United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-06-2013, 11:30 PM
Neo

Valencia will be stinking up the 7 for another year, NQAT. Hopefully Zaha can keep him on the bench and out of sight before we inevitably £#%&! him off back to Wigan or Ecuador next summer.

Anderson is the one we really need to get shot of though. An absolute wage-stealing fraud who only seems to still be here because of the bantz-based relationship he had with Fergie.

Shame he didn't kill himself that time he crashed into a tree when he was drink driving. Might have forced Fergie's hand into buying a midfielder worthy of a United shirt and not surrendering the title to City in 2012.

Unread 27-06-2013, 12:01 AM
VodkaAndCoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by taff
i have an inkling that moyes may think quite highly of valencia;
Me too. I just hope Moyes hates Young as much as I do and obviously just tells Anderson to do one, we don't want a fee, just get tae £#%&!.

Unread 27-06-2013, 04:31 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

Shame he didn't kill himself that time he crashed into a tree when he was drink driving.

Unread 27-06-2013, 08:03 PM
BarryX

A bid for Leighton Baines would surely indicate Evra's future will be limited. What about Fabio, though ??

Unread 27-06-2013, 08:35 PM
armchair

Unless anderson is out of contract there's no way he's leaving. I think Evra and Nani will probably stay and Rooney will leave.

Unread 28-06-2013, 09:38 AM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Unless anderson is out of contract there's no way he's leaving. I think Evra and Nani will probably stay and Rooney will leave.
Interesting take on things. There were some articles at the turn of the year where he (Anderson) was quoted as saying he had tried to leave several times. Shirely he won't fit into Moysie's moneyball-statistics approach to the game. Still think Anderson, Evra and Rooney will all be gone, raising in the region of 40 million. Add Nani to that (hopefully not) and we'd be looking at 55 - a big piece of wedge by anyone's standards.

Unread 28-06-2013, 09:47 AM
rafabio

any hope that all 3 of young, valencia and nani will be £#%&!ed off?

Unread 28-06-2013, 09:48 AM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio
any hope that all 3 of young, valencia and nani will be £#%&!ed off?
none

Unread 28-06-2013, 09:51 AM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Evans
You're a £#%&!ing right ding dong sometimes

What is it with you and Evans ffs

Unread 28-06-2013, 10:29 AM
Coracao

Anderson
Bebe
Macheda
Nani

No point Fabio being here as he won't play games. Loan or sell.

Unread 28-06-2013, 11:27 AM
Aman27deep

Macheda :shakehead:

At one point of time I remember thinking this lad might turn out better than Rooney.

Unread 28-06-2013, 12:22 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep
Macheda :shakehead:

At one point of time I remember thinking this lad might turn out better than Rooney.
Been inferior to Welbeck throughout their careers.

Unread 28-06-2013, 12:38 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep

Unread 28-06-2013, 12:41 PM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao

No point Fabio being here as he won't play games. Loan or sell.
That would be one of my greatest losses as a lifelong red. I always believed there'd come a time when both twins would run rampant down the wing. Him and Rafael are still only 22 FFS Such great, great potential. I would go as far as saying a prayer to keep Fabio at the club, if I thought the footballing Gods would listen..

Unread 28-06-2013, 12:46 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX
That would be one of my greatest losses as a lifelong red. I always believed there'd come a time when both twins would run rampant down the wing. Him and Rafael are still only 22 FFS Such great, great potential. I would go as far as saying a prayer to keep Fabio at the club, if I thought the footballing Gods would listen..
He needs to be playing every week if he is going to make a decent career for himself. Not sure where he's gonna go on loan after the last one.

Unread 28-06-2013, 12:49 PM
BarryX

Quote:
He needs to be playing every week if he is going to make a decent career for himself. Not sure where he's gonna go on loan after the last one.
He shouldn't go on loan - give him a year in or around the first team, and then see.

Unread 28-06-2013, 12:53 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX
He shouldn't go on loan - give him a year in or around the first team, and then see.
He had that the year before.

If you're a young defender then you need to be playing every week. Coming into the side every 4 weeks isn't likely to help his career too much. Wouldn't imagine there are many examples of players who've done this and then gone on to become established top players.

There's plenty of cover at right back (and a new player) and we have Evra and Buttner at left back, with rumours of Baines...

I don't see the 'game time' there that he needs at this stage.

Unread 28-06-2013, 01:02 PM
forwardirektion

Quote:
He had that the year before.

If you're a young defender then you need to be playing every week. Coming into the side every 4 weeks isn't likely to help his career too much. Wouldn't imagine there are many examples of players who've done this and then gone on to become established top players.

There's plenty of cover at right back (and a new player) and we have Evra and Buttner at left back, with rumours of Baines...

I don't see the 'game time' there that he needs at this stage.
I think we should say he's injured and just play him for the 2nd half of some games, no need for a sub and raf gets some rest.
Like the wwf used to do with the roll under the ring and a different wrestler came out to get the pin

Unread 28-06-2013, 01:02 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardirektion
I think we should say he's injured and just play him for the 2nd half of some games, no need for a sub and raf gets some rest.
Like the wwf used to do with the roll under the ring and a different wrestler came out to get the pin

Unread 28-06-2013, 01:04 PM
S/Side.Red

Can't see where Anderson would go. No European club is going to buy him and there doesn't seem major interest from Brazil.
Unless Moyes is determined he leave the club to the extent of loaning him out, I doubt he'll be shifted this summer.
Closed Thread