United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 15-04-2023, 04:39 PM
Bunker Buster

There is no gang, there is no mates, speech you don't agree with should be challenged, discourse is healthy....

Unread 15-04-2023, 04:51 PM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
There is no gang, there is no mates, speech you don't agree with should be challenged, discourse is healthy....
Yes - but when people overstep there are 2 choices

Get worked up or walk away

What would I do in real,life? Someone up in my grill giving me shit? If in a pub I’d make a joke and back off and avoid them.

That’s all I’m doing. There are plenty of people with differing opinions - Travvers for example on some things - but I like and respect him a lot and always listen to his opinion. Happy to be called out by him and to reflect what I’ve said.

I fundamentally disagree with Jem on what I consider the biggest issue of the last 20 years but I still really like him.

Anyway….back on track….

Will be fascinating to see how this goes.if this were UK based I’d say there would be a huge tax investigation which could outweigh the cost of divorce.

I wonder if this is why Ronaldo doesn’t marry either - fear of losing so much in a divorce.

Unread 16-04-2023, 01:03 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Weren't you on here bragging about cheating on your pregnant Mrs? Would have thought you'd approve of his actions tbh.

Unread 16-04-2023, 07:28 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath

I fundamentally disagree with Jem on what I consider the biggest issue of the last 20 years but I still really like him.
Valencia centre mid?

Unread 16-04-2023, 08:30 PM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Valencia centre mid?

Just what the heck was he thinking
Closed Thread