United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-08-2023, 12:18 AM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
I don't think the quiggler is a wum. I think he's actually certifiable.
Cheers pal, much appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastvan
Midfields been touched on this forum a thousand times so...

Forward line:

Rashford on the left, we've already had two mangers (Ole, Rangnick) attempt to mould him into a number 9.....didn't work....doubt it will work this time.

The options for the club aren't great...I hate to say this...but if Marital can stay fit...give him a go, maybe he can refind his form and start scoring goals again.
This.

Rashers on the left

Martial up the miggle

One of our puff pastries in the right. Whoever is least shite in training this week.

Unread 20-08-2023, 12:45 AM
Hank Scorpio

We need four signings, 2 actual midfielders, a striker who can play now and another defender.
Looking pretty obvious that we're going to take plenty of more hammerings this season away from home and given that wolves had us pretty much figured out it's unlikely that our home results will be as good as last season.
Assuming no significant signings are made it would be a start for EtH to start with our more productive players in their strongest positions.
That means dropping Antony and Mount and playing Rashford off the left.

Unread 20-08-2023, 05:22 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
are you loving this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
Jesus dude, pump your brakes bro.

The game is barely 3 hrs over and you’re gleefully leaping around like a 17yr old Irish American on st Patrick’s day.

Calm your farm Chieftain.
Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
If you are wound up with people disagreeing with you then I don't know what to tell you.
Lol. Is that 2 people disagreeing with me? Really? £#%&!ing hell

Unread 20-08-2023, 09:04 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
shyeah, right. I disagree with signing amrabat or having anyone play alongside cass.

Unread 20-08-2023, 09:24 AM
armchair

Quote:
idk you could argue that you calling anyone who disagrees with you a wum is basically dehumanising them and we know what that leads to. Not saying you are worse than hitler obviously.

Unread 20-08-2023, 09:28 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
shyeah, right. I disagree with signing amrabat or having anyone play alongside cass.
I genuinely don't care.

I look at your posts (same with MNIH and marlo) and it's impossible to tell when you're not just looking for a reaction. If that's not what you're intending to do, fair enough but I can't be arsed with it. It's puerile.

Quote:
idk you could argue that you calling anyone who disagrees with you a wum is basically dehumanising them and we know what that leads to. Not saying you are worse than hitler obviously.
I dont mind anyone disagreeing with me, it's the childish, outlandish bullshit which (see above) you just can't take seriously because its so pathetic. Sack the manager, Andrew Tate Top G, Every player we have who isn't black is shit etc - with some of the 'opinions' being fit for 4 year olds, is it any wonder people think "wum"? It's not just me saying it, is it?

Anyway, the ignore function is there and it's getting used.

Unread 20-08-2023, 09:39 AM
armchair

Quote:
Anyway, the ignore function is there and it's getting used.
We both know that isn't true

It's all good just remember to have fun.

Unread 20-08-2023, 09:46 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
We both know that isn't true

It's all good just remember to have fun.
Just added the 3 helmets to it. Marvellous.

Fun, good. WUM, boring.

Much love.

Unread 20-08-2023, 09:51 AM
Finport Red

Quote:
Just added the 3 helmets to it. Marvellous.

Fun, good. WUM, boring.

Much love.
Did you get out of the wrong side of a bed that’s alongside your bedroom window this morning ?

Unread 20-08-2023, 09:53 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finport Red
Did you get out of the wrong side of a bed that’s alongside your bedroom window this morning ?
United, isn't it?

Fuming.

Unread 20-08-2023, 11:05 AM
My Name is Heath

Damn, I thought I was right with Magic

I like him :-(

Opinions may get magnified a touch on here, partly to let off steam we wouldn’t do in real life,

Greenwood for example - nothing wrong with bouncing ideas off to help come to a conclusion.

On this though, I honestly do not think what we were saying was that unrealistic. We may overegg the pudding but I honestly feel we need a midfielder and a reliable striker.

Unread 20-08-2023, 11:43 AM
jem

Quote:
I genuinely don't care.
not enough to read my posts, clearly, because none of your responses seem related to anything I've written.

probably best you do put me on ignore, because it will save me having to state this repeatedly after another bullshit reply.

apparently, saying our midfield lacks balance is wumming. coming from the same people saying our midfield lacks balance.

Unread 20-08-2023, 02:11 PM
magic_cantona

It is nice and refreshing to see your ignore list blotting out the s

Carry on 👍🏻

Unread 20-08-2023, 02:17 PM
jem

Quote:
It is nice and refreshing to see your ignore list blotting out the s

Carry on 👍🏻
am starting to warm to mc.

Unread 20-08-2023, 02:26 PM
marlo

Quote:
, Every player we have who isn't black is shit etc -
who does this?

Unread 20-08-2023, 03:03 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

Magic’s a few hours/days away from a flounce.

Rather than stabilise the ship we need a couple of proper good performances to build confidence levels. Right now they don’t seem to believe fully in themselves, each other or the system.

Unread 20-08-2023, 03:05 PM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic

Rather than stabilise the ship we need a couple of proper good performances to build confidence levels. Right now they don’t seem to believe fully in themselves, each other or the system.
This is also true.

Need a power game v Forest.

Dreading Arsenal though. We need all our players pulling in an 8 or 9 performance.

Just think at a minimum we need to put a workhorse next to Casemiro for the arse game

Unread 20-08-2023, 03:41 PM
pedr0

I'd be tempted to just do The Scottish Player in for garnacho, especially for arsenal away.

move rashford out left and put Bruno into a free role / false 9.

Unread 20-08-2023, 03:46 PM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedr0
I'd be tempted to just do The Scottish Player in for garnacho, especially for arsenal away.

move rashford out left and put Bruno into a free role / false 9.
That’s a really good idea tbh.

We need to not get overrun vs The Gunners.

So Casemiro The Scottish Player Mount

Behind

??
Bruno
Rashford

I’d possibly go for Sancho on the right vs Arsenal.

Ideally I’d go for Lindelof instead of Mount but that’s a minor quibble

Unread 20-08-2023, 04:03 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic

Nah, not now the Tandem Trio have been binned

Closed Thread