Unread 10-04-2022, 07:10 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinger
It would tell us he’s got a head on his shoulders
Even if it does look like a huge egg.

Unread 10-04-2022, 07:14 PM
Sparky***

can't even get a proper £#%&!ing manager any more.

Just hire some grinning idiot to take the job again, tell the players they're all wonderful, sign some over priced shite and then get sacked in two years.

£#%&!ing disgusting excuse for a serious sporting institution United are.

Unread 10-04-2022, 07:15 PM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinger
It would tell us he’s got a head on his shoulders
Exactly. He'd be absolutely mental to come here. We're toxic. With any luck the inability to attract a manager might accelerate the departure of the gimps.

Unread 10-04-2022, 07:19 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
can't even get a proper £#%&!ing manager any more.

Just hire some grinning idiot to take the job again, tell the players they're all wonderful, sign some over priced shite and then get sacked in two years.

£#%&!ing disgusting excuse for a serious sporting institution United are.

Unread 10-04-2022, 07:23 PM
AK14

Unread 10-04-2022, 07:26 PM
Vedder

Back on

Unread 10-04-2022, 07:28 PM
Joe Biden

Got Darren fletchers shitty fingers all over this. How the £#%&! has this gremlin weaseled his way into any kind of power at the club.

Unread 10-04-2022, 07:42 PM
ZiggyStardust

ETH’s camp getting the Dutch media to create a story to put pressure on Utd

Unread 10-04-2022, 07:42 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
ETH’s camp getting the Dutch media to create a story to put pressure on Utd
Looks like it.

Unread 10-04-2022, 07:50 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch

Unread 10-04-2022, 08:08 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch

Unread 10-04-2022, 11:01 PM
Hitch22

i remember a while back Duncan Castles saying Ten Hag had 2 very lucrative offers on the table from 2 others clubs who would seriously challenge our attempts to sign him, i guess we know 1 of the clubs now

it will be absolute carnage if we end up with Poch after all this nonsense, maybe some of our passive fanbase will get pissed off enough to riot or boycott matches so we can force the Glazer's out, one can only hope

Unread 11-04-2022, 07:15 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch22
i remember a while back Duncan Castles saying Ten Hag had 2 very lucrative offers on the table from 2 others clubs who would seriously challenge our attempts to sign him, i guess we know 1 of the clubs now

it will be absolute carnage if we end up with Poch after all this nonsense, maybe some of our passive fanbase will get pissed off enough to riot or boycott matches so we can force the Glazer's out, one can only hope
According to Twitter it’s already being planned, well for the first 17 minutes of the Norwich game anyway.

Hasn’t the guy got a 2m release clause?

We’re now apparently wanting to negotiate on that

Woody is still here running things, I’m sure of it.

Unread 11-04-2022, 08:24 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
According to Twitter it’s already being planned, well for the first 17 minutes of the Norwich game anyway.

https://twitter.com/david_ornstein/s...co9KbPQPXnFCig

Hasn’t the guy got a 2m release clause?

We’re now apparently wanting to negotiate on that

Woody is still here running things, I’m sure of it.
Woody never left did he? I know the big song and dance was made about him stepping down, but I’m sure it was confirmed he’d be staying in a “consultancy role” til the end of this year.

Unread 11-04-2022, 08:33 AM
Pop

Jesus Christ, I wonder if proper big clubs behave in the same shambolic manner as Utd when it comes to player/manager transfers.

I can't exactly imagine Bayern Munich haggling with Ajax over a €2m pay off if they wanted ten Hag

Unread 11-04-2022, 08:40 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Jesus Christ, I wonder if proper big clubs behave in the same shambolic manner as Utd when it comes to player/manager transfers.

I can't exactly imagine Bayern Munich haggling with Ajax over a €2m pay off if they wanted ten Hag
We’ll give Pogba hundreds of grand a week to do £#%&! all but are apprehensive about a one off £2mil payment we’re run by idiots

Unread 11-04-2022, 09:16 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
We’ll give Pogba hundreds of grand a week to do £#%&! all but are apprehensive about a one off £2mil payment we’re run by idiots
ETH doesn’t sell shirts. There’s a small chance they actually £#%&! this up. I think if they don’t sign him it will be last straw for me. Il watch them but I just won’t care anymore. You can’t get behind something that doesn’t have any ambition to progress in the first place.

Unread 11-04-2022, 09:22 AM
AK14

Quote:
Woody never left did he? I know the big song and dance was made about him stepping down, but I’m sure it was confirmed he’d be staying in a “consultancy role” til the end of this year.
Iirc they announced he was gone for good when he left a month or so back. The original plan was for the consultancy role but they scrapped it… apparently.

Unread 11-04-2022, 12:43 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Biden
Got Darren fletchers shitty fingers all over this. How the £#%&! has this gremlin weaseled his way into any kind of power at the club.
The same way that he weaseled his way into the team, early 2000s

Thankyou Sir Alex Chapman.

Quote:
Who put the £2m story about? Must be true.

Unread 11-04-2022, 01:43 PM
RedNick80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch22
You are speaking above like ETH is on a level with Klopp/Guardiola and Poch is Phil Neville!

I would still prefer Poch TBH.

Not that I don't understand any of the reasons as to why he is not up to managing us, but more that I think the fact he has PL experience and did so welll with an average Spuds team slightly outweighs the ETH jizzfest for someone who has only managed in the Dutch league.

Basically neither of them are perfect choices (and TBF who the £#%&! would be in this regime) but I don't know how anyone could be so anti either appointment.
Closed Thread