United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 08-04-2013, 04:46 PM
Blagger

Cool

It's absolutely necessary that we win tonight. It would kill off the title race, and put those @#%&!s back in their place. We've missed out on too many opportunities to humiliate City, and kick them when they've been down. We need to turn up, win, and ensure a top class arse-seeing from Mancini.

Unread 08-04-2013, 04:51 PM
Alan

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
I've been meh about football for months and months. even the champions league left me cold, but this is a proper game....

we've got nothing to lose; go out and play attacking football - if we hammer them it'll be a proper body shot for them and we've almost won the league at their expense, at OT.

Lose, and we're still on course and at least it will have been a game to get stuck in to.

I just pray we don't sit there tonight and play deep, waiting for city to £#%&! up and try and score on the counter....

It could be one hell of a game tonight.
Agree with this. Should be going at these @#%&!s from the off. Miles clear of them, and they will be playing open as they need to win.

It's the perfect payback opportunity for the game at OT last season and their scabbing of the league. Beating them and going 18 points clear would be proper crushing.

I fear Frog will send out a team that includes Jones in midfield, that will be trying not to lose, rather than going all out to win.

Unread 08-04-2013, 04:56 PM
Switching Off

1-0 United. Coma inducing.

Unread 08-04-2013, 05:02 PM
Mr_Ed

Will take a point now

Unread 08-04-2013, 05:04 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Will take a point now

Unread 08-04-2013, 05:23 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Hargo backs city win.

Unread 08-04-2013, 05:30 PM
My Name is Keith

Would prefer more than a point but it'll do based on how we've been playing.

How we start will be crucial - high tempo, attacking, hard and accurate from the off and our crowd will be up for it and who knows? Start slow, cautious, soft as shit, pooing our knicks and the crowd will be flat and nervousness will creep in.

Would love to wallop the tached up div @#%&!s - I £#%&!ing despise them. I want to see Joe Hart £#%&!ing booing like a lemon with his earnest tearful eyes looking up forlornly at the scoreboard. Kompany's loaf shaped head splattered with the tears of his team mates. City's two stripe tracksuit bottom wearing mooning bafoons giving it a last aeroplane arms impression to make themselves feel better. You know, just like it used to be.

And who better to deliver that killer punch? Who can go in hard and demand respect - like Keane did with Haaland?

That's right - step forward Ashley 'Terminator' Young and Tom 'the Basingstoke Butcher' Cleverley.

POW! POW! right in the kisser.

Unread 08-04-2013, 05:36 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
Hargo backs city win.
You can't blame him tbf
He's bound to have strong feelings for them after playing - 10 minutes in the shirt.

Unread 08-04-2013, 05:42 PM
Switching Off

Unread 08-04-2013, 05:44 PM
Barcabal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Would it be wrong if someone just gutted him with a big kitchen knife.

Unread 08-04-2013, 05:46 PM
MJ Ramone

Nerves just starting to kick in now ffs

Unread 08-04-2013, 05:48 PM
Mr Castro

What possesses people to have half scarves?

Unread 08-04-2013, 05:49 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barcabal
Would it be wrong if someone just gutted him with a big kitchen knife.
They wouldn't make them if they didn't sell them. The crowd at OT these days :shakehead:

Unread 08-04-2013, 05:52 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Castro
What possesses people to have half scarves?
A souviner of the day they went to watch Man U.

Unread 08-04-2013, 06:00 PM
Cream

Chairman Irk celebrating LadyThatch's death over bubbly in the exec boxes tonight.

Fancy that.

Edit. Has turned down tickets

Pls judge.

Unread 08-04-2013, 06:13 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Chairman Irk celebrating LadyThatch's death over bubbly in the exec boxes tonight.

Fancy that.

stoney o'stoney is in there as well, celebrating on behalf of the late rt. hon bobby sands mp

Unread 08-04-2013, 06:29 PM
irk

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream

Fancy that.

Edit. Has turned down tickets

Pls judge.
Smart casual. No jeans. And as a late replacement for names in the box that only decided not to go at 6pm with old Trafford not notified. sounds like running after feral wildfowl to me. I'll be £#%&!ed if I'm driving there to get the old your names not dan, your not coming in.

Unread 08-04-2013, 06:32 PM
Jez Quigley

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
stoney o'stoney is in there as well, celebrating on behalf of the late rt. hon bobby sands mp
Well there'll be no bloody sandwiches left in that case....

Unread 08-04-2013, 06:33 PM
Mr Castro

Big Ron on MUTV

Unread 08-04-2013, 06:37 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
They wouldn't make them if they didn't sell them. The crowd at OT these days :shakehead:
Yup, supply and demand innit, says more about the punters than the fella selling the tat