United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 19-07-2022, 02:18 PM
Ethers

Can’t see past City strolling to their 5th title in 6 years. Makes me ill

Only hope is that changing their style to accommodate that £#%&!ing mutant up front goes wrong

Unread 19-07-2022, 02:38 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Can’t see past City strolling to their 5th title in 6 years. Makes me ill

Only hope is that changing their style to accommodate that £#%&!ing mutant up front goes wrong
Yep, giving me the shits thinking about it. But the alternative is the rats winning it

Can we just not void the season because of the world cup?

Unread 19-07-2022, 02:57 PM
Chris Quayd

Reckon Liverpool will edge it this year, that striker might be a donkey but most teams they play are beat before they've left the tunnel. They'll struggle in Europe with him mind.

city are changing the way the play to accommodate that freak and they are also selling a fair few proven squad players, will take their replacements a while to gel.

Unread 19-07-2022, 03:27 PM
Blomq15

Liverpool are nothing special. The long ball and headless chicken press has run its course. Two finals without scoring a single goal was impressive though.

City will just buy a new first XI at the first sign that their sportswashing empire isn’t walking the league. Still won’t win big ears though.

United will finish anywhere from 8th to 4th.

Spurs are Spurs.

Unread 19-07-2022, 03:55 PM
atticusgrinch

United. Get Dongers in and off to a flyer. Murderers have a South American Andy Carroll up front instead of Mane. Turned out it was Sterling that was propping city up all along.

21 and the EL

Unread 19-07-2022, 04:08 PM
Blomq15

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
United. Get Dongers in and off to a flyer. Murderers have a South American Andy Carroll up front instead of Mane. Turned out it was Sterling that was propping city up all along.

21 and the EL
I haven’t drunk for a long time but I’ll have what you’re on. Cheers!

Unread 19-07-2022, 04:24 PM
Time For Heroes

City are no stronger imo, Haaland is good but will change the way they play slightly. They'll miss Sterling's goals, Fernandinho's tactical fouls and who will cover LB if Cancelo is injured? Phillips is shite and doesn't improve them at all.

Scousers will miss Mane, their new striker is an absolute donkey who will score a few goals just because they whip so many balls into the box that something will hit him and go in. They'll be worse off than last season.

Chelsea have no proper forward, Sterling isn't much of an upgrade and is too similar to Havertz, Pulisic, Werner. They've lost their best defender by far and Christensen was a good back up. Koulibaly is an unkown in a new system.

Spurs have improved their first team and the squad this summer, they won't win it, cos Spurs, but they'll be up there for sure.

Arsenal are overrated shite.

We are better than last year just by having a proper coach and players who will actually put some effort in, a good midfielder (FDJ) and we will definitely finish top 4, possibly higher.

Unread 19-07-2022, 04:27 PM
dunk

LB will be Cucurella imo.

Unread 19-07-2022, 04:29 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
LB will be Cucurella imo.
Oh yeah, not signed him yet though have they?

Unread 19-07-2022, 05:02 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time For Heroes
Oh yeah, not signed him yet though have they?
Brighton not letting him go easily tbf.

Unread 19-07-2022, 05:08 PM
Sloppy

Dr city right now.

Unread 19-07-2022, 05:10 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
Dr city right now.

She’s online as well didn’t know she was back

We’re going to win the league btw.

Unread 19-07-2022, 05:13 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
We’re going to win the league btw.
When?

Unread 19-07-2022, 05:20 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Biden
It's a case of stopping city. Liverpool won't win it.
this.

we're more likely to finish second than liverpool are to win it.

Unread 19-07-2022, 05:59 PM
Mr_Ed

Sadly it’s a case of Liverpool or City being the only team to stop the other.

We’ll be in the pack behind with Spurs, Chelsea and Arsenal and maybe Newcastle.

Unread 19-07-2022, 06:19 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
If we signed De Jong & pulled a striker out of the bag I'd be tempted to say it felt a bit ON... but there's really no chance we can go from a 58 point season to a 90+ one required to win the league that quickly.

Chelsea need a striker badly, Spurs are Spurs & that's it.

Unless the Scousers are cycling off their asthma pumps this season & City lose a couple of key players like De Bryune & Haaland to long term injuries I just don't see anyone getting close.
58 points…. My God

Unread 19-07-2022, 06:24 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
Dr city right now.

Ffs

Unread 19-07-2022, 06:25 PM
Bobda

Maybe it's wishful thinking, but the dippers could have their toughest season for a while.

Klopp loses the plot when he has to play more than twice a week. Plus there's a loss of a big player to deal with, pressure on the new Andy Carroll, that Diaz lads 2nd (almost) season syndrome, Salah without a bumper new contract to play for and other players wanting more money because they've now broken their wage structure etc.

If we can do well, not even win anything - just look like we are a team going places and on the up, they'll £#%&!ing hate it and implode. A mate who supports them still has sleepless nights that their best ever all concurring team that steamrollered everything in front of them, finished behind our shit@#%&!s in 20/21

Unread 19-07-2022, 06:41 PM
Knockers

City’ll win it with a record points total. The OT derby will be moved so they can clinch it then. I don’t know exactly how but Haaland will celebrate a hat-trick by putting his entire tongue in Roy Keane’ ear.

We’ll finish ahead of Liverpool.

Unread 19-07-2022, 09:00 PM
est.1878

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knockers
City’ll win it with a record points total. The OT derby will be moved so they can clinch it then. I don’t know exactly how but Haaland will celebrate a hat-trick by putting his entire tongue in Roy Keane’ ear.

We’ll finish ahead of Liverpool.
Year of the quad? (YOTQ)
Closed Thread