United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-07-2022, 03:22 PM
Neo

Angry The Fredster Player Hate Scale

Deffo some strong levels of hate that certain Fredsters have had for certain players, but who's hate is the strongest? Who's blood boils most violently, who turns most red at seeing a certain someone in the shirt of red?

Lok's unmovable unwillingness to accept Blind as a United centre back, left-back, or defensive midfielder was memorable.

Waffles has been sniping at Van De Beek for a while now, although a part of me suspects its a sly attempt at getting under Bunks' skin.

Fred's Joe Biden seems to despise The Scottish Player more than the real Biden despises teleprompters.

Marlo has definitely been rebuffed by Bruno at some horrendous gathering of hangers-on.

If I had to pick one, it would probably be Utd99 and Lingard for me. That was a passionately volcanic hatred. Although Wade and Rashford is particularly interesting; definitely something going on behind the scenes there...

Unread 20-07-2022, 03:25 PM
utd99

Can’t really deny it. Everything about him just rubbed me up the wrong way. I don’t think it’s arrogant of me to suggest I was proven right in the end though.

Unread 20-07-2022, 03:28 PM
no fun

My mate terry used to go down to the Cliff to verbally abuse McClair

Unread 20-07-2022, 03:29 PM
utd99

You forgot Dunk and Mata, though that spectre appears to have shifted onto De Gea of late.

Unread 20-07-2022, 03:29 PM
windy waffles

I don't hate Donny, I am sure he is a lovely lad...

He is, however, £#%&!ing shite and will not make it here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
You forgot Dunk and Mata, though that spectre appears to have shifted onto De Gea of late.
So dunks hates Spanish players?

Closet racist?

Not for me to say...

Unread 20-07-2022, 03:30 PM
dunk

Quote:
I do £#%&!ing the De Gea tbf. Should’ve sold him in 2015

I don’t active dislike him really, or Mata, just the spectre of either of them actually playing for us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
So dunks hates Spanish players?

Closet racist?

Not for me to say...
Just the shit ones. (So the ones we sign )

Unread 20-07-2022, 03:37 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Well done Terry

Unread 20-07-2022, 03:37 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I do f***ing the De Gea tbf. Should’ve sold him in 2015

I don’t active dislike him really, or Mata, just the spectre of either of them actually playing for us.

Just the shit ones. (So the ones we sign )
I may be wrong but didn’t you say Mata’s 2nd against Liverpool at Anfield was lucky?

McClair was a good pro.

Unread 20-07-2022, 03:39 PM
dunk

There was deffo a time I hated Ashley Young more than even Mata and De Gea, came to respect his adaptability, effort and willingness in the end tbf.

Everyone hates Michael Owen more than any player surely?

Absolutely despised Bosnich and Foster.

Quote:
I may be wrong but didn’t you say Mata’s 2nd against Liverpool at Anfield was lucky?

McClair was a good pro.
Nah, top goal that. I may have said it to further wind someone up though lovely ball from Di Maria, his performance that day will always be remembered for catching the ball though

It was never a question of ability with Mata, best touch and brain you could hope for, he was just the exact opposite of what we really needed, and shoehorning him in when he didn’t fit anywhere just exacerbated the weaknesses. He had a couple of useful spells and should have played a lot more in recent seasons, but was never for United imo.

Unread 20-07-2022, 03:43 PM
utd99

I keep forgetting Owen played for us.

When Rooney recounted that story of Pogba and Lingard dancing the day after a loss I swear my blood pressure shot up to 160.

Unread 20-07-2022, 04:18 PM
Chorlton74

lingard launching his j-lingz clothing `brand` the same weekend as the dippers away.

Unread 20-07-2022, 05:08 PM
atticusgrinch

https://www.utdforum.com/forum/showt...ht=shit+driver

Seen him off.

Unread 20-07-2022, 05:11 PM
tatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Terry Gibson?

Unread 20-07-2022, 05:54 PM
plopborsky

we start fresh.

I hate no one.

Unread 20-07-2022, 06:09 PM
ryanMUFC

Phil Jones. Fraudster.

Unread 20-07-2022, 06:13 PM
andyroo

This thread isn't really about who you hate as such. It's about which player you are the Fredster most associated with hatred of.

lawless and De Gea
MJ and Fellaini (there was a lot of competition there)
pure and Freggle

Unread 20-07-2022, 06:18 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
This thread isn't really about who you hate as such. It's about which player you are the Fredster most associated with hatred of.

lawless and De Gea
MJ and Fellaini (there was a lot of competition there)
pure and Freggle
It’s not really about managers either but it was always going to turn in to “things we hate #64578544”

Dunks de Gea thing is weird as £#%&!. I think he’s blamed him for every goal we’ve conceded for about two years

Unread 20-07-2022, 06:19 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
It’s not really about managers either but it was always going to turn in to “things we hate #64578544”

Dunks de Gea thing is weird as £#%&!. I think he’s blamed him for every goal we’ve conceded for about two years
Him or Maguire

Unread 20-07-2022, 06:20 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Him or Maguire
Incredibly accurate judgement from me tbf. Both absolute £#%&!ing wheelie bins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe

It's not remotely weird; he's shit and get's praised for the most straight forward things because he's shit.

The weird thing is people who can't see it.

Unread 20-07-2022, 06:25 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Incredibly accurate judgement from me tbf. Both absolute £#%&!ing wheelie bins.

It's not remotely weird; he's shit and get's praised for the most straight forward things because he's shit.

The weird thing is people who can't see it.
Maguire was doing alright until Ole killed him.
Closed Thread