United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 19-03-2022, 02:06 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Weird use of they, repeatedly, tbh.
Right because I play on the pitch for them. If I use the word it makes me less of a fan does it? I’ve said it before , il always watch them and want them to win. Go to games when I can . It’s just I have zero expectations of them right now and don’t expect it to get better.

Unread 20-03-2022, 06:13 PM
Chopper

Kane playing well-ish in this game Vs. West Ham.
Good link up play, and assist.

Saying that, he has just missed a sitter there.
81 mins.

Unread 20-03-2022, 06:18 PM
sweetleftfoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopper
Kane playing well-ish in this game Vs. West Ham.
Good link up play, and assist.

Saying that, he has just missed a sitter there.
81 mins.
Thanks Ray. Over to Geoff at the snooker now.

Unread 20-03-2022, 06:20 PM
Chopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetleftfoot
Thanks Ray. Over to Geoff at the snooker now.
Kane would make a good addition to the UTD team.
I’d take his comrade ‘son’ and all.

Unread 20-03-2022, 07:28 PM
windy waffles

Rather sign Son.

Unread 21-03-2022, 11:49 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Rather sign Son.
Rather the winger they loaned from Juve tbh.

Unread 21-03-2022, 12:55 PM
Chopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Rather the winger they loaned from Juve tbh.
Buy 2, get the 3rd free.

Unread 11-05-2022, 04:53 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

I'm hearing a summer move to the dirties...

Unread 11-05-2022, 06:27 PM
Joe Biden

No chance

Unread 11-05-2022, 08:29 PM
tatty

Brilliant player but spending the vast majority of our transfer budget on him would repeat the same mistakes we've made in previous seasons.

Unread 11-05-2022, 08:31 PM
redhegemony

Martial/Lingard and £40m

Unread 11-05-2022, 08:48 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
Brilliant player but spending the vast majority of our transfer budget on him would repeat the same mistakes we've made in previous seasons.
And he is on the wrong side of his career . 100 mill for a player who’d 28 turning 29 in the summer isn’t a good idea.

Unread 11-05-2022, 08:50 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
And he is on the wrong side of his career . 100 mill for a player who’d 28 turning 29 in the summer isn’t a good idea.
with glass ankles

Unread 11-05-2022, 08:52 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Welcome to Manchester

Unread 11-05-2022, 08:54 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
with glass ankles
Tbh as good as a player he is, I don’t think ronaldo as a finishing goal scorer is any worse. Kane would bring nothing more than what ronaldo does. The shit@#%&!s just don’t create for ronaldo. It’s mad crazy he has the number of goals he has .

Unread 11-05-2022, 09:01 PM
Neo

Football

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Tbh as good as a player he is, I don’t think ronaldo as a finishing goal scorer is any worse. Kane would bring nothing more than what ronaldo does. The shit@#%&!s just don’t create for ronaldo. It’s mad crazy he has the number of goals he has .
I'm the biggest Ronaldo fanboy in the world outside of the oddball Asian/African Twitter freaks, but Kane offers something far more in terms of his link-up play, passing range, overall workrate.

Agreed that there will be no difference in goal output though, as Ronaldo is still the deadliest penalty box striker in world football for me, and we need to provide him with better service.

He will have a mid-season lull though, and likely a post World Cup hangover, so we do need cover. Kane could be an option IMO. I think they could actually make a very interesting strike partnership.

Unread 11-05-2022, 09:03 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
I'm the biggest Ronaldo fanboy in the world outside of the oddball Asian/African Twitter freaks, but Kane offers something far more in terms of his link-up play, passing range, overall workrate.

Agreed that there will be no difference in goal output though, as Ronaldo is still the deadliest penalty box striker in world football for me, and we need to provide him with better service.

He will have a mid-season lull though, and likely a post World Cup hangover, so we do need cover. Kane could be an option IMO. I think they could actually make a very interesting strike partnership.
For me if they sign Kane he will play ( baring injury ). 80% of the time. Ronaldo wouldn’t hang about. The right idea would to get a young 20 something striker that can ease into his role the following season.

Or if ETHs %@#$&!s are big , try martial rashford ronaldo for a season ( I know I know ) then sign a proper top striker next year to replace ronaldo

Unread 11-05-2022, 09:47 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

Quote:
Didn’t know tatty was scouse

Unread 11-05-2022, 09:58 PM
Sharders

As if Kane would want to play for Utd. Anyone half decent with any sense wouldn't want to play for this shower.

Unread 11-05-2022, 11:07 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharders
As if Kane would want to play for Utd. Anyone half decent with any sense wouldn't want to play for this shower.
Closed Thread