United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 17-05-2022, 09:09 PM
suedeshoes

Default Football on TV

I've just realised that I'm currently watching a match on TV for the 10th consecutive day. I get my money's worth.

How do you get your televisual football fix these days? The big boys (Sky/BT/etc) or do you find streams and use firesticks or whatever or do you just watch England matches and MOTD?

Unread 17-05-2022, 09:11 PM
dunk

I pay for BT and have access to SS yet still don’t have access to as much as I did when I was chucking £130 a month at Sky

Unread 17-05-2022, 09:13 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
I've just realised that I'm currently watching a match on TV for the 10th consecutive day. I get my money's worth.

How do you get your televisual football fix these days? The big boys (Sky/BT/etc) or do you find streams and use firesticks or whatever or do you just watch England matches and MOTD?
Had the BT/other sports chans package on VM & then VM rang & offered me SS for an extra couple of a quid a month.
BT stuff had the HD channels but the SS Ihave doesn't. And I'm sure sky have made the 'normal' channels shittier to try & push you to get the extra HD package.

Unread 17-05-2022, 09:14 PM
Bunker Buster

IPTV.

£60 a year.

Every single game in every league....

Sky sports FHD here, city ground bouncing

Unread 17-05-2022, 09:15 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
IPTV.

£60 a year.

Who from?

Unread 17-05-2022, 09:20 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
Who from?
Probably the fans in the stadium.

Unread 17-05-2022, 09:22 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
Who from?
Posted a link here:

https://www.utdforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=173906

Unread 17-05-2022, 09:23 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair

Unread 17-05-2022, 09:25 PM
Arnold Muhren

Got full Sky. Got BT Sport on phone as part of contract with EE. Oh and Amazon Prime (she got that for that Below Deck nonsense) so I’m all set for our games against Burnley, Norwich or other jobbers.

Unread 17-05-2022, 09:46 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
D'OH.

Apologies.

Unread 17-05-2022, 10:16 PM
silv

I’ve got bt sport so watch the games on there but can’t justify sky sports as well, so watch my mates sky go on my phone which isn’t how God intended the beautiful game

Unread 17-05-2022, 10:23 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
I’ve got bt sport so watch the games on there but can’t justify sky sports as well, so watch my mates sky go on my phone which isn’t how God intended the beautiful game
I do similar with sky go, but via PlayStation on the TV.

Only issue is that it’s only available on one TV

Unread 17-05-2022, 10:25 PM
Joe Biden

Listen to it on the wireless.

Unread 17-05-2022, 10:38 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
IPTV.

£60 a year.

5 different channels to watch the same game.

Unread 18-05-2022, 05:46 AM
believe

Same IPTV as Bunks, every sports channel conceivable. Watched one united game on it since I bought it five months ago. Great for A Place in the Sun and Rick Stein though

Unread 18-05-2022, 05:55 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Same IPTV as Bunks, every sports channel conceivable. Watched one united game on it since I bought it five months ago. Great for A Place in the Sun and Rick Stein though
4Seven baby

Unread 18-05-2022, 07:23 AM
Patty_b

Pay £10.00 per month for the BT sport app through plusnet and have my dads skygo so covered for anything being broadcast in the UK.

Unread 18-05-2022, 07:35 AM
shenwen

What happened to 'to pay is to fail'?

Some Fredsters getting soft.

I'm still on streams. I did try to subscribe to a local provider but the quality was worse than most streams. And they didn't have an option to watch on laptop, which is insane in 2022. A waste of money.

Unread 18-05-2022, 07:47 AM
Chorlton74

Iptv 50 zooms a year.

Found the original, american version, of Blankety Blank, on it. Killian from The Running Man, is on it all the time.

Unread 18-05-2022, 09:36 AM
suedeshoes

11th game day in a row tonight. BT Sport ultimate. I have BT, Sky, Prime so all bases covered. Can't remember what I pay for it, comes in a deal with the broadband and that and we've been with them for years. I'm happy with the VFM I get though. I used to stream and iptv but I found it a mither.

I'd pay a bit more if they sacked Carragher tbf.
Closed Thread