Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-07-2022, 10:59 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorschach
Indeed.

Yup.

What are they referring to in the Instagram post?

Unread 20-07-2022, 11:13 AM
Rorschach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
What are they referring to in the Instagram post?
The fact that they're in an elite bracket, having become Prem pros.

This supports believe's 1st statement.

The fact that Lingard [and also Rashford] felt the need to post such a thing on social media shows why he failed, supporting believe's 2nd statement.

[Rashford is in danger of the same, although he has been running up hills all summer, so you know, fingers crossed.]

Unread 20-07-2022, 01:47 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
You don't get to play for United or any other Prem team without being exceptionally good at football, despite what some might say on here. Problem is, being good probably only equates to 50% of what is required to be a success at United and be part of a success at United.

That other 50% is what we've been missing in most of our squad for a while now but the optimistic belief is that some of the players are capable of finding it. Lingard isn't.

Unread 20-07-2022, 03:48 PM
utd99

Quote:

The fact that Lingard [and also Rashford] felt the need to post such a thing on social media shows why he failed, supporting believe's 2nd statement.

[Rashford is in danger of the same, although he has been running up hills all summer, so you know, fingers crossed.]
Really? So the % thing is a statement of elitist arrogance eh? Is that a legit post from Rashford?

Unread 20-07-2022, 03:49 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:

Straight up @#%&!s. Though I suppose if you leave school and hit a top football team aged 15 . Come through the academy and become a millionaire before you’re 20. It will breed a certain mindset.

#@&%! behaviour still. They live in their bubble.

Unread 20-07-2022, 03:49 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch

Unread 20-07-2022, 03:56 PM
utd99

I always liked Rashford tbh, but before I shift him from pencil to ink on my shit @#%&! list I’d like to make sure he wasn’t referencing something else, like successful dribbles.

Unread 21-07-2022, 05:37 PM
dunk

£#%&!ing hell

The lad can never be accused of not maximising his earning potential

Unread 21-07-2022, 05:57 PM
Pop

I was glad to see Forest finally come back up, club with a bit of history and all that.

Sign him and I hope they are relegated by Christmas.

Unread 21-07-2022, 05:59 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
I was glad to see Forest finally come back up, club with a bit of history and all that.

Sign him and I hope they are relegated by Christmas.
Sign him and there’s a fair chance they will be.

Unread 21-07-2022, 05:59 PM
utd99

Emperor of frauds.

Unread 21-07-2022, 06:30 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
200k?!

The type of player that will look good when the team has a decent attack with zero expectation. Once West Ham had expectation and pressure of the top 4 and lo and behold he shit the bed.

Have no idea what Nottingham Forrest have been smoking offering him a deal . So much for all that West Ham ****ing he has been doing the last season.

He will be found out .fair play for earning what he is
Benrahma is a much better player imo, West Ham have probably strengthened elsewhere and have no need for him.

Unread 21-07-2022, 06:34 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Benrahma is a much better player imo, West Ham have probably strengthened elsewhere and have no need for him.
I wonder how long it takes till the Forrest fans realise he isn’t as good as the reputation that precedes him

Unread 21-07-2022, 06:43 PM
20LEgend1999

Steve Cooper will get the best out of him NQAT, with Deano and Jesse signed Forest will stay up comfortably IMO.

Surprised at just a one year deal.

Unread 21-07-2022, 06:55 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20LEgend1999
Surprised at just a one year deal.
The @#%&! probably wants a nice easy get-out if they get relegated.

Unread 21-07-2022, 07:04 PM
suedeshoes

I work with a Forest fan. He's messaged me.

"Highest paid player in our history and he's £#%&!ing rubbish. I hated him cos he's one of them modern prancing/dancing @#%&!s and now he's our prancing/dancing @#%&!.

Is he's as rubbish as I think or is he alright? He's played for England and you lot so..."

Unread 21-07-2022, 07:07 PM
naes_sean

What a £#%&!ing clown

Unread 21-07-2022, 07:09 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by naes_sean
Is the shirt signifying that he is the hope that kills you?

Has there ever been a man more deserving of violent torture?

Unread 21-07-2022, 07:09 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by naes_sean
There must be a point where he realises he’s a @#%&!

Unread 21-07-2022, 07:11 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
There must be a point where he realises he’s a c***

A no fun conundrum - you have an opportunity to wipe out the current royals, but Jesse gets a starting place in our team until retirement. Do you go for it?
Closed Thread