Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
shut up
Well that clears that up 👍

Unread 04-07-2022, 07:21 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
This thread is sooooo laggy with those one million YT vids also....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
I despise that post and how far it makes me scroll.

Thanks for the Baresi and Puyol videos, fella. Didn't watch a single second.
have a refresh and tell me if anything changed please. They shouldn't block anything loading now and you should be able to scroll right by.

Matthijs de Ligt!

Unread 04-07-2022, 07:56 PM
AK14

Not sure I see him leaving tbh

With Chiellini gone I’d have thought he’d want to establish himself as their main man along side Bonucci, who will be off in a year or two anyway. Juve would be mad to ditch him now imo.

Unread 04-07-2022, 07:58 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Not sure I see him leaving tbh

With Chiellini gone I’d have thought he’d want to establish himself as their main man along side Bonucci, who will be off in a year or two anyway. Juve would be mad to ditch him now imo.
Surely nothing in this if we’re going for Martinez.

We’d have slab, Varane, Lindelof, Martinez and a whole load of shit we don’t want. Meanwhile we need a right back and at least another forward and midfielder.

Unread 04-07-2022, 08:03 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
have a refresh and tell me if anything changed please. They shouldn't block anything loading now and you should be able to scroll right by.

Matthijs de Ligt!
No better pal, but as it's gone to page 3 for me, it's fine....

Weirdly never done that before, page2 is a constant load, no quote button, broken...

Like our summer wage budget if we bough De liggy....

Future United captain imo

Unread 04-07-2022, 08:06 PM
dunk

Quote:
No better pal, but as it's gone to page 3 for me, it's fine....

Weirdly never done that before, page2 is a constant load, no quote button, broken...

Like our summer wage budget if we bough De liggy....

Future United captain imo
Offer them Maguire and/or Lindelof in part ex and give him the armband while he’s signing the deal imo.

Unread 04-07-2022, 08:09 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Offer them Maguire and/or Lindelof in part ex and give him the armband while he’s signing the deal imo.
Maguire in Italy, it could work !!!

Unread 04-07-2022, 08:10 PM
armchair

Pace isn't as exposed in Spain or Italy.

Unread 04-07-2022, 08:12 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Maguire in Italy, it could work !!!
Can already see the posts on here regretting we sold him when he gets some ‘most amount of headed clearances in Europe’ stat out there.

Could you imagine if we started the season with De Ligt, de Jong and Eriksen

Unread 04-07-2022, 08:14 PM
dunk

Smalling is the dogs %@#$&!s in Serie A, Maguire and Lindelof would be outstanding.

Unread 04-07-2022, 08:20 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Pace isn't as exposed in Spain or Italy.
Spot on, they'd ADORE him...

SWap + 40m do it...

Unread 04-07-2022, 08:22 PM
dunk

€70m?

Wait for Munich to do a deal for less, then wade in and whack slab on the table.

Unread 04-07-2022, 08:28 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
https://twitter.com/cfbayern/status/...ecqBJoqKz0ZKnA

€70m?

Wait for Munich to do a deal for less, then wade in and whack slab on the table.
We’ll have to pay for a new table then too.

A move to Bayern, surrounded by a load of Germans would be the ideal way for him to get his career back on track.

Many Hans make de Ligt work.

Unread 04-07-2022, 09:24 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Don’t see attraction of Bayern Munich, for anyone with options. One team league. Zero challenge. Boring as hell. What’s the point?

Unread 04-07-2022, 09:32 PM
suedeshoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Could you imagine if we started the season with De Ligt, de Jong and Eriksen
At that rate Wesley Sneijder could still be on.

Unread 04-07-2022, 09:34 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
Don’t see attraction of Bayern Munich, for anyone with options. One team league. Zero challenge. Boring as hell. What’s the point?
Not sure about that. Fun league to play in, decent tilt at the CL, playing with some of the best players around with a very decent chance of a title and a cup every season.

I do wonder if it might be somewhat closer next year if Lewandowski goes.

Unread 04-07-2022, 09:43 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
Agreed pal. Absolutely can’t see the appeal in playing for one of the top 5 greatest clubs in world football, alongside a squad of world class players, which guarantees domestic honours every year, and who are a perennial favourite for winning the Champions League.

Quote:

Matthijs de Ligt!
Running as smooth as a De Ligt slide tackle for me, boss.

Unread 05-07-2022, 03:07 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Not sure about that. Fun league to play in, decent tilt at the CL, playing with some of the best players around with a very decent chance of a title and a cup every season.

I do wonder if it might be somewhat closer next year if Lewandowski goes.
Chance? It’s a forgone conclusion regardless of whether a particular player signs for them or not. What’s fun about virtually being assured of winning whenever you go on the pitch, and knowing your contribution isn’t making the slightest difference to that. Just another brick in the wall. How stimulating.

Unread 07-07-2022, 10:50 PM
dunk

Unread 07-07-2022, 10:59 PM
Blomq15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finport Red
Many Hans make de Ligt work.
Wonderful.
Closed Thread