United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-01-2007, 08:17 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by chorleyred
hardly true is it. of course some would go backwards, mainly due to the wasted talent sat on benches for long periods, but many have received more attention since plying under him.
such as? the only player who arrived young and clearly got better was joe cole, and he wasn't a maureen buy.

Quote:
developing young talent takes years and years, it doesn't happen overnight. we did well for a period with developing kids, but it took fergie years. and how many in the class of the 92 youth team we brought through have we seen over recent years. for my money since eric harrison and kiddo left united we haven't looked like bringing many kids through at all.
we got unbelievably lucky with all the great kids we had at the same time.
i agree with all that. it's a worry, though we seem to be doing better at the moment - three or four prospects and we're also trying to pick up youngsters from overseas.

Quote:
wenger is probably the best at developing youngsters, and the manager I hate the most in the league
i don't agree. west ham has had easily the most impressive record. take a look at the arsenal team closely - there's not much home-grown talent there.

Unread 11-01-2007, 08:21 PM
borsuk

double post

that hasn't happened for a while

Unread 11-01-2007, 09:50 PM
£#%&! KFC

this is Mourinho's last season in charge of Chelsea, and if I was you I would put a lot of money on that fact tonite if you have access to an on-line betting facility...and not just vcash either

because the price on him leaving will shorten incredibly tomorrow

no wum

Unread 11-01-2007, 09:51 PM
Paul Mcgrath

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
this is Mourinho's last season in charge of Chelsea, and if I was you I would put a lot of money on that fact tonite if you have access to an on-line betting facility...and not just vcash either

because the price on him leaving will shorten incredibly tomorrow

no wum
What do you know then?

Unread 11-01-2007, 09:53 PM
£#%&! KFC

more than I'm saying obviously

just get your money on it before it's too late...feel free to buy me a beer when the cash drops

Unread 11-01-2007, 10:25 PM
Paul Mcgrath

Quote:
more than I'm saying obviously

just get your money on it before it's too late...feel free to buy me a beer when the cash drops
Without revealing what you know, tell me how you know the information, and ill believe you.

Unread 11-01-2007, 10:35 PM
£#%&! KFC

if I told you I'd have to kill you and that's not very nice is it

just get the money on ...you'll only regret it in the morning if you don't

Unread 11-01-2007, 10:36 PM
The Watcher

Where do you think the @#%&! will end up? Inter have been linked since last season, but with Manchini doing well, can't see him going there.

Real Madrid

Unread 11-01-2007, 10:36 PM
puressence

id love jose at old trafford

Unread 11-01-2007, 10:44 PM
Fuzz

Quote:
if I told you I'd have to kill you and that's not very nice is it

just get the money on ...you'll only regret it in the morning if you don't
I'm still waiting for Ronaldinho to arrive

Unread 12-01-2007, 12:05 AM
£#%&! KFC

£#%&! off

anyway we got the better end of that deal...Ronaldo>bucktooth @#%&! Ronaldinho

Unread 12-01-2007, 12:12 AM
ScarFace

he's deffo off, with that dutch guy who's managing the russians to take over

Unread 12-01-2007, 12:14 AM
£#%&! KFC

like I say I hope you have all bet on it tonight because those odds will be tumbling like their title chances tomorrow

Unread 12-01-2007, 12:20 AM
Paul Mcgrath

So should we expect some sort of news story to come out tomorrow morning? Will it be in the papers?

Unread 12-01-2007, 12:27 AM
Paul Mcgrath

Quote:
like I say I hope you have all bet on it tonight because those odds will be tumbling like their title chances tomorrow
I put it to you KFC, That if you are so sure of your news, you will accept my bet.

If you are right, and a big exclusive emerges tomorrow regarding Mourinho, greatly slashing his odds of leaving, i will leave the forum.

If you are wrong, then YOU leave the forum.

Unread 12-01-2007, 12:31 AM
£#%&! KFC

bye bye then....nice knowing you

Unread 12-01-2007, 12:32 AM
Paul Mcgrath

Quote:
bye bye then....nice knowing you
So you will take the bet?

Unread 12-01-2007, 12:53 AM
£#%&! KFC

you betcha.....bye bye

Unread 12-01-2007, 07:57 AM
Krushkov

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2...010706,00.html

Ho hum.

Unread 12-01-2007, 08:31 AM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

I dont think that SUN story counts for much;

The fed-up Blues boss told a close pal yesterday that he will walk out in May.

Who is this close pal thats such a good friend he goes straight to the press with Jose's words?

It wouldnt surpise me at all if this was a deliberate ploy to get everyone writing chelsea off and to have Fergie and the players thinking they've already won.

With Terry and Cech about to return i'd say there's every chance of Chelsea coming on strong for this second half of the season.

The key for United is to basically ignore the media talk and treat Chelsea with the same respect they did at the start of the season, they cannot think for a minute that Chelsea's boat has been rocked to the point of them failing. There's only six points in it, dont be so sure that this jose stuff is true and that the chelsea camp is falling apart because it might just be exactly what they want you to think.

Thinking that the six points is more like 12 now becasue chelsea have lost the plot and that fringe players can now be introduced and that scholes can be rested is where it could all start to crumble.

Keep on picking a strong team, keep on thinking that chelsea are right there waiting for us to slip and keep on winning. Only a fool would write Chelsea and Mouriniho off.
Closed Thread