VodkaAndCoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Scouse ref

Unread 28-07-2016, 03:05 PM
d_knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
I present to you Sequel to 'Where's Wally?'...
'Where's Alamusi?'

Alamusi... Such a common name in China. Like smith or jones over here.

Unread 28-07-2016, 03:22 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_knight
I present to you Sequel to 'Where's Wally?'...
'Where's Alamusi?'

Alamusi... Such a common name in China. Like smith or jones over here.
I like the fact he only uses one name. Definitely models himself on Prince imo

Unread 28-07-2016, 03:34 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Favourite foods...

He's literally run out of meals by the end there...'how many's that? Nine? Okay, just put chicken or something.'

Unread 28-07-2016, 03:51 PM
Sizlack

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
I like the fact he only uses one name. Definitely models himself on Prince imo

What have you modelled your name from, a Swansea postcode?

Unread 28-07-2016, 04:44 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizlack
What have you modelled your name from, a Swansea postcode?
Yep. Fell in love with the Swans when Brendan brought his wonderful team to Old Trafford and lost 2-0

Unread 28-07-2016, 08:25 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Scouse ref

Unread 29-07-2016, 08:38 AM
Sizlack

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Yep. Fell in love with the Swans when Brendan brought his wonderful team to Old Trafford and lost 2-0

Hard not too tbf

Unread 05-08-2016, 11:17 AM
Pop

Drawn Steaua Bucharest in the CL play-offs

Unread 08-08-2016, 02:31 PM
Pop

The 400 page Pogba thread on BlueMoon is a hoot. Admittedly 350 pages are dedicated to City becoming a European powerhouse when he signs for them and the rest are accusing Utd of ruining football and buying success

Oh, and Pogba is shit now.

Bitter @#%&!s

Unread 08-08-2016, 02:37 PM
Time For Heroes

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/156914...amorise-drugs/

Can't believe this hasn't been posted yet

Unread 08-08-2016, 02:42 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time For Heroes

marls all over it

Unread 08-08-2016, 02:55 PM
Chorlton74

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Never realised he was a massive pisshead, the absolute state...

if memory serves me correct, was that at the Barley Corn?

Unread 08-08-2016, 03:15 PM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time For Heroes

It has.

Unread 08-08-2016, 05:01 PM
Fergie out 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNew
Some c*** on there has just described him as a 'poor man's Yaya'.

The bitterness is extremely strong on this one!

Also, defo can't play in a two, apparently.
The daft @#%&!s - surprised they haven't said Delph is better yet

Unread 08-08-2016, 06:53 PM
otbarney

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNew
Some @#%&! on there has just described him as a 'poor man's Yaya'.

The bitterness is extremely strong on this one!

Also, defo can't play in a two, apparently.
He'll be reet, as long as the club don't forget his birthday.

Unread 09-08-2016, 06:59 AM
Fergie out 89

Talking

Quote:
Haha just saw the first part of his interview. "I came back home. This was destiny. I was meant to come back here. Always had that United thing in my heart". Can't wait to see Mourinho fail and Pogba move to Real Madrid at the first chance he gets, should be some fun reading on the redcaf then.
Quote:
Why do people think Mikhitaryan is a world class star? He's had one good season and is on Nasris level (less talent, better attitude), he could quite easily do a Kagawa. Pogba, for all of his marketability is not on KDBs level where it matters, he cannot control a game ala Yaya and is only rated so highly because off a couple of great goals and skills. He's a good player but I'd be much more worried if they went and signed somebody like Modric.
Quote:
Whichever way you look at this it's a terrible piece of business from United. To let a player go for free and buy him back for £100m+ (despite what the BBC ((aka MUTV)) are reporting) is just pure and simply rank. There's no doubt he will improve them but to what extent? He did nothing at the Euros, he has played, and starred, in a very poor Italian league. It's clear he doesn't want to be there and wanted Real Madrid.

So they now have a player that doesn't want to be there, a manager Bobby Charlton is on record as saying he doesn't want at Old Trafford and Rooney on £300,000 whose legs have completely gone and hasn't had a decent top level game in years.

They have made this purchase to prove they are still relevant. Can you imagine the flack in the press if we had done this? Instead the BBC play down the fee, whilst increasing all City's to include all add ons and agent fees and they even have every man and his lapdog queueing up to justify how fantastic a deal it is.

It really isn''t.
Quote:
Rooney at scum = terry at chavs, the cancer that will eat away at Jose's next two years.
I actually wouldn't be surprised if they finished above us this year, assuming peg can manage a full two years before his next mental breakdown and they are lucky with injuries.
The longer term is more certain for us as they are clearly using money to put out fires at present and their purchases have no future. Big nose is thirty five and Carlton will be off to Madrid when Jose has his meltdown. Meanwhile pep will have a squad playing his way with a lot of young talent.
Quote:
Let the £#%&!ers delusions of granduer reach the stratospheric heights we know they can reach and enjoy the crash when it comes

Quote:
Hate this £#%&!ing shower of shite with a passion.

Unread 09-08-2016, 09:31 AM
dunk

Quote:
Stones to Man City?
Posted at 09:15
On Uefa's Champions League website, they have Manchester City's squad for their play-off with Steaua Bucharest.

Everton fans might be interested to know one of their players is down as City's number 24...

No Vicent Kompany, Eli Mangala or Wilfried Bony either. Have Uefa revealed a deal that's already been done? Or time to sack the work experience kid?

Unread 09-08-2016, 09:49 AM
Zorg

Quote:
I actually wouldn't be surprised if they finished above us this year

Unread 09-08-2016, 10:21 AM
Fergie out 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prestwich Blue
Interesting that the rags announced it at midnight. Peak evening time in the USA and peak morning time for the plastics in the Far East. But most of their season ticket holders will have been tucked up in bed blissfully unaware.

Why don't they just drop the 'Manchester' in their name? Its not like it's even geographically correct.
Irony in spouting that last line given his user name....

Quote:
The ultimate mercenary. No world record fee player goes to a club who finished 5th, 4th & 7th in the league and is not in the Champs League.

The whole 'saga' has been a huge embarrassment from start to finish. And the rags are lapping it up.
But it's fair game for Yaya Toure to leave the Spanish Champions to join a club who finished 10th and 5th in the league?
Closed Thread