United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-04-2022, 05:08 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Imagine if they had singed ronaldo. He would easily have 25-30 goals and probably cements that champions league for them.
21 for Utd. He'd probably be on about 40 for them now

Unread 16-04-2022, 05:11 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
City are terrified of Liverpool. They’ll blink in the league and they’ll shit themselves in any potential final, but I think Madrid will knock them out.
Yep.

All the talk of City have it the easier run in is BS imo.

The only team I could see Liverpool possibly dropping points to is spurs and that’s a very slim chance. City are away to Wolves and West Ham and let’s be honest on their day City could bottle it against anyone.

Liverpool also have a buy into the CL final.

They’ll win the lot.

Unread 16-04-2022, 05:12 PM
NedKelly

That free kick from Sterling

Unread 16-04-2022, 05:20 PM
saffers

3-2, game on.

They gonna bottle this against a city with no striker kdb dias walker ederson rodri etc

Liverpool simply dont have the defence to win the big cups this season, dont get why AK and co are so stressed.

Unread 16-04-2022, 05:31 PM
Vedder

I wanted Liverpool to win the league but the Quadruple is getting too close for comfort ffs. Hopefully City win it now get your £#%&!ing act together United ffs

Unread 16-04-2022, 05:35 PM
ZiggyStardust

Arguably the treble was the greater risk as City should win the league

You could see why Fernandinho is leaving at the end of the season
Old and slow
Must piss off City fans that they had a great chance of equaling our treble but Pep £#%&!ed up with that starting 11

Unread 16-04-2022, 05:36 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
3-2, game on.

They gonna bottle this against a city with no striker kdb dias walker ederson rodri etc

Liverpool simply dont have the defence to win the big cups this season, dont get why AK and co are so stressed.
They didn’t bottle it pal.

They’re a good team and have always been the jammiest of clubs. They’ve got the easier run in, juiced up to their eye balls, easier CL semi and previous in that competition.

City have got previous for finding ways to snatch a loss out of the jaws of victory too. They were 12(?) points clear at one stage this season in the league.

The £#%&!ing quadruple ffs… football can get in the bin for me.

Unread 16-04-2022, 05:49 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
They didn’t bottle it pal.

They’re a good team and have always been the jammiest of clubs. They’ve got the easier run in, juiced up to their eye balls, easier CL semi and previous in that competition.

City have got previous for finding ways to snatch a loss out of the jaws of victory too. They were 12(?) points clear at one stage this season in the league.

The £#%&!ing quadruple ffs… football can get in the bin for me.
They don’t have an easier run-in but still fancy them to win the league. Domestic treble for the scouse, first European Cup for city, everybody’s happy.

Unread 16-04-2022, 07:17 PM
Fat Al

Scenes in Italy.

Juve 1 down at home to Bologna with 7 mins to go. Juve player fouled on the edge of the box. Endless faffing about with VAR looking at it, then the ref looking at the screen. Eventually blows to give the foul & sends off the Bologna player. Another Bol player starts mouthing off at the ref. Yellow card. Carries on being gobby, gets another yellow & he's off.
After lots of deliberation, ref decides it happened just outside the area so it's a free kick. Which Juve miss. 7-8 mins of £#%&!ing about.

Proper footballing entertainment.

Unread 16-04-2022, 07:38 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
3-2, game on.

You’ve been telling us Liverpool are no great shakes for years now. Since then they’ve won the league, the champions league, a league cup and they’re now going for a a quadruple.

I think it might be time to admit they’re half decent.

Unread 16-04-2022, 08:48 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
You’ve been telling us Liverpool are no great shakes for years now. Since then they’ve won the league, the champions league, a league cup and they’re now going for a a quadruple.

I think it might be time to admit they’re half decent.
And juiced up.

Unread 16-04-2022, 11:08 PM
andyroo

Needless to say that big lumbering forward Villarreal have that could have been a bit useful against the vermin got injured

Unread 16-04-2022, 11:15 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Needless to say that big lumbering forward Villarreal have that could have been a bit useful against the vermin got injured
As I said they’re the luckiest bastards in football

Unread 16-04-2022, 11:20 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
As I said they’re the luckiest bastards in football
They really are.

It’s okay though pal, Saffers said they’re actually average and might not even get to the final so we’re sound 👍🏼

Unread 16-04-2022, 11:24 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
They really are.

It’s okay though pal, Saffers said they’re actually average and might not even get to the final so we’re sound 👍🏼
Apparently their defence is shit, so it’s all good 👍

I mean, they’ve only lost 3 games in all comps with it this season, but aaaaany second now.

They’re winning one of the big two plus at least
One other cup. At least.

They’re good. Just accept it. One of the most bitter things people did in the 90s was suggest that ‘Man U aren’t even that good’.

Unread 16-04-2022, 11:26 PM
Fat Al

The verminous rat-scoffing @#%&!s are going to do it aren't they?

They're going to beat our Treble & achieve something that can only ever be equalled, not beaten.
Football is going to be £#%&!ing horrifically unbearable for a long, long time.

Unread 17-04-2022, 07:39 AM
Gypsum Fantastic

Shut up Al you big tart

Unread 17-04-2022, 07:43 AM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al

They're going to beat our Treble & achieve something that can only ever be equalled, not beaten.
I mean if they did do it, and with a very good City team with an unlimited budget around as rivals in all competitions, you'd probably have to cede that they might be a half decent team.

Unread 17-04-2022, 07:45 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al

TBH (and I do love me some doom) - I cant see it.

Either Chelsea will win the FA Cup
City will win the league or EC

Unread 17-04-2022, 09:18 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
TBH (and I do love me some doom) - I cant see it.

Either Chelsea will win the FA Cup
City will win the league or EC
Our best hope is that they split the big two between them.

Our best hope is City and Liverpool each win the league and European cup.

Jesus £#%&!ing Christ.
Closed Thread