AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
£#%&! off you massive headed titanic turning circle useless fraudulent bastard

Maguire is doing my head in as well
Fair.

Unread 18-02-2022, 12:42 PM
Pop

Oh thank God for that. Was up all night worried sick about you Harry.

Unread 18-02-2022, 03:03 PM
armchair

I wouldn't take it off him. The mistake was giving it to him in the first place.

He's not even England captain. It must've been part of the initial contract discussions when where we were throwing everything at signing him.

Unread 18-02-2022, 03:30 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
I wouldn't take it off him. The mistake was giving it to him in the first place.

He's not even England captain. It must've been part of the initial contract discussions when where we were throwing everything at signing him.
From rangnicks POV I wouldn’t either. It would only cause further issues and problems . If he was gonna change it he should have done it as he arrived. Naturally he arrived at a shit time in which he didn’t have a summer away from matches to assess his squad.

He only came in as an interim . What’s funny is I think maguire would probably benefit atleast on the pitch if he was just a defender. What ideally is needed is maguire to get some phantom injuries which “forces” the captain change.

Unread 18-02-2022, 03:45 PM
Denis Irwell

Yet another total fabrication in the press.

Bunch f @#%&!s

Unread 18-02-2022, 04:31 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Yet another total fabrication in the press.

Bunch f @#%&!s
No smoke without fire on this one imo. Probs Ronnie whispering..

Unread 19-02-2022, 06:35 AM
westcoastvan

I would be surprised if he's wearing the captain's armband at the start of next season.

My only concern with Rangnick keeping the arm band on him, is that it will result in him staying in the starting 11 more often than naught...his performance of late dictates otherwise.

Unread 19-02-2022, 12:40 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
No smoke without fire on this one imo. Probs Ronnie whispering..
There’s always somebody bitching at every club. To hear them £#%&!ers go on, every time ddg makes a save he’s saved us from relegation. Have they never seen Brad Friedel? Didn’t they see the saves Brighton’s gk made? .. yet they dominated us. Ffs. I know we’re shit but no more shit than 17 other clubs and I could think of half a dozen more likely than CR even if…

Unread 19-02-2022, 01:11 PM
Joe Biden

More than happy for him to be the captain, club mascot and tea lady as long as he's kept away from the £#%&!ing team.

Unread 20-02-2022, 05:12 PM
AK14

Looked very good today

Him and Linders play well as a two

Mags problem is that fat mess to his left.

Can’t wait to watch his goal back

Unread 20-02-2022, 05:14 PM
Dasilvatwins

He played welll because Leeds are tailored to his game. Once you have a team that is technically better with the ball and run in behind he’s screwed. Think lindelof was much better.

Unread 20-02-2022, 05:14 PM
NedKelly

Played well but Lindelof was better than him. Long term it has to be him and Varane. Harry put in a good audition for Burnley though

Unread 20-02-2022, 05:26 PM
goonlooca

Unread 20-02-2022, 05:27 PM
AK14

There it is…

Class

Odd how some couldn’t celebrate it at the time

Probably the best headed goal ever scored

Unread 20-02-2022, 05:28 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Played well but Lindelof was better than him. Long term it has to be him and Varane. Harry put in a good audition for Burnley though
This. That said, he has a place in battles where an obstinate obstacle is required.

Unread 20-02-2022, 05:29 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
This. That said, he has a place in battles where an obstinate obstacle is required.
Sages know

Unread 22-02-2022, 02:45 PM
AK14

Unread 23-02-2022, 10:05 AM
Part 36 Offer

Finally the useless @#%&! does something. Sell the @#%&!.

Unread 23-02-2022, 10:46 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Finally the useless @#%&! does something. Sell the @#%&!.
It's hard to disagree with this eloquence tbf.
Closed Thread