United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-07-2019, 11:22 PM
armchair

Default Pogba to stay?

I'm starting to see it that way. Juve were priced out and United have upped his price to £150mil with no player swaps etc. I don't think real are going to show up with the money.

He has 2 years on his contract with a further year extension if United want it.

I may be wrong but I think he may be staying and being central to Ole's project.

I thought today there was no show off stuff. Nothing superfluous.

Unread 13-07-2019, 11:37 PM
My Name is Heath

As much as he irritates me, we could do with him.

Perhaps being the leader of a younger team appeals to his ego?

I’d be happy getting 2 good years out of him for sure

Unread 13-07-2019, 11:38 PM
d_knight

As long as he pulls his finger out and puts in some hard graft and elbow grease during games I do not mind.

But if he continues to act the petulant @#%&! on the pitch where he does not run or track back or do his part covering then he can rot on the bench for all I care

Unread 14-07-2019, 12:09 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_knight
As long as he pulls his finger out and puts in some hard graft and elbow grease during games I do not mind.

But if he continues to act the petulant @#%&! on the pitch where he does not run or track back or do his part covering then he can rot on the bench for all I care
Who could guess which one he’d be.

Unread 14-07-2019, 12:12 AM
ScarFace

Sadly, he is 100% staying.

The only way he leaves is at the very last minute and we don't get to replace him.

Nobody will pay over £100mil.

Unread 14-07-2019, 12:32 AM
Cream

Could Raiola have played this any worse?

'Offering' him to Pep last Jan.

Has Pogba making public statements, but nobody seems interested at the price? Now the player looks like a prize plum, being booed in pre season games.

I can only think maybe they are looking for improved contract terms?

Unread 14-07-2019, 12:32 AM
ryanMUFC

We should ask for the 90 we paid plus Kroos.

Unread 14-07-2019, 12:53 AM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanMUFC
We should ask for the 90 we paid plus Kroos.
kroos signed a new contract last month.

the players on offer are bale or isco.

Unread 14-07-2019, 01:06 AM
Ranier Wolfcastle

Give him the players to play with

Unread 14-07-2019, 03:41 AM
rubbernecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranier Wolfcastle
Give him the players to play with
Used to say the same about Bryan Robson but the big difference is that he just gone on with it and led from the front game in game out

If he stays I hope he can be that leader if not he's just a #@&%!blocker to someone that could be

Unread 14-07-2019, 04:01 AM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbernecker
Used to say the same about Bryan Robson but the big difference is that he just gone on with it and led from the front game in game out

If he stays I hope he can be that leader if not he's just a #@&%!blocker to someone that could be
pogba lead like robson. £#%&!ing ell take more water with it. We are talking leagues and leagues apart.

Unread 14-07-2019, 06:42 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella
pogba lead like robson. £#%&!ing ell take more water with it. We are talking leagues and leagues apart.
In fairness Robson didn’t lead us to many titles because the players around him were generally shit. Plus Robson would have been destroyed on here “£#%&!ing injured again”.. etc etc

Unread 14-07-2019, 07:09 AM
Seamus

Pogba will revert to old, ole has seen how he undermined the previous manager. Get rid

Unread 14-07-2019, 07:27 AM
moransbleedinghead

aye, Viruses can be tricky buggers to get rid off, they've a nasty habit of lingering.

Unread 14-07-2019, 07:30 AM
flixton

It'll be a disaster if he stays. We'll have the disaffected Pogba of last year who barely gets out of second gear rather than the WC Pogba who was one of the best midfielders in the world.

Can still see Bale as part of the deal.

Unread 14-07-2019, 08:27 AM
Mr_Ed

Shame he can only be arsed 50% of the time. Need people who are mentally invested in the club rather than sticking dances on Instagram

Unread 14-07-2019, 08:38 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Can still see him going. Maybe just out if sheer hope. But Madrid usually leave things late.

Right?

He will be a very negative influence.

So would Sanchez in his own piss taking way too.

Unread 14-07-2019, 09:26 AM
jem

if he stays and commits, he still won't be half the player/leader robson was. even yesterday, he was jogging casually whilst others were running. if he stays, we need a midfield (as always).

Unread 14-07-2019, 10:13 AM
Coracao

Should have been sold early summer. Now it is too late.

About 3.5 weeks of the window left and Woody has a £#%&!ing enormous job on his hands as it is, without this clown and replacements. Looking like a £#%&!ing horror show from United thus far...again. Really is incedible how £#%&!ing inept we are.

Unread 14-07-2019, 11:08 AM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Should have been sold early summer. Now it is too late.

About 3.5 weeks of the window left and Woody has a £#%&!ing enormous job on his hands as it is, without this clown and replacements. Looking like a £#%&!ing horror show from United thus far...again. Really is incedible how £#%&!ing inept we are.
Very hard to shift - only 5 clubs who could afford the fee and at least one probably 2 in FFP mire - the other 3 will have to shift their own problem players first and may have other priorities. I wonder where the AM money is going?
Closed Thread