United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 24-07-2017, 10:28 AM
waynes ear's

this thread stinks of piss this morning

christ

Unread 24-07-2017, 10:53 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's

christ

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopkins

we needed 2
lost another 2 (zlat and rooney)
that makes it 4 down
bought lukaku
so now needing 3

Essien's calculator ain't got shit on Marlo's abacus

Unread 24-07-2017, 11:01 AM
hopkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
Essien's calculator ain't got shit on Marlo's abacus

trainee accountant to football agent. mans got to know his numbers

Unread 24-07-2017, 11:24 AM
Denis Irwell

Proud of the lads

Sat comfortably on the lead until Linda's brainfart

Madrid try hards kicking seven shades hoping to get a start next time out

Got some fitness in and apart from the ref watching that @#%&! Oscar clattering Herrera, for the third time in a minute, avoided injury, which I suspect was uppermost in the players' minds after seeing the snide hopefulistas kicking everything that moved

Probably win the tournament. Habit developing.

Unread 24-07-2017, 11:59 AM
Chorlton74

im sure given time, Lindelof will bed in well. Vidic i recall didn't have the greatest of starts, and way back when, neither did Pallister. im sure all will be fine.

Unread 24-07-2017, 12:10 PM
Billy Redface

You know people are starved of football when they're losing their shit over a 1-1 friendly draw against the best side in Europe.

Unread 24-07-2017, 12:14 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
You know people are starved of football when they're losing their shit over a 1-1 friendly draw against the best side in Europe.

... and when commentators are saying "United can't get the ball off them" as they watch Madrid repeatedly making square passes around the centre circle

Unread 24-07-2017, 12:17 PM
20 times

Quote:
Proper £#%&!ing oddballs mate

Unread 24-07-2017, 12:26 PM
Cream

Quote:
This is going too far the other way now.

It was a peculiarly shit 2nd half after bringing on our big guns, and Madrid taking off theirs.

I think we won the penalty shootout 1-0. It was that shit. They were shit. We were shit. The ref was shit. Even the pitch was shit.

The single incident up front ended with Fellaini pinging it into row zee.

At the back, it was lindy trying to do the same but with one of their players.

Nobody's losing their shit. More scratching their heads.

Unread 24-07-2017, 12:49 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
This is going too far the other way now.

It was a peculiarly shit 2nd half after bringing on our big guns, and Madrid taking off theirs.

I think we won the penalty shootout 1-0. It was that shit. They were shit. We were shit. The ref was shit. Even the pitch was shit.

The single incident up front ended with Fellaini pinging it into row zee.

At the back, it was lindy trying to do the same but with one of their players.

Nobody's losing their shit. More scratching their heads.
Only two more days till the next one

Haters assemble....

Unread 24-07-2017, 12:57 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

Haters assemble....
Will you be awake for that one, White Van Winkle?

Get a grip.

Unread 24-07-2017, 01:02 PM
gbmufc

When I saw the starting eleven I thought we would get tonked to be honest but I was pleasantly surprised how we faired in the first half. We wern`t in any great danger at the back and I thought Fozzie, Bailly and Jones coped pretty well although Blind was struggling on the left. Lingard could have had a hat trick before the break. Marcelo..what a player for a full back!

Second half was as piss poor as the penalties.

Unread 24-07-2017, 01:03 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Will you be awake for that one, White Van Winkle?

Get a grip.
On nights so yeah, I'll be paid to watch it.....

Unread 24-07-2017, 01:16 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:

Haters assemble....
MUFC 3 - Barca 1

CALLING IT NOW

Unread 24-07-2017, 01:50 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
It seems certain players get shit no matter what they do. Neither Fellaini or Martial were bad last night, nor was Lindelof one moment aside, in ridiculous conditions 4th game of preseason. Martial & Fellaini played 90 minutes ffs. Shit pen though..
fellaini did ok (apart from the miss), but that's a bad thing. him trying hard and being sort of effective is just what we don't need in midfield. what he does badly will cost us.

Unread 24-07-2017, 01:53 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:

Nobody's losing their shit.
New to Sparky pol ?...

I'm not saying it wasn't shit. It's more people start to assess the upcoming season and draw conclusions about players based on a nothing draw in a friendly.

Pre season rarely has any bearing on the actual season. Obviously you don't wanna get thumped 5-0 every game, but I think they should all be taken with a pinch of salt.

Unread 24-07-2017, 01:54 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
New to Sparky pol ?...

I'm not saying it wasn't shit. It's more people start to assess the upcoming season and draw conclusions about players based on a nothing draw in a friendly.

Pre season rarely has any bearing on the actual season. Obviously you don't wanna get thumped 5-0 every game, but I think they should all be taken with a pinch of salt.
Are folk allowed to enjoy them ?

Unread 24-07-2017, 01:56 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Are folk allowed to enjoy them ?
I haven't decided yet.

Unread 24-07-2017, 03:08 PM
Crumps

Quote:
New to Sparky pol ?...

As long as no one gets badly injured and you get a few results it's a decent pre season. Anyone proper moaning about it should be on a register.

Unread 24-07-2017, 03:32 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's

christ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Proud of the lads

Sat comfortably on the lead until Linda's brainfart

Madrid try hards kicking seven shades hoping to get a start next time out

Got some fitness in and apart from the ref watching that c*** Oscar clattering Herrera, for the third time in a minute, avoided injury, which I suspect was uppermost in the players' minds after seeing the snide hopefulistas kicking everything that moved

Probably win the tournament. Habit developing.
very harsh pen

Quote:
On nights so yeah, I'll be paid to watch it.....

everyone should be