United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-11-2016, 12:52 AM
vanpalm87

Default Smalling has a broken toe. Eggface Mourinho?

The 2 players Mourinho called out....

Shaw had a horrific injury last season.

Smalling has a broken toe.

How does he backtrack from this?

Unread 11-11-2016, 12:53 AM
waynes ear's

By selling the @#%&!

Unread 11-11-2016, 12:59 AM
£#%&! KFC

thought it was a broken fingernail

Unread 11-11-2016, 01:01 AM
Switching Off

http://www.espn.co.uk/olympics/story...ck-20-years-on

Unread 11-11-2016, 01:03 AM
Tumescent Throb

chop his £#%&!ing toes off.

Unread 11-11-2016, 01:06 AM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
chop his £#%&!ing toes off.
Yep. One of them surely has his brain in.

Unread 11-11-2016, 01:06 AM
armchair

Quite a confusing story. Was it broken v chelsea? Who knew?

Hiding an injury is as bad as feigning an injury imo. Not sure I blame either party but if you are giving someone a pain killing injection maybe you should further investigate why with an xray.

Unread 11-11-2016, 01:44 AM
browser

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
By selling the @#%&!
If the Donald taught us anything...it's grab the @#%&!y

Unread 11-11-2016, 07:15 AM
ziggyman17

I fail to see what a broken toe has to do with being constantly caught out of position, not being able to read a game and being a complete @#%&!.

Unread 11-11-2016, 08:17 AM
The Stella Fella

Couldnt he just strap it and put a bigger boot on?

Unread 11-11-2016, 09:01 AM
suffolkred

If this is the case, his medical staff need binning off sharpish as they have made Jose look a bit of a @#%&!.

Unread 11-11-2016, 09:21 AM
Dasilvatwins

This reeks of smalling getting his agent or some #@&%! leaking something to the media to look like the positive guy/victim. Useless #@&%! if you did break your toe keep it to yourself. Jose should £#%&! him off in january.

I doubt its a full on broken toe . There probably is a minor injury being extrapolated to be worse than it is . This is mr made of glass chris smalling here.

If his toe was broken no way in hell would he just take pain killer and play against chelsea. He would have felt the pain instantly and they would have got it checked and realised he cant play. Its the first time im ever hearing of a player playing through a broken toe, and for it to be smalling it doesnt make sense as he is a grade A @#%&!

Unread 11-11-2016, 09:23 AM
Red Santos

Mourinho needs to realise every £#%&!er aint a John Terry or Frank Lampard..

Unread 11-11-2016, 09:29 AM
Jez Quigley

Smalling definitely got Kathy Bates to come by and break his toe AFTER all this kicked off.

Unread 11-11-2016, 09:30 AM
suffolkred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
This reeks of smalling getting his agent or some #@&%! leaking something to the media to look like the positive guy/victim. Useless #@&%! if you did break your toe keep it to yourself. Jose should £#%&! him off in january.

I doubt its a full on broken toe . There probably is a minor injury being extrapolated to be worse than it is . This is mr made of glass chris smalling here.

If his toe was broken no way in hell would he just take pain killer and play against chelsea. He would have felt the pain instantly and they would have got it checked and realised he cant play. Its the first time im ever hearing of a player playing through a broken toe, and for it to be smalling it doesnt make sense as he is a grade A @#%&!

As soon someone who has broken his toe I can confirm that if he had've broken it, he wouldn't have been able to walk properly let alone play through the pain barrier. My guess is Smalling heard the manager's public rant, went home, found the biggest jar of mayonnaise he could find and subsequently dropped it on his toes without wearing any socks or shoes. In other words, he is a shithouse and should be binned off asap.

Unread 11-11-2016, 09:33 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

I've played football with a broken toe and I'm soft as shite.

Unread 11-11-2016, 09:57 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Never broken my toe , but have my arms a few times and you knew straight away something was up.
You probably shouldn't comment then

I've played with a broken toe, it entirely depends which toe it is. Big one, you're a bit £#%&!ed, little one, not so much.

Unread 11-11-2016, 10:02 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
You probably shouldn't comment then

I've played with a broken toe, it entirely depends which toe it is. Big one, you're a bit £#%&!ed, little one, not so much.
So either way smalling is £#%&!ed? Big toe he is out, no way he would have been playing against chelsea, small toe not so much he is kicking up a fuss about nothing?

Unread 11-11-2016, 10:26 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
So either way smalling is £#%&!ed? Big toe he is out, no way he would have been playing against chelsea, small toe not so much he is kicking up a fuss about nothing?
I wouldn't say he is '£#%&!ed', I was just commenting on the fact a broken toe doesn't necessarily mean you can't play, or play in pain, depending on which one it is.

Unread 11-11-2016, 10:39 AM
Bunker Buster

Love the thread title....

My dad made me walk home once with 3 broken toes..

Egg was on his face as the social services took me away.
Closed Thread