Unread 05-12-2021, 11:24 PM
Sparky***

I refuse to believe that wasn't a cross

Unread 05-12-2021, 11:32 PM
avocado

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
He’s a workhorse nqat and a decent little players

Neither him or Mctommers are DM’s though so have been played out of position for the majority of their time in the 1st team here.

Both have roles in the squad.
Please stop posting sensible comments. No one will thank you for it.

Unread 05-12-2021, 11:37 PM
armchair

An incredible engine on him. Was wasted for so long playing square balls and holding midfield.

Unread 06-12-2021, 02:21 AM
TripDownMiseryLane

Can see McTom getting the role of anchorman spoiler DM with Fred and maradonney sharing the slightly more licenced role.

Unread 06-12-2021, 09:46 AM
puressence

Hes brilliant

Unread 06-12-2021, 09:52 AM
waynes ear's

he's £#%&!ing dogshit and so's the #@&%! alongside him in midfield.

Unread 06-12-2021, 10:15 AM
Seamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Hes brilliant
a couple of decent games and folk get carried away. This is his 4th season at united and he has finally strung together decent back to back performances.

He's a squad player at best

Unread 06-12-2021, 10:19 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus
a couple of decent games and folk get carried away. This is his 4th season at united and he has finally strung together decent back to back performances.

He's a squad player at best
This.

A couple of good games doesn't cover the vast amount of horrific performances he has put in over the years.

Some people either have very short, or very selective, memories.

Unread 06-12-2021, 10:19 AM
Patty_b

Fred "Brilliant" and Dalot "Exceptional".

£#%&!ing hell. They've both done alright in the last couple of games, but if that's the standard for being 'brilliant' and 'exceptional' then we're £#%&!ed.

One pretty good game out of 50 isn't going to cut it if we want to be going back to the top.

Unread 06-12-2021, 10:27 AM
Seamus

pure jumps on every bandwagon known to man

Unread 06-12-2021, 10:29 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
Fred "Brilliant" and Dalot "Exceptional".
fred and dalot ok by their standards; neither good enough by united's standards.

Unread 06-12-2021, 10:43 AM
believe

No one can say he’s been brilliant but he’s certainly got what it takes to be a very important member of the squad. He’s certainly not been horrific either. When we’ve played well he’s usually the one who stands out, when we’ve played poorly he’s the one everyone uses as a reason we have despite it being the other ten also.

I remember the same thing used to happen in Rooney’s latter years. The whole team would be shite yet Rooney would get the most abuse despite being the lesser of evils. I see a lot of similarities between the two. Never stop trying. Always want the best for us and can ultimately be the difference between us winning and losing.

Unread 06-12-2021, 10:54 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
No one can say he’s been brilliant but he’s certainly got what it takes to be a very important member of the squad. He’s certainly not been horrific either. When we’ve played well he’s usually the one who stands out, when we’ve played poorly he’s the one everyone uses as a reason we have despite it being the other ten also.

I remember the same thing used to happen in Rooney’s latter years. The whole team would be shite yet Rooney would get the most abuse despite being the lesser of evils. I see a lot of similarities between the two. Never stop trying. Always want the best for us and can ultimately be the difference between us winning and losing.
He absolutely has been horrific on multiple occasions this season and last. That said, last couple of games he has been very good. Let's hope it continues so we can see some kind of return on the ridiculous wedge we dropped on him. Ditto Maguire, although I'm less hopeful for that useless bastard.

Also please never, ever compare Fred to wazza in any way shape or form.

Unread 06-12-2021, 10:58 AM
Patty_b

Quote:

Unread 06-12-2021, 11:12 AM
jem

we've all seen him play.

Unread 06-12-2021, 11:20 AM
NedKelly

He could be our Jordan Henderson.

Unread 06-12-2021, 11:22 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
Two where I see similarities are Fred and Ddg. Similarities end where one gets constant dog’s and the other gets adulation for stopping a shot straight into the midriff. Been played out of position, often a one-man-midfield. Since Ole left the building, Fred has had a hand in or scored in each of our unbeaten games.

Unread 06-12-2021, 11:51 AM
Bion

One more time

Unread 06-12-2021, 11:57 AM
windy waffles

Quote:

Shocked that you are quoting what I said.

He has been horrific of occasions regardless of what you say.

Unread 06-12-2021, 12:23 PM
atticusgrinch

Fredgar Davids

Get that man some glaucoma glasses.
Closed Thread