Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-02-2010, 09:34 PM
Bunker Buster

Default Re: Tonight's Champions League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop

You're a massive shit stirrer.
i was stating a fact from the evidence online......

He truly hates the thought of him as a united manager....

which is sad.

Unread 25-02-2010, 09:38 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
i was stating a fact from the evidence online......

He truly hates the thought of him as a united manager....

which is sad.
He's got a good reason not to want him at United. Just needs to take a deep breath before posting.

Unread 25-02-2010, 11:00 PM
S/Side.Red

Default Re: speaking of commentators...

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
like a shot. i think moyes is the closest thing around to a young fergie. fantastic manager imo.
So it wasn't his Everton side that set up with ten men behind the ball tonight at Alvalade against the worst Sporting side in years and were soundly beaten 3-0 having had just three attempts on goal in the whole match? Sporting's biggest win of the season

Unread 26-02-2010, 07:07 AM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
So it wasn't his Everton side that set up with ten men behind the ball tonight at Alvalade against the worst Sporting side in years and were soundly beaten 3-0 having had just three attempts on goal in the whole match? Sporting's biggest win of the season
poor display, wasn't it? sporting were impressive, looked like they really wanted it. what's your opinion on veloso and moutinho?

Unread 26-02-2010, 07:28 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argentina
Cech out for the season
A month says the BBC.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...ea/8535619.stm

Unread 26-02-2010, 07:37 AM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
Where did you learn a word like bonce
Here.

tbf I lived in the UK from 1988 to 1991, but I don't think much of the slang from back then is still in play. Back then it was all "ackers" and "baghead" and "Liverpool have won the League."

Unread 26-02-2010, 07:58 AM
borsuk

Thumbs down Re: Tonight's Champions League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
Here.

tbf I lived in the UK from 1988 to 1991, but I don't think much of the slang from back then is still in play. Back then it was all "ackers" and "baghead" and "Liverpool have won the League."
was your mouth out with soap young man. we don't want language like that on here.

Unread 26-02-2010, 08:12 AM
Sandman

Quote:
poor display, wasn't it? sporting were impressive, looked like they really wanted it. what's your opinion on veloso and moutinho?
what's your opinion on them?

Unread 26-02-2010, 08:31 AM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman
what's your opinion on them?
plenty of talent, don't seem to be making the progress expected a couple of years back. i thought moutinho especially would be making waves by now but both seem to have tailed off somewhat.

Unread 26-02-2010, 09:42 AM
dunk

Call me sizeist, but Moutinho is too small and lightweight, talented, but will always be held back.

Veloso looked better as a LB, no thanks.

Unread 26-02-2010, 09:55 AM
zzalsar3

How come people have time in their life to watch all these matches ? I dont know how you do it. Credit it you for being so desicated.

Unread 26-02-2010, 10:04 AM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzalsar3
How come people have time in their life to watch all these matches ? I dont know how you do it. Credit it you for being so desicated.
very good

Unread 26-02-2010, 04:17 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
plenty of talent, don't seem to be making the progress expected a couple of years back. i thought moutinho especially would be making waves by now but both seem to have tailed off somewhat.
Would agree.

They're very different types of personality. Moutinho is a quiet lad and great professional (could call him the Sporting version of Paul Scholes) and up until this season remarkably consistent over the last few years. He'll always give 100% and he's a nice passer of the ball, but I don't think he's ever really had that true star quality or little bit extra to take him to the very highest level.

Veloso is a bit of a prat. Unlike Moutinho, as soon as he got some attention he let it go to his head, stopped focusing on playing football and disappeared up his own arse. Seems to have settled down a little this season, though. Outstanding technical ability and probably still has the potential to go far if he wants it badly enough.

Both would do well to seek a move this summer though, as Sporting are a shambles.

Unread 26-02-2010, 05:58 PM
rafabio

Quote:
nice attempt to divert attention from the question

the result was nothing to do with sporting wanting it more. it was due to moyes tactical ineptitude

moyes for OT thank god it won't happen. or we will be the bud of jokes in premier league
Closed Thread