United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 10-02-2022, 03:33 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Bodes well for the future. Get the Argentinian loser in and have the players dictate to him, get the bald Dutch guy in and have the players down tools from day 1.

I hate these @#%&!s as much as I've detested Scouse, Berts and Wengers nonces down through the years. They've even managed to completely take the gloss off Ronaldo's return to the club. And that most of them are mid table or lower players makes it twice as galling
There's only really DDG, Dalot, Varane, Bruno, Ronaldo and Sancho worth keeping. And Greenwood if he ever plays again.

Not brilliant.

Unread 10-02-2022, 03:38 PM
Sparky***

This x100

Unread 10-02-2022, 03:38 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
They've even managed to completely take the gloss off Ronaldo's return to the club.
Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
There's only really DDG, Dalot, Varane, Bruno, Ronaldo and Sancho worth keeping. And Greenwood if he ever plays again.

Unread 03-03-2022, 09:50 AM
Dr Stranger

Ten Hag is brushing up on English ahead of potential move to United 

Daily Mail.

Also linked with Ancellotti.
Arnold and co really earning their corn

Unread 03-03-2022, 09:55 AM
Seamus

the shortlist was always going to be small, its a huge job for anyone

Unread 03-03-2022, 10:16 AM
guerreiro

Dutch bloke learning English Must be one of the stupid ones

Unread 03-03-2022, 10:19 AM
sweetleftfoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch

Not brilliant.
Dalol.

Unread 03-03-2022, 10:20 AM
Pop

Taking English lessons ffs. Has he been spotted house hunting in Manchester yet? Issued a "come and get me" plea perhaps?

Unread 03-03-2022, 10:32 AM
waynes ear's

bore teams to death and run around like crazed smack rats?

no thanks

Unread 03-03-2022, 10:58 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
bore teams to death and run around like crazed smack rats?

no thanks
Bunks ain't gonna like that.

The article assumes the players we have are clever enough to take orders and actually stick to a game plan and a formation...

Unread 03-03-2022, 11:14 AM
Dr Stranger

I’ll look forward to our morons trying to grasp this before giving up and leaking to the press that his English isn’t good enough.

Unread 03-03-2022, 12:31 PM
Selhurst Samurai

Learning English?

Assume the first lesson will be useful key phrases such as “FFS Harry” and “Put down the pastie Luke”

Unread 03-03-2022, 02:27 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Looks great in theory, but I remember reading similar exciting Twitter threads about how Ralf was going to revolutionise the way we played with his ideas. And then we just get some of the shit we’ve served up recently

Unread 03-03-2022, 02:30 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Looks great in theory, but I remember reading similar exciting Twitter threads about how Ralf was going to revolutionise the way we played with his ideas. And then we just get some of the shit we’ve served up recently
Should probably just give it up as a bad do tbf. No manager out there can do anything for us at this point.

Asset strip it and sell the ground for scrap and call it a day imo. We’ll always have Moscow, which equally probably won’t exist soon, so that’s fitting.

Unread 03-03-2022, 03:05 PM
Seamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
yeah the King of Press and we do a pointless half press for about 10 minutes

Unread 03-03-2022, 03:08 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus
yeah the King of Press and we do a pointless half press for about 10 minutes
I like how he abandoned his famous 1111111111111111111111111 formation after quickly realising our players are about as clever as a spoon.

Unread 03-03-2022, 03:36 PM
Sparky***

Does anyone have any Hope that these coaches can come in and implement anything with this lot?

It’s going to take an enormous turnover of players to change the culture in that dressing room

Unread 03-03-2022, 03:42 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
I’ll look forward to our morons trying to grasp this before giving up and leaking to the press that his English isn’t good enough.
"sources close to the Old Trafford dressing room have expressed concern that new manager Erik ten Hag's lack of hair is having a negative effect on team tactics"

Unread 03-03-2022, 08:21 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Better than half the players already though. Sadly, that's the English half.
Closed Thread