United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 09-05-2022, 03:09 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
why are some of you still talking about him?

you hate him and think he is shit.... why is his next club even a concern. 90 more minutes and it’s done but you lot are saying this and that?

very weird behaviour
Yeah, imagine talking about the exit of the biggest transfer failing in the club's history.

Boggles the mind.

Unread 09-05-2022, 03:10 PM
Sparky***

Quote:

you hate him and think he is shit.... why is his next club even a concern. 90 more minutes and it’s done but you lot are saying this and that?

very weird behaviour
Well it certainly won’t be 90 minutes for him will it.

Unread 09-05-2022, 03:11 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:

very weird behaviour
Never has there been a fan of another club defending a player in a team he doesn’t support

Not weird, it’s a public forum, people can say whatever the £#%&! they want. Stating the obvious that he isn’t cut out at this level is actually insightful . anyone can fluke a World Cup when they have kante grizeman mbappe varane and loris in the team

Unread 09-05-2022, 03:12 PM
NedKelly

Think putting marls on ignore may be the most pointless thing I’ve ever done, which is quite the feat when taking into account the drivel I can post.

Unread 09-05-2022, 03:16 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Think putting marls on ignore may be the most pointless thing I’ve ever done, which is quite the feat when taking into account the drivel I can post.
I did it with fatgoth , no idea when he left (or if he even lurks here Under a other username. Was a top spurs fan)

Unread 09-05-2022, 04:23 PM
est.1878

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Yeah, imagine talking about the exit of the biggest transfer failing in the club's history.

Boggles the mind.

Unread 09-05-2022, 04:25 PM
naes_sean

don't know why you lot always bite.

Unread 09-05-2022, 05:29 PM
puressence

Quote:

very weird behaviour
@#%&!

Unread 09-05-2022, 06:57 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:

very weird behaviour
Any alternative topics of discussion for the Paul Pogba thread, pal?

Unread 17-05-2022, 07:16 AM
AK14

I’ve got a bad feeling about this…

Unread 17-05-2022, 07:58 AM
Gypsum Fantastic

Yep. 50/50 I’d say as there’s not many alternatives.

Unread 17-05-2022, 08:05 AM
Joe Biden

He's got nowhere to go. I £#%&!ing despair if we allow this @#%&! to stay.

Unread 17-05-2022, 08:08 AM
The Stella Fella

His bags should have already been sent to Manchester Airport for him.

Unread 17-05-2022, 08:28 AM
Dr Stranger

He has to go. He’s left the WhatsApp group and everything.

Unread 17-05-2022, 08:29 AM
NedKelly

Straight swap for Rice.

Unread 17-05-2022, 08:35 AM
Hyman_Roth

It’s a cultural decision as much as anything. Keep him at the club and we’re basically happy to continue rewarding toxic players who add £#%&! all. Show him the door and we’re actually doing something to change the culture around the club.

It’s an easy decision as far as I’m concerned - the slight issue being the club is brainless.

Unread 17-05-2022, 08:37 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
It’s a cultural decision as much as anything. Keep him at the club and we’re basically happy to continue rewarding toxic players who add £#%&! all. Show him the door and we’re actually doing something to change the culture around the club.

It’s an easy decision as far as I’m concerned - the slight issue being the club is brainless.
Yep. If he’s staying, he’s getting a new deal. If he’s getting a new deal, he’s a getting a pay rise. £#%&! that.

Unread 17-05-2022, 09:06 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
https://twitter.com/utddistrict/stat...FQHPr0NVPGBsxw

I’ve got a bad feeling about this…
Sick to the back teeth of this @#%&!.

Just £#%&! OFF.

And Pogba etc...

Unread 17-05-2022, 09:08 AM
programmes?

Quote:

very weird behaviour
Jesus died 2000 years ago, he was also over-rated.

Still gets talked about.

Unread 17-05-2022, 09:10 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by programmes?
Jesus died 2000 years ago, he was also over-rated.

Still gets talked about.
Don’t compare the Lord, our Saviour, to that charlatan from Bethlehem