Unread 18-01-2022, 08:09 PM
Sapien

Truth though

Unread 18-01-2022, 08:13 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
That’s him out of a job.

Yep. As if they're gonna bin off 120 million quids worth of defenders because they're not good enough.

Where does he think he is, manchester city?

Unread 18-01-2022, 08:22 PM
dunk

Don’t get too excited…

I’m not sure if he’s just saying Kilman is better than what we have or if Kilman is the answer

Oh, and…

Fred. Key Player.

Just £#%&!ing sack him now imo.

Unread 18-01-2022, 08:25 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Don’t get too excited…

https://twitter.com/utdreport/status...588732421?s=21

I’m not sure if he’s just saying Kilman is better than what we have or if Kilman is the answer
don't know who that is

Unread 18-01-2022, 08:28 PM
est.1878

Not like a German to start talking about killing man as part of their strategy

Unread 18-01-2022, 08:44 PM
dunk

JFC..

I was only £#%&!ing joking when I said he was better than Fred.. I mean, he is, but £#%&!ing hell..

Unread 18-01-2022, 08:46 PM
est.1878

Mcmc

Unread 18-01-2022, 08:54 PM
Drexl

Ralf Bitch-slapping bitches all over the gaff

Unread 18-01-2022, 08:54 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Don’t get too excited…

https://twitter.com/utdreport/status...588732421?s=21

Oh, and…

https://twitter.com/manunitedzone_/s...694748675?s=21

Fred. Key Player.

Just £#%&!ing sack him now imo.
Covid psyops staff moonlighting nq

Unread 19-01-2022, 03:59 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Midfield is fine then

Unread 19-01-2022, 07:42 AM
shenwen

One minute we're excited that Ralf may sweep away the rubbish, the next he's saying Fred has a big future and McT could be future United captain.

The joke never ends.

You wonder if this is just him making the best of what he has, knowing that he has no support form the board.

Unread 19-01-2022, 09:06 AM
guerreiro

Whilst he’s looking like he could be lame duck, quite enjoying his efficiency of public dismantling of players.

Called Sancho a mental midget and says Pogba should try as he’ll want to get a contract from someone.

Unread 19-01-2022, 09:53 AM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
One minute we're excited that Ralf may sweep away the rubbish, the next he's saying Fred has a big future and McT could be future United captain.

The joke never ends.

You wonder if this is just him making the best of what he has, knowing that he has no support form the board.
Think Ralph know that the only way to save the club is to be relegated. *

Fred gallantly leading the charge into the championship. Bring it on. No wum.

You’ve got this Ralph

* or at least escape the europa places.

Unread 19-01-2022, 10:27 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen

The joke never ends.

Simply put he can’t go full Jose. Tbh in any professional working capacity one might find themselves in. It’s easy to say it as fans but you can’t come into a club who is already low on confidence and say “ you’re all a bunch of shit”. In public . One of the biggest problems in our dressing room is they’re a bunch of @#%&!. The moment you criticise the players in public it’s done. Ralf knows he needs to steer the club back. Even if it means praise in public . You can’t come in and slag everybody off in the media. As much as I would enjoy them being name dropped .It just doesn’t work like that in a professional capacity . (Thinking with my manager hat on, it shouldn’t either)

He has to get rid of the actual high wage shit@#%&!s. He will have to play the ones who don’t treat the club like shit. We have matic Fred The Scottish Player. Matic can play one game a week and at then his legs are gone. So right now we have two fit central midfielders. As bad as they are, it wouldn’t be wise to alienate your only two fit central midfielders.

The pogba thing he has handled perfectly. He knows he wants to £#%&! off so he’s telling him go advertise yourself then.

Unread 19-01-2022, 11:04 AM
believe

I just seen something on their insta with Rangnick saying Pogba will be back to his brilliant best or something

Unread 19-01-2022, 11:19 AM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
I just seen something on their insta with Rangnick saying Pogba will be back to his brilliant best or something
To be fair, he's only had one of his two good games a season so far.

Unread 19-01-2022, 11:30 AM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
If he can put the effort in that he was when he was proving Jose wrong in 2019, he could be an asset for this season.

Hopefully we've withdrawn the contract offer.

Unread 20-01-2022, 10:14 AM
Drexl

I'm just happy we have somebody who is happy to slag players off

Does it to their face, they literally have no comeback

Unread 20-01-2022, 10:24 AM
Lok

It was better last night but we were helped by the fact that Brentford's finishing was awful.

Even in the first half when everyone was complaining, we were pressing much better and our attempts to move forward were much quicker and direct. We just made poor choices and executed the passes badly. It clicked in the second half and we were able to win the game with ease (as should be the case).

Glad to see players in poor form finally dropped. Maguire, Sancho, AWB have been stinking up the place for months. He has also dropped Bruno when needed and wasn't scared to take Ronnie off. All big plusses.

It has been a rocky start with some turgid football but hopefully we're starting to get over the hump.

Still don't see why Fred gets so much hatred. He's one of our most useful players, we just deploy him wrong most of the time.
Closed Thread