United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-03-2008, 02:10 AM
dunk

Default £#%&!ing Benitez...

What a #@&%!.

The Game was even until the sending off. - Erm, 1-0 down and unable to get the ball or get out of your own half for all but the opening 6 minutes or so.

They had us under pressure for 15 minutes of the 2nd half before our 2nd goal. - He must think that applying pressure to the opposition means letting them have the ball and create chance after chance whilst struggling to maintain any possession of note.

Mascherano is a top professional and, therefore didn't deserve to sent off, he meant nothing by it, he just asked the ref what happened. - What about the 4-5 fouls besides his booking or the 6 or 7 times he harassed the ref regarding decisions, abusively (No doubt under instructions to keep the ref under pressure)

£#%&! me, the delusion starts with the £#%&!ing manager there, self pity, everyone else's fault, he was £#%&!ing born to manage them. I hope he's there for other 10 years, although, looking at his face, he may have similar problems to Houllier before too long.

I'm £#%&!ing gutted we didn't score 6.

Oh, and Torres is a lucky £#%&!er, he should've been sent off too.

Unread 24-03-2008, 02:21 AM
S/Side.Red

They started relatively brightly, but after the first few minutes they were never really in the game. The red card was certainly no turning point.

Unread 24-03-2008, 02:23 AM
Luffy

we went onto the pitch looking like we wanted to dismantle them and we did repeatedly.

They looked like a bunch of guys who were running around hoping something would fall for them.

VDS barely made a save while we could have scored 7.

Unread 24-03-2008, 02:34 AM
Grimson

I love that they have a sense of injustice. It's that kind of delusion that makes them think they're good enough, and stops them re-evaluating everything they do and changing the entire mentality of their club.

It's what Fergie did when he arrived, Wenger too to be fair to him.

Unread 24-03-2008, 02:37 AM
silv

yeah cos its ronaldo who is quiet in the big games

Unread 24-03-2008, 02:39 AM
Tumescent Throb

But Rooney was a lone front man.

How can it be true that we should've done to them at least what we did to Arsenal, when Rooney was, and whisper it quietly, also a lone front man.

Unread 24-03-2008, 02:41 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
yeah cos its ronaldo who is quiet in the big games
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
But Rooney was a lone front man.

How can it be true that we should've done to them at least what we did to Arsenal, when Rooney was, and whisper it quietly, also a lone front man.
?

Unread 24-03-2008, 02:42 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
I love that they have a sense of injustice. It's that kind of delusion that makes them think they're good enough, and stops them re-evaluating everything they do and changing the entire mentality of their club.

It's what Fergie did when he arrived, Wenger too to be fair to him.
You know what, that's spot on.

Their self-pity is their enemy and they don't even realise it

Unread 24-03-2008, 02:46 AM
tatty

Mascherano didn't deserve to be sent off.

If you think differently then put a United player in the same position and ask yourself if you'd still think it was a red card.

Funny as £#%&! though.

Unread 24-03-2008, 02:47 AM
waynes ear's

Liverpool FC

shitting it that the bastarding red @#%&!s from up the east lancs are fast dismantling the long held belief that they are the most successful english club

cant £#%&!ing wait to knock those £#%&!ers off the perch and watch the @#%&!s choke on their own chicken

scouse @#%&!s

Unread 24-03-2008, 02:48 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
Mascherano didn't deserve to be sent off.

If you think differently then put a United player in the same position and ask yourself if you'd still think it was a red card.

Funny as £#%&! though.
He did deserve to be sent off, for £#%&! sake.

If it was a United player, I'd say the same.He looked like he was desperate to go.How many times after his DESERVED first booking did he chase after Bennett and mouth '£#%&! off' at him?

Totally deserved.

Unread 24-03-2008, 02:49 AM
tatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Liverpool FC

shitting it that the bastarding red @#%&!s from up the east lancs are fast dismantling the long held belief that they are the most successful english club

cant £#%&!ing wait to knock those £#%&!ers off the perch and watch the @#%&!s choke on their own chicken

scouse @#%&!s
Fowl way to go.

Unread 24-03-2008, 02:53 AM
tatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
He did deserve to be sent off, for £#%&! sake.

If it was a United player, I'd say the same.He looked like he was desperate to go.How many times after his DESERVED first booking did he chase after Bennett and mouth '£#%&! off' at him?

Totally deserved.
We'll have to agree to disagree.

Swearing at refs has become the norm and so you could argue that he has been punished for the very same offence that scores of players in the premiership alone get away with week in week out.

That's not to say they should be getting away with it but you've got to have consistency otherwise the boot with be on the other foot at some point.

I've said for a long time that dissent could be crushed within 4 months if referees hammered players with reds for any sort of dissent.

Unread 24-03-2008, 02:57 AM
Grimson

Quote:
I've said for a long time that dissent could be crushed within 4 months if referees hammered players with reds for any sort of dissent.
And the decision to do that, at least temporarily, was made pretty clear after the midweek Chelsea-Spurs game. Benitez knew it, too - he was shouting 'No Javier, No Javier' as he ran at the ref. No complaints.

Unread 24-03-2008, 02:59 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Fowl way to go.
i thinks its the breast way to go with those murderers

Unread 24-03-2008, 03:00 AM
Tumescent Throb

It wasn't just that petulant act of dissent, it was more his defiance; for some reason best known to himself Mascherano was acting out a personal feud with the referee. There was only ever going to be one winner. Much like the match itself, really.

Unread 24-03-2008, 03:03 AM
Luffy

If it was one of our players going nuts i.e. Rooney I'd be swearing at the TV for him to stop being a plonker, but someone usually has a word to calm him down. cant believe alonso just let him go tbh. to be fair none of our players would go berserk over nothing, and if theres a serious injustice then the refs a @#%&!. there was no injustice today at all....

Crazy thing is it happened at a Liverpool freekick

Unread 24-03-2008, 03:04 AM
tatty

He did seem to be wound up but then so would I if I found I had 48 huge teeth in my mouth instead of the regulation 32.

Unread 24-03-2008, 03:05 AM
Grimson

Quote:
He did seem to be wound up but then so would I if I found I had 48 huge teeth in my mouth instead of the regulation 32.

Unread 24-03-2008, 03:06 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
class
Closed Thread