United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 15-05-2022, 02:52 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Lacking a bit of character here City..
They’re bullies. Great when things are fine, flakey when they’re not.

Unread 15-05-2022, 02:52 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blomq15
Careful. I upset some people when I suggested there were scousers on here.
There are nuances to this game you’ll never understand

Unread 15-05-2022, 02:53 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Of course. Of £#%&!ing course.

Stupid @#%&!s like Ethers baffled as to why this is a bad thing. They’re gonna win the whole £#%&!ing lot. Absolutely hideous season.
Rent free etc.

I wasn’t baffled by anything other than your cheerleading for City, and admonishment of anyone taking pleasure when they lost

saffers

I wish I could be as arsed as you.

Laughing at Fraudiola who talked about "destroying" Manchester United just a few days ago.

AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blomq15
Careful. I upset some people when I suggested there were scousers on here.
I was taking the piss tbf.

Quote:
They’re bullies. Great when things are fine, flakey when they’re not.
Bottle jobs.

Unread 15-05-2022, 02:54 PM
Vedder

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
I wish I could be as arsed as you.

Laughing at Fraudiola who talked about "destroying" Manchester United just a few days ago.
I preferred Liverpool to win the league tbh, I hate city but the thought of a Liverpool quad is enough to knock football on the head

Unread 15-05-2022, 02:56 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Rent free etc.

I wasn’t baffled by anything other than your cheerleading for City, and admonishment of anyone taking pleasure when they lost
So you were then. Cool. Apology accepted.

Unread 15-05-2022, 02:57 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
I preferred Liverpool to win the league tbh, I hate city but the thought of a Liverpool quad is enough to knock football on the head
Madrid will win the cl but obvs if theyre just one game away from it all then its a bit of a shitter. Especially when they win cup finals playing badly. But if they play like they did yesterday vs Real theyll definitely lose. Cant keep winning cups on penalties.

Unread 15-05-2022, 02:58 PM
Vedder

City paid 40m for Ake to pick 60 year old Fernandinho ahead of him Zinchenko? I wouldn’t even take him over Shaw or Telles ffs

Unread 15-05-2022, 02:59 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Madrid will win the cl but obvs if theyre just one game away from it all then its a bit of a shitter. Especially when they win cup finals playing badly. But if they play like they did yesterday vs Real theyll definitely lose. Cant keep winning cups on penalties.
Why not? Won 8 of the damn things. Probably be 0-0 again. Win three finals without scoring a single goal, the spawny @#%&!s.

Unread 15-05-2022, 03:00 PM
AK14

Quote:
Yup.

They’re in a Cl final, Have already won two cups without scoring a goal and will now be handed a league title by these bottle jobs.

Un£#%&!ingreal the rub of the green those @#%&!s get

It ridiculous

Sparky***

Of course those unbearable #@&%!s are going to do the quad. Of course. In this absolute hell scape of a season, what an apt ending it would be.

We are never ever going to hear the end of it. . It’ll never be done again either.

AK14

Quote:
Yup.

They’re in a Cl final after the easiest run in living memory, Have already won two cups without scoring a goal and will now be handed a league title by these bottle jobs.

Un£#%&!ingreal the rub of the green those @#%&!s get

It ridiculous

Unread 15-05-2022, 03:01 PM
puressence

Honestly £#%&! city. And these @#%&!s very very very rarely come from goals behind. Set up perfectly for West Ham and antoinio bullying Fernandinho

Unread 15-05-2022, 03:02 PM
Ethers

Quote:
So you were then. Cool. Apology accepted.
Nuance isn’t your thing is it pal, you hysterical paragraph merchant.

Unread 15-05-2022, 03:02 PM
saffers

Quote:

Why not? Won 8 of the damn things. Probably be 0-0 again. Win three finals without scoring a single goal, the spawny @#%&!s.
Salah and Van Dijk also injured.

I dont think they beat Real but then again they should not have won the carling cup, fa cup and now the league.

League is properly alive if this stays the same, theyll rally vs Southampton and run in 4 or 5.

Hilarious for City though, trophyless? I know Liverpool are Liverpool but im loving the fact that this financially doped shithouse team that keep bottling the CL will end up trophyless. Guardiola reinvented the game apparently.

Id be much more arsed if this was an amazing liverpool side, they just seem to keep doing enough. Imagine if they were smashing everyone. City are pure bottlers, they dominated liverpool home and away, yet could not get more than two draws.

Unread 15-05-2022, 03:03 PM
Sparky***

Good job their mentally fragile %@#$&! of a manager wasn’t spending this week getting wound up by Patrice evra the silly @#%&!

Unread 15-05-2022, 03:03 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
I was taking the piss tbf.
That clown doesn’t understand our friendly Cold War, best to ignore him.

Unread 15-05-2022, 03:04 PM
silv

Quote:
It’s a complex science following United at the moment and this simpleton doesn’t seem to grasp it

Unread 15-05-2022, 03:04 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
I think it’s not yours mate. Seeing as you’re the one failing to grasp my reasons.

Shall we try again?

Man City winning the league = bad, Liverpool winning the league = worse.

Closed Thread