United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 01-07-2022, 11:22 AM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by anxious63
Hey guys im new here been a United fan all my life but never felt so pessimistic about the future for us , what is going on with theses transfers etc or lack of them
Welcome to the forum boss.

Have you seen any of Ten Hags Ajax sides play? That should calm down any worries you might have. We could sign nobody and still improve significantly.

Unread 01-07-2022, 11:23 AM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
It's definitely some sort of psyop.
Reckon it’s a ‘bad cop good cop’ routine but with him the only cop and him gradually morphing between the two.

He’s also gone for that white but incredibly cold look and you just know he’ll darken it up over time but also then make it warmer.

It’s very very clever when you think about it.

Unread 01-07-2022, 11:25 AM
Sapien

It's an improvement from the Del Monte suit but that's not saying much. I don't mind the cardigan but teaming them with those slacks is madness.

The Dutch are not known for their sartorial qualities to be fair.

Unread 01-07-2022, 11:27 AM
NedKelly

Feels like a message to the squad - “none of you have balls this big”

Unread 01-07-2022, 11:28 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
That’s an appalling set up on every level. Don’t want him stone islanded up ala pep but that’s a shocker.

Wonder if he wants to damage people initially - hurt them with his horrific clothes - and then carefully soften it over time to encourage trust and ultimately adulation? ‘I’m your worst nightmare but you’ll end up loving me’ kind of schtick?

There’s has to be a strategy behind that kind of wardrobe, has to be.
Only explanation is that it's to throw Guardiola and Klopp off-guard. They'll be looking at that and not sure how to process what they're seeing. It'll still be occupying their minds when the season starts. Genius imo.

Unread 01-07-2022, 11:28 AM
Drexl

He's like the Shroud of Turin come to life

Unread 01-07-2022, 11:29 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Only explanation is that it's to throw Guardiola and Klopp off-guard. They'll be looking at that and not sure how to process what they're seeing. It'll still be occupying their minds when the season starts. Genius imo.
It’s some real alpha male shit

Unread 01-07-2022, 11:36 AM
atticusgrinch

Ole used to go to restaurants with his wife wearing his manager's jacket, tracksuit and football boots.

Ralf went out in so much polyester his hair stood up on end and the cutlery had a voltage.

This is progress people.

Unread 01-07-2022, 11:37 AM
armchair

Unread 01-07-2022, 11:38 AM
Drexl

Has he put his shorts on straight over them white trousers?

(i'm no different)

Unread 01-07-2022, 11:55 AM
Dasilvatwins

Atleast he’s changed from the grey suit he used for 3 days.

Unread 01-07-2022, 12:08 PM
anxious63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexl
Don't be anxious pal... Erik needs a quick goosey at what he has before he buys imo

The new financial year starts today
Hi there mate listen this is the same old song though from the last few years, we say we are going to do this but it does not happen , whilst we watch the oil rig and the scousers buy who they want

Unread 01-07-2022, 12:13 PM
marlo

the real positive to come from ETH is we actually have a manager that actually has tactics and has football ideas.

ole was just a motivator as such. If we listened to him he always talking about fluffy things like he wants the lads to go out and have fun and enjoy themselves.

proper managers in this era focus on definate instructions etc

Unread 01-07-2022, 12:21 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
the real positive to come from ETH is we actually have a manager that actually has tactics and has football ideas.

ole was just a motivator as such. If we listened to him he always talking about fluffy things like he wants the lads to go out and have fun and enjoy themselves.

Yep. Pep and Klopp are proper oddballs. I think modern managers have to be basically rain man to succeed. They have to see the patterns and live the numbers.

Non-autists are being run out of the managerial game.

Unread 01-07-2022, 12:29 PM
Drexl

Quote:
Originally Posted by anxious63
Hi there mate listen this is the same old song though from the last few years, we say we are going to do this but it does not happen , whilst we watch the oil rig and the scousers buy who they want
I know what you mean, but new broom. Trust me*... it will be like the Weather Girls at OT soon

*I wouldn't

Unread 01-07-2022, 12:31 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Yep. Pep and Klopp are proper oddballs. I think modern managers have to be basically rain man to succeed. They have to see the patterns and live the numbers.

Non-autists are being run out of the managerial game.
Its shit. Robotic crap. Can’t wait until they both £#%&! the dull £#%&!ing bastards.

Unread 01-07-2022, 12:36 PM
believe

Quote:

Definately

Unread 01-07-2022, 01:02 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Definately

Unread 09-08-2022, 09:54 PM
marlo

I was going to start a ETH surveillance thread but might as let it go in here

we have to watch the man closely because for all he has accomplished in holland he could easily be a bluffer like villa boas that just fits the profile aesthetically.

The fact he signed off on bidding for 33 marko anoutovic is very very worrying.
In what way does he fit the profile of the brand of football he wants to play. This would have been one of HIS SIGNINGS. It’s possible the most bizarre player we’ve been linked with in years and we actually bidding for him.
ETH was going to present him to us this week if that club had accepted. That’s abit mad if you ask me

the lack of clever targets is also a worry. Does he have his own wish list of clever abs affordable gems playing football in various clubs around Europe.

The 89 minute triple change as well was abit wtf...

It’s early doors but notes are being taken.

Unread 09-08-2022, 09:57 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
I was going to start a ETH surveillance thread but might as let it go in here

we have to watch the man closely because for all he has accomplished in holland he could easily be a bluffer like villa boas that just fits the profile aesthetically.

The fact he signed off on bidding for 33 marko anoutovic is very very worrying.
In what way does he fit the profile of the brand of football he wants to play. This would have been one of HIS SIGNINGS. It’s possible the most bizarre player we’ve been linked with in years and we actually bidding for him.
ETH was going to present him to us this week if that club had accepted. That’s abit mad if you ask me

the lack of clever targets is also a worry. Does he have his own wish list of clever abs affordable gems playing football in various clubs around Europe.

The 89 minute triple change as well was abit wtf...

It’s early doors but notes are being taken.
Closed Thread