United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > TV / Film / Books / Arts
Closed Thread
 
Unread 24-09-2013, 07:38 PM
Aman27deep
 
Default Graphic Novels

Anyone reads Graphic Novels here?

I'm reading this currently. So far so good

 
Unread 24-09-2013, 07:41 PM
wiganste
 
Default

Dude, it's a Dr Who comic. What is wrong with you?
 
Unread 24-09-2013, 07:55 PM
Scabs
 
Default

Go away and read Watchmen, Jimmy Corrigan and Judge Dredd The Cursed Earth Saga. Then come back and dont tell anyone ffs.
 
Unread 24-09-2013, 08:33 PM
Arnold Muhren
 
Default

Judge Dredd in Oz, Batman: Arkham Asylum, Watchmen, V for Vendetta, Batman: Killing Joke, Dark Knight Returns. Those are all essentials.
 
Unread 24-09-2013, 08:35 PM
Ethers
 
Default

Why has it got the fella from Arctic Monkeys on the front?
 
Unread 24-09-2013, 08:39 PM
Rorschach
 
Default

Just got 2/4 "Before Watchmen" for my birthday.

 
Unread 24-09-2013, 08:43 PM
Fat Al
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scabs
Go away and read Watchmen, Jimmy Corrigan and Judge Dredd The Cursed Earth Saga. Then come back and dont tell anyone ffs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold Muhren
Judge Dredd in Oz, Batman: Arkham Asylum, Watchmen, V for Vendetta, Batman: Killing Joke, Dark Knight Returns. Those are all essentials.
Judge Dredd: Apocalypse Wars, From Hell & Preacher as well as the above.
 
Unread 24-09-2013, 08:52 PM
MonkeyOnMyBack
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold Muhren
Judge Dredd in Oz, Batman: Arkham Asylum, Watchmen, V for Vendetta, Batman: Killing Joke, Dark Knight Returns. Those are all essentials.
I will be getting hold of Dredd in Oz now. Nice one.

Id add - Miller's Batman Bat Man: Year One and almost anything by Alan Moore, but Swamp Thing has to be essential for me.

Almost envy you, Deepers.
 
Unread 24-09-2013, 09:00 PM
nasss
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyOnMyBack
I will be getting hold of Dredd in Oz now. Nice one.

Id add - Miller's Batman Bat Man: Year One and almost anything by Alan Moore, but Swamp Thing has to be essential for me.

Almost envy you, Deepers.
Swamp thing is quality. Also enjoyed Sandman by Neil Gaimen.
 
Unread 24-09-2013, 09:06 PM
Switching Off
 
Default

Anywhere to get decent graphic novels in epub format?
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Graphic Novels
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Any graphic designers? newsie Science & Technology 8 21-02-2013 12:34 AM
Question for a Graphic Designer.... BarryX Off Topic 11 30-05-2011 06:08 AM
Graphic Designers Sloane Off Topic 10 02-09-2010 12:37 AM
anyone on here read the flashman novels ? Horst_ Bucholst Off Topic 9 19-05-2008 07:10 AM
any graphic designers on board silv Off Topic 2 17-08-2007 01:14 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 03:44 AM.

Copyright 2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.