6-7: 2 wins - 1 draw 8 33.33%
0-6 : we are shite 10 41.67%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 08-04-2022, 10:17 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
It’s sad to think that at the beginning of the season that was the most positive I’d felt about us since Ferguson left. What a disaster we’ve been.
Considering the preseason optimism, it’s the worst season since Fergie left.

Unread 08-04-2022, 10:18 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Considering the preseason optimism, it’s the worst season since Fergie left.

Think Everton will beat us tomorrow. too. They will be well up for this whilst we have £#%&! all to play for.

Unread 08-04-2022, 10:39 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles

Think Everton will beat us tomorrow. too. They will be well up for this whilst we have £#%&! all to play for.
Can also see us bottling tomorrow. 2-1 home win

Unread 08-04-2022, 10:46 AM
Patty_b

Evertons home form is the only thing that can keep them up this season.

They're in a relagation battle, they're against an extremely poor United team. It's nailed on for a bottle job. If we walk away with a point it would be a surprise.

Unread 08-04-2022, 10:54 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
It’s sad to think that at the beginning of the season that was the most positive I’d felt about us since Ferguson left. What a disaster we’ve been.
Seems a long time ago. Hard to believe we had such optimism. Not a bad finish, previous season + CR + Varane + Sancho.

What a £#%&!ing mess.

Unread 08-04-2022, 01:12 PM
Dr Stranger

Yep. Everton win. They’ll want it more. Our lot have checked out. We’ll win a couple against fellow teams that have nothing to play for.

Unread 08-04-2022, 01:29 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
5 points would be catastrophic.

Potentially we could be loads behind the Arse.

Not afraid of Spurs but sheesh….5th would be a disaster
Beginning to look optimistic now, mate

Reckon we’ve had the win

Unread 08-04-2022, 01:54 PM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Beginning to look optimistic now, mate

Reckon we’ve had the win

that's not good ffs.

we are running out of games too.

After Everton and Liverpool if we get only 1 point, we will be 2 points behind arsenal, we would have 6 games and they would have 9 games.

Would be tough to catch them.

Unread 08-04-2022, 02:05 PM
jem

forget catching arsenal. we need to avoid the europa.

Unread 08-04-2022, 02:56 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
forget catching arsenal. we need to avoid the europa.
This. Please god I hate that competition. West Ham being absolutely proud out of their pathetic minds to be in the quarters last night sums up why I hate it. Shit tournament for shit clubs.

Unread 08-04-2022, 06:12 PM
Denis Irwell

As awful as it is, it will give the new setup a chance to work with, and try different players/shape, instead of relying on every league game. Also hate empty weeks with £#%&! all happening.

Unread 08-04-2022, 06:14 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I'll be shocked if we manage more than 6. We getting nothing at City and Liverpool other than a sound beating on current form. Probably beat Spurs and Leicester. draw at Everton.
Looks like i was being optimistic.

Unread 09-04-2022, 10:04 AM
AK14

The club should start leaking stories about how ten hag will be watching the last six games and very closely looking out for the players that have the mentality to play for him etc.

Throw in that he he will not just use pre season to asses the squad but the last 6 games of this season as a gauge on who has the will to play for the club.

Basically in an attempt to light a fire under these @#%&!s.

Unread 09-04-2022, 10:23 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
The club should start leaking stories about how ten hag will be watching the last six games and very closely looking out for the players that have the mentality to play for him etc.

Throw in that he he will not just use pre season to asses the squad but the last 6 games of this season as a gauge on who has the will to play for the club.

Basically in an attempt to light a fire under these @#%&!s.
A good idea in theory, but could result in some of the shit@#%&!s upping their game and managing to stay another year before reverting to type.

Unread 09-04-2022, 04:40 PM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
4 out of 3 games

Should do Everton and hopefully a draw v Liverpool

8 points - I’d have taken that.
4 out of 4 games.

Out of 4 (four).

Shambles.

If I’d have said 4 out of 4 before the Liverpool game in the original post I’d have been labelled Bedwetter of the Year.

Bloody hell.

Unread 19-04-2022, 08:39 PM
My Name is Heath

So….looking like 4 points out of 5 games barring a Jesus style kick out at 2.75 over Easter.

Ralf should give them an on pitch rollicking at half time like Phil Brown did.
Closed Thread