Stranger

Grew into as it went on. Didn’t panic when we went behind.

Got to take more care with the ball and be a bit quicker and decisive around their box, but there’s a route to victory for us.

City poor. Careless on the ball and lacking urgency. They’ll surely not be like that this half.

Unread 03-06-2023, 03:58 PM
shenwen

Flat half. From both teams. There for the taking.

Had to turn off ITV after one of them said it was the worst penalty decision in the history of penalties . Think it was that blue @#%&! Dixon.

Dasilvatwins

It was a penalty . So why are they arguing against it?

I’m switching to ITV .

pedr0

We've done really really well to stay in the game after that start. Fair play

Unread 03-06-2023, 03:59 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

Citeh weren’t all that. Felt we looked decent in possession without being proper threatening even when behind. They haven’t done much outside of that flukey shot.

Eriksen been awful. Hardly seen him touch the ball and when he has it’s like his legs turned to jelly with the nerves.

Least Sancho has been part of some moves . Shouldn’t be relying on wan bisaaka to be creator in chief but here we are.

3-1 United

Unread 03-06-2023, 03:59 PM
sweetleftfoot

Stay in it, get Garnacho on for the Ghost and see what we can get.

Up the Reds.

Unread 03-06-2023, 04:00 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins

I’m switching to ITV .
Apparently Lee Dixon is being even worse there.

Surprising I know.

Unread 03-06-2023, 04:00 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Schmeichel “how’s it 1-1”…

Have I been watching a different game?

City had more of the ball obviously but you’d expect that, we’ve definitely grew into the game and finished strong.

Yeah not sure what they’ve been watching tbh.
We did and I don’t think city quite knew what to do after they scored and should have tried to kill it. They didn’t create much after that and we grew into it. I wouldn’t say the equaliser was coming, but we had openings. It didn’t come out of nothing.

Unread 03-06-2023, 04:01 PM
pc6090

Keane calling Dixon out for being a biased bitter blue @#%&!

Unread 03-06-2023, 04:02 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Apparently Lee Dixon is being even worse there.

Surprising I know.
They all agreed with the current law it’s a pen.
Which means if it happened at the end other city would have got a pen .

So there should be zero argument. Either then the law should be changed, which they already said will be at the end of the seaosn.

Also it’s worth noting, his arm isn’t at a flat 180 degree ish angle, he’s got his hand up like he’s making a save. That is unnatural

My Name is Heath

Quote:

I’m switching to ITV .
Keane nailed it.

Sorry but Garnacho for Sancho.

Sancho is slower than me getting up at 0500 with the heavy quilt on.

Big Weggy for the Glory Goal.

Finport Red

Quote:

I’m switching to ITV .
I switched over to itv after city’s goal.

To summarise their response to the penalty decision, it was “that’s a penalty according to the rules of the game, but never one for me”

Lodestar

The @#%&! lifts his hand up pre-empting the ball coming across. Pen all day long. A lot of whining from the pundits - Jenas is a clown.

Unread 03-06-2023, 04:03 PM
NedKelly

I’ve just tested it out in the garden and my arm didn’t jerk up in the air like that when I jumped while running.

Unread 03-06-2023, 04:04 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finport Red
I switched over to itv after city’s goal.

To summarise their response to the penalty decision, it was “that’s a penalty according to the rules of the game, but never one for me”
I wonder if personal feelings come into it when they commentate on non United games. @#%&!s. I hope so much we win.

Unread 03-06-2023, 04:04 PM
Dr Stranger

Since when is someone’s arm rising above their head as they’re coming down from a jump a natural position?

Then they try to say it isn’t because he doesn’t mean it. It doesn’t matter. It’s whether he could have avoided it by where his arm was. And he could. It’s harsh, but by the letter of the law, it’s a penalty. It’s a modern day penalty.
Closed Thread