Closed Thread

Unread 25-05-2021, 01:22 PM
redhegemony

Default Euros 2020 - England Squad

No Ings in the initial 33

Unread 25-05-2021, 01:25 PM
dunk

The midfield options are shite.

Aaron Ramsdale ffs worst keeper in the league by some distance.

Unread 25-05-2021, 01:27 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
The midfield options are shite.

Aaron Ramsdale ffs worst keeper in the league by some distance.
He has been absolutely £#%&!ing shite & presumably only there as Pope is having surgery.

The midfield is far better than 3 years ago in the World Cup & that was enough to get to the semi's.

I'd be surprised if England didn't make the final tbh.

Unread 25-05-2021, 01:28 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron

I'd be surprised if England didn't make the final tbh.

Unread 25-05-2021, 01:29 PM
dunk

Are there only 5 English goalkeepers?

Would've been better taking our 3rd choice fella who's name I can never remember.

Unread 25-05-2021, 01:40 PM
Big Norm

Quote:
Are there only 5 English goalkeepers?

Would've been better taking our 3rd choice fella who's name I can never remember.
Granty?

Unread 25-05-2021, 01:46 PM
est.1878

Oh no, they've included a shit keeper who will play zero minutes

Unread 25-05-2021, 01:51 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by est.1878
They think it’s all over it’s a bit like us getting mad that Grant is traveling to Gdańsk

Unread 25-05-2021, 02:01 PM
MUFC One Love

Out in the quarters.

A United player will be blamed.

Unread 25-05-2021, 02:03 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Norm
Granty?
That's the fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by est.1878
More that it's amusing that Ramsdale is the 5th best English keeper tbh

Unread 25-05-2021, 02:05 PM
Dr Stranger

That might be the most unbalanced squad I’ve ever seen. Some brilliant attacking talent and then those keepers and that defence.

No Ings? Doesn’t Southgate know 99ers won the Scooby debate?

Unread 25-05-2021, 02:10 PM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
That might be the most unbalanced squad I’ve ever seen. Some brilliant attacking talent and then those keepers and that defence.

No Ings? Doesn’t Southgate know 99ers won the Scooby debate?
Hendeson isn't the worst keeper in the world. A back 4 with Maguire, Shaw, Stones, TAA/Walker isn't going to be bettered by many at national level.

You'll always have people who hate England and think they're shit but that team should make the semis at the least. Wouldn't be surprised at all if they won it.

Unread 25-05-2021, 02:21 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
Hendeson isn't the worst keeper in the world. A back 4 with Maguire, Shaw, Stones, TAA/Walker isn't going to be bettered by many at national level.

You'll always have people who hate England and think they're shit but that team should make the semis at the least. Wouldn't be surprised at all if they won it.
There’s some decent players in the back line, but the depth is poor. The keepers are ok, but first choice is Jordan £#%&!ing Pickford and second choice is barely our number one. Full backs are decent, but outside of Stones and Maguire, where are the CBS.

Meanwhile, good luck trying to leave out some of those forwards.

Aaron Ramsdale is to going to Euros and Jadon Sancho and Mason Greenwood probably aren’t,

Unread 25-05-2021, 02:21 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok

Missing a dominant experienced midfielder but with semis and final at Wembley should be in with a good shout.

Unread 25-05-2021, 02:23 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
There’s some decent players in the back line, but the depth is poor. The keepers are ok, but first choice is Jordan £#%&!ing Pickford and second choice is barely our number one. Full backs are decent, but outside of Stones and Maguire, where are the CBS.

Meanwhile, good luck trying to leave out some of those forwards.

Aaron Ramsdale is to going to Euros and Jadon Sancho and Mason Greenwood probably aren’t,
He's not taking 4 keepers. Ramsdale is making up the numbers so Sancho doesn't have to go in net in training games.

Much better for us if Sancho and Greenwood don't go tbh. Hope he decides Rashers and Maguire aren't fit enough

Unread 25-05-2021, 02:31 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
He's not taking 4 keepers. Ramsdale is making up the numbers so Sancho doesn't have to go in net in training games.

Much better for us if Sancho and Greenwood don't go tbh. Hope he decides Rashers and Maguire aren't fit enough
I know, I’m just being a #@&%! 👍

Unread 25-05-2021, 02:38 PM
Chris Quayd

Can’t believe Ramsdale is the fourth best English keeper tbh, lad looks like a competition winner every time I’ve seen him

Unread 25-05-2021, 02:48 PM
pedr0

There's some absolute dross in all of the squads tbh.

France are taking sissoko and giroud. Belgium are taking dendoncker and benteke. Netherlands have got van aanholt, el ghazi and Ake.
Germany, robin Koch, timo werner. Portgual, Jose fonte. Etc

Unread 25-05-2021, 02:50 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Out in the quarters.

A United player will be blamed.

Unread 25-05-2021, 03:06 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Out in the quarters.