United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 18-12-2013, 01:14 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
too busy googling the words "it was still worth it for Moscow"

agree on the top bit, but reckon in most cases the same rules are applying - they don't give a £#%&! if he gets fit or not, they just like slagging off United and take any excuse to moan like bitches
Actually yeah, £#%&! him. He's been a dick since he left and chose bitterness over a possible career. I just really £#%&!ing liked singing that song.

Dicks will be dicks.

Unread 18-12-2013, 02:33 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA
Certain posters should be banned from commenting on threads to do with certain players.

Lets start by banning Jem from all TSP related threads
maybe we should ban any uncritical toeing of the line as that is genuinely worthless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
exactly. what's the point of writing him off when you have no idea* what his fitness level is or what it can become?

*literally no idea whatsoever
even if he regains full fitness, he will still be half a player - we won't be getting sweeping passes, penetrating runs, crunching tackles.... still useful squad member, but that's all he ever was.

good lad, good attitude... an inspiration (in the sense someone with so little talent can be successful).... but a shameful indictment of our midfield options that he is or was even considered.

at least he didn't post pics of his %@#$&!s on fred, though.

Unread 23-03-2014, 04:27 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsst

Unread 23-03-2014, 04:49 PM
dunk

Thumbs up

Love Fletch. Delighted he's fit and well.

Unread 23-03-2014, 04:51 PM
Chipsauce

Played well yesterday

Always looks to keep the ball moving and can pick out a forward pass unlike most of our midfielders

Unread 23-03-2014, 06:33 PM
Aman27deep

Love Darren, and even a hospitalised Fletcher is better than Cleverley so he should definitely play as much as he can.

Unread 23-03-2014, 08:06 PM
sa7

Fletcher

Ironically one of the few midfielders we've had in the last few years who haven't routinely shit themselves on the pitch

Unread 25-03-2014, 08:58 AM
Chipsauce

On his way out in the summer, Moyes willing to listen to offers.

I know he's had shit luck and his problems over the last few years, but he's another experienced player on his way out of the club and he's still better than TC23 and Fellany.

Unread 25-03-2014, 09:06 AM
rafabio

Good for him and the club. He was a average midfielder at his best.

Unread 25-03-2014, 09:16 AM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipsauce

I know he's had shit luck and his problems over the last few years, but he's another experienced player on his way out of the club and he's still better than TC23 and Fellany.
If that's true moyes wants publicly £#%&!ing setting on fire

Unread 25-03-2014, 09:21 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio
Good for him and the club. He was a average midfielder at his best.
Jem likes this post

Unread 25-03-2014, 09:34 AM
browser

Quote:

Link?

Unread 25-03-2014, 09:46 AM
RedMenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of Darkness
If that's true moyes wants publicly £#%&!ing setting on fire
Sounds like a good idea in general tbh

Unread 25-03-2014, 09:46 AM
rebelcountyred

like Fletcher, was really good for us for a couple of seasons, shame about the illness, club tbf stood by him and now he seems over the worst. Only thing is that despite him playing well like last Saturday he is either not well enough or considered good enough for our big games so it is not a shock to hear he may be going, hopefully with his compatriot

Unread 25-03-2014, 09:48 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:

sauce? the same as the strooters done deal?

Unread 25-03-2014, 10:52 AM
dunk

I wouldn't begrudge Fletch a move, a big pay day and a couple of seasons regular football, seems like a decent thing to do all round tbh.

Unread 25-03-2014, 11:07 AM
sa7

I'd be sad to see Fletcher leave. Can't think of any United player who's had worse luck over the years

Unread 25-03-2014, 11:10 AM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelcountyred
like Fletcher, was really good for us for a couple of seasons, shame about the illness, club tbf stood by him and now he seems over the worst. Only thing is that despite him playing well like last Saturday he is either not well enough or considered good enough for our big games so it is not a shock to hear he may be going, hopefully with his compatriot
were you? I don't remember

Unread 25-03-2014, 12:16 PM
waynes ear's

Really not arsed

Let Fletchergeddon commence in Sunderland.

Unread 25-03-2014, 02:27 PM
rafabio

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
I'd be sad to see Fletcher leave. Can't think of any United player who's had worse luck over the years
He is lucky that fergie stuck by him for so many years despite him playing so poorly.
Closed Thread