United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 06-07-2010, 09:31 PM
Zorg

Default Re: *OFFICIAL* World Cup 2010 (Semi Finals Match 1) thread - teams, links and BANTER!

Southgate, 'his foot was offside'...there has to be clear daylight you ugly, clueless, goofy, whining, pathetic @#%&!.

Unread 06-07-2010, 09:31 PM
Jez Quigley

Default Re: *OFFICIAL* World Cup 2010 (Semi Finals Match 1) thread - teams, links and BANTER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
£#%&! off you bastards. Hope a £#%&!ing gaggle of pterodactyls attacks the Dutch team hotel tonight.
Pop - loving your venom tonight mate, know exactly where you're coming from.

I hope that some clog wearing dyke fingerer has left some Gouda on the heater on the Dutch team bus and it stinks. Really stinks.

Van Bommel? I hope Schweini £#%&!s up his Bayern team mate good and proper.

Horrible result.

Unread 06-07-2010, 09:32 PM
Whip Hubley

i've not really read this thread

just to say, am I the only one that thinks holland are a complete set of @#%&!s?

Hopefully germany will tear them a new one in the final. If it's Spain v Holland my head will implode from all the £#%&!tards on the pitch

red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
WTF

The Dutch are a real bunch of @#%&!s. Van Bommel is a disgusting player.
Am not bothering to watch the post-match commentary - I wonder if they will mention this??

No doubt they will prefer to chunter on even more about how Uruguay "desecrated" football last Friday

thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mao's Favourite Starling
Uruguay players going for Van Bommel at the end weren't they?

Wish they had got to him the £#%&!ing @#%&!
He is vile with a captial V

shitey mcshitehouse - @#%&!y mc@#%&!flap

< waynes ears mode off >

Unread 06-07-2010, 09:34 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravellingRed81
My mates got £5000 on holland to win it at 14/1 one game of a big party on him!
£70,000!!!!!!

Unread 06-07-2010, 09:34 PM
TravellingRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
5 grand...???
He had a good year on the gee gees apparently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
WTF

The Dutch are a real bunch of @#%&!s. Van Bommel is a disgusting player.
For £70k who gives a £#%&!

Unread 06-07-2010, 09:35 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Am not bothering to watch the post-match commentary - I wonder if they will mention this??

No doubt they will prefer to chunter on even more about how Uruguay "desecrated" football last Friday
Nope, not a word about Mark 'anti-football' van '£#%&!ing' Bommel, the @#%&!.

Unread 06-07-2010, 09:35 PM
denis lawless

Thumbs down Re: *OFFICIAL* World Cup 2010 (Semi Finals Match 1) thread - teams, links and BANTER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
Van Bommell & Robben would make my King of the @#%&!s select 11
i could pick a full team of horrible @#%&!s out of the remaining 3 teams left in......WC is dead to me now

Unread 06-07-2010, 09:36 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravellingRed81
He had a good year on the gee gees apparently.

For £70k who gives a £#%&!
I mean, who has £5k to throw on a bet for Holland to win something?

Good luck to him though.*

*except that I want Germany to win it.

Unread 06-07-2010, 09:38 PM
Sloane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Southgate, 'his foot was offside'...there has to be clear daylight you ugly, clueless, goofy, whining, pathetic @#%&!.
there doesnt thats old rule, any part of the body you can score a goal with has to be not past the defender

Unread 06-07-2010, 09:38 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
i could pick a full team of horrible @#%&!s out of the remaining 3 teams left in......WC is dead to me now
Denis, let go of some of the anti-German hate - if only for a day or two

Unread 06-07-2010, 09:39 PM
Time For Heroes

As I've got a few quid on a Spain/Holland Final am I in the minority perchance on here who wants Spain to win tomorrow??

Plus I backed Spain at the start @ 5/1

Unread 06-07-2010, 09:40 PM
Sandman

I don't think AjaxRed will enjoy reading this thread.

Unread 06-07-2010, 09:40 PM
Father Christmas

Angry Re: *OFFICIAL* World Cup 2010 (Semi Finals Match 1) thread - teams, links and BANTER!

Is there a bigger @#%&! in football than Robben? Well yes there is and his name's Van Bommel the horrible cynical cheating scumbag should have been sent off at Old Trafford but seems to live a charmed existence.

Sorry can't enjoy watching Hollland at all hope they get spanked in the final.

Unread 06-07-2010, 09:41 PM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless

Holland win = Press Arsenal £#%&!athon over Van Persie and Vermin over Kuyt

Spain win = Press Arsenal £#%&!athon over Fabregas and Vermin over Bruno

Germany to win please

Unread 06-07-2010, 09:41 PM
BarryX

what a @#%&! zorg is

Unread 06-07-2010, 09:42 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX
what a @#%&! zorg is
can't argue with that tbf.

Unread 06-07-2010, 09:42 PM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
can't argue with that tbf.
I'd hit it.

Unread 06-07-2010, 09:43 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mao's Favourite Starling
Holland win = Press Arsenal £#%&!athon over Van Persie and Vermin over Kuyt

Spain win = Press Arsenal £#%&!athon over Fabregas and Vermin over Bruno

Germany to win
please
Press £#%&!athon over Boateng and whoever else City many to bribe and blackmail into joining them

I had a City fan bragging to me about how may players they could have in the WC Final today :shakehead:
Closed Thread