United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 05-03-2010, 06:25 PM
koppas

Thumbs down Arsene Wenger is at it...yet again. Zzzzzzzzzzz

Quote:
"I stand by what I said 100%," Wenger declared ahead of Saturday's meeting with Burnley. "I knew exactly what would happen the whole week, that was quite easy to predict."

Wenger continued: "I am sitting here like I am in a tribunal. What do I have to defend? Is it a football game or something else?

"I can understand people want to be committed against us, and I have no problem with that.

"I love the commitment of the English game. I don't want to change that and it makes the game even more attractive, but high commitment demands fair intention as well."

Art
Wenger added: "I admire a great technical tackle as much as a creative pass.

"A tackle is an art in itself, that means you always have your eye on the ball, never with a high foot, in your tackle you can already make a pass.

"To close your eyes and go in too physical, that does not mean it is intention, but there is danger.

"Tackling is an art you do not want to get out of the game.

"We have some good tacklers in this league, some who are not good, but that does not mean you go into it trying to break a leg.

"It is not Arsenal against the rest of the world. What I say here is valid for the Arsenal players as well.

"I want the Arsenal players to go into the tackles like everybody else, to go into the tackles and be committed.

Values
"What I say it not just for Stoke or Arsenal players, it is for everybody. I defend football.

"It is not that we are apart from anybody else. We are the same. I am continuing to defend the values that I believe are important for our club and football.

"That doesn't mean we are angels and everyone else is the devil. It is for everybody."

Wenger maintains there is no point in continuing to debate the issue.

"I believe that on our side we have made one decision to support Aaron Ramsey as much as we can and then continue to promote the values that are important for the club and football," he said.

"All the rest is to go into unneeded controversy. I don't see how that can help football or Aaron Ramsey.

"It is important to focus on the future, help Aaron Ramsey and let people talk."
What a first class #@&%!.

Funny how he forgets to mention how his team have the worst disciplinary record in Premiership history.

The whole footballing world, bar him, knows that Ryan Shawcross didn't mean to break his leg ffs. I'd take him to court for slander if I was Shawcross. That would shut him up.

Get over it you whingy @#%&!.

Unread 05-03-2010, 06:26 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs down Re: Arsene Wenger is at it...yet again. Zzzzzzzzzzz

well hopefully for the good of football we will win the league

if those @#%&!s won it would be even worse than £#%&!ing Blackburn imo fact

Unread 05-03-2010, 06:28 PM
koppas

Default Re: Arsene Wenger is at it...yet again. Zzzzzzzzzzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC

Agreed.

Unread 05-03-2010, 06:29 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:

Agreed. They're not in ours or Chelsea's class tbf.

It'll be interesting though because they've got a piss-easy run in ...& they'll get Refs eating out of their hands for the forseeable future (expect Burnley to have at least 5 Yellows & maybe a Red before HT tomorrow. The tarquins will be squealing after every tackle)

Unread 05-03-2010, 06:31 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Agreed. They're not in ours or Chelsea's class tbf.

It'll be interesting though because they've got a piss-easy run in ...& they'll get Refs eating out of their hands for the forseeable future (expect Burnley to have at least 5 Yellows & maybe a Red before HT tomorrow. The tarquins will be squealing after every tackle)
their run-in is easier but no way will they win at Spurs or Brum and the Liars could get something at the Emirates as will be a real needle match the kind the crybabies don't like

Unread 05-03-2010, 06:34 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
their run-in is easier but no way will they win at Spurs or Brum and the Liars could get something at the Emirates as will be a real needle match the kind the crybabies don't like
Spurs are £#%&!ing shite £#%&!ers, especially when there's something on the line. bottling @#%&!s.

Unread 05-03-2010, 06:35 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Spurs are £#%&!ing shite £#%&!ers, especially when there's something on the line. bottling @#%&!s.
true but the crybabies have bottled most big games this season as well

Unread 05-03-2010, 06:39 PM
florentino ariza

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
What a first class #@&%!.

Funny how he forgets to mention how his team have the worst disciplinary record in Premiership history.

The whole footballing world, bar him, knows that Ryan Shawcross didn't mean to break his leg ffs. I'd take him to court for slander if I was Shawcross. That would shut him up.

Get over it you whingy @#%&!.
let him keep going with it

its been counter productive in the past and will continue to be

his players adopt his mentality which has resulted in them being petulant and losing their heads, looking for excuses whenever they perceive something to go against them

its is at odds with a fighting mentality, a win at all costs and overcome the circumstances mentality

they can't handle it and everybody knows it and exploits it

essentially he has continually exposed a weakness and self perpetuated it

Unread 05-03-2010, 06:40 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
true but the crybabies have bottled most big games this season as well
But still, Spurs are the worst team at being utterly shit when there is the slightest bit of pressure on them. £#%&!ing shit @#%&!s the lot of them

Unread 05-03-2010, 06:43 PM
Zorg

I've never seen anything like it. I'd even say that tackle wasn't even a £#%&!ing yellow card. It was a strong tackle, the other bloke got there first and caught his leg.

£#%&! off and die, Arsene.

Unread 05-03-2010, 06:45 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
I've never seen anything like it. I'd even say that tackle wasn't even a £#%&!ing yellow card. It was a strong tackle, the other bloke got there first and caught his leg.

the thing is a few weeks ago that Gallas went over the top on Bolton's Mark Davies, a real leg breaker and he meant it....£#%&! all from @#%&!head Wenger then was there

Unread 05-03-2010, 06:50 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by florentino ariza

his players adopt his mentality which has resulted in them being petulant and losing their heads, looking for excuses whenever they perceive something to go against them

its is at odds with a fighting mentality, a win at all costs and overcome the circumstances mentality

Well said.

The thing is, this kind of thing used to work for Wenger, when he had the kind of players who really did think the world was against them. Parlour, Vieira, Keown, etc. @#%&!s to a man, but didn't mind mixing it. Does he really think Vela, Denilson, Walcott, Arshavin etc are cut from the same cloth?

Unread 05-03-2010, 06:52 PM
Zorg

Quote:
the thing is a few weeks ago that Gallas went over the top on Bolton's Mark Davies, a real leg breaker and he meant it....£#%&! all from @#%&!head Wenger then was there
Well exactly. I even heard some absolute @#%&!face, I don't know who, on the radio generally talking as if Arsenal invented nice, pretty, attacking football, every other team in the country is an ugly collection of violent psychopaths and perhaps the rules should be looked at to protect the game's true artists. Gabby Logan, bless her, actually said 'but what about Arsenal's terrible disciplinary record under Wenger?' to which this collosal tosser had no response. It seemingly didn't matter when Vieira, Keown and so on were dishing it out, yet now the whole country should be ashamed of how we treat the only team ever to string three passes together.

Wenger is a pathetic wimp of a man who is masking five years of failure by redirecting the focus onto the other team every single time and the FA are seemingly okay with him repeatedly calling players and referees cheats.

Unread 05-03-2010, 06:53 PM
taff

Quote:
A tackle is an art in itself
arsene the philosopher what a pompous £#%&!ing shit-stain

Unread 05-03-2010, 07:21 PM
Dr Gonzo

[quote=Zorg;1918473]I've never seen anything like it. I'd even say that tackle wasn't even a £#%&!ing yellow card. It was a strong tackle, the other bloke got there first and caught his leg.

QUOTE]

99 out of a 100 people would agree with that ; the 100th would be Arsene Wenger ...

Unread 05-03-2010, 07:24 PM
borsuk

Thumbs up Re: Arsene Wenger is at it...yet again. Zzzzzzzzzzz

Quote:

exactly

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showpo...5&postcount=25

Unread 05-03-2010, 07:33 PM
Zorg

Quote:

Yep, that's a spot-on analysis tfb.

Unread 05-03-2010, 08:47 PM
£#%&! KFC

statement from RIP Ramsey....note how he deliberately omits Shawcross

“I remember what happened clearly and after the tackle went in I saw that my
leg was broken and hanging at an angle,” Ramsey said.<QA1>
“I have seen images of the aftermath of the collision again but I don’t want
to dwell too much on the challenge as I can’t change what has happened.

“It is difficult for me to take everything in at the moment. I thought I had
been progressing well this season, so of course this is a real setback.
“It is very hard to take but I am young and have time on my side. I had an
operation last weekend and, while it will take time for my leg to heal, I am
determined and focused on overcoming this injury and hope to be back fitter and stronger than before.
“I have been overwhelmed by the terrific support I have received from so many people, including fans from many different football clubs.
“In particular, I would like to thank the medical team here at Arsenal for
their efforts, as well as the staff at both hospitals.
“Glenn Whelan was especially kind and I really appreciated his immediate
assistance on the pitch as well as the medical support from Stoke City.

wonder if Wenger wrote it for him

Unread 05-03-2010, 09:10 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg

Quote:
Agree, totally.

And, as with Steven Gerrard and his cheating, the interviewers are shit scared of saying the obvious to the @#%&!.Why not say, "so Arsene, which team has had the worst disciplinary record in the league since you arrived on English soil?" or "Arsene, did you see the Gallas tackle last week?We have, and it was worse than Shawcross'"

Unbelievable.

Unread 05-03-2010, 10:16 PM
MakeBelieve

Thumbs up Re: Arsene Wenger is at it...yet again. Zzzzzzzzzzz

same again please

edit: ah didn't see the thread of this banner bumped further down
Closed Thread