United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 20-03-2023, 01:51 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by chooch
Unbelievably the Guardian rambling on about two clear penalties for Fulham. Maybe not so unbelievable. The piss boiling is ramping up.
We’ve had Casemiro sent off twice in ridiculous circumstances, i don’t remember any of our players pushing the ref around. Whatever they feel about what decisions they should have had, doesn’t excuse the meltdown

Unread 20-03-2023, 02:15 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Not sure who the co-pilot was but he and Tyler were surprisingly compliant with all 3 red cards.

They should be hit for failing to control players, manager, coaching staff, bus driver etc
I couldn’t figure out who the co commentator was either but he said something of seethe late on.

not verbatim “Sabitzer barely had a kick before Fulham went down to 9”. Whether that type of thing is true or not it shows who you’re pulling for.

Unread 20-03-2023, 04:10 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
I couldn’t figure out who the co commentator was either but he said something of seethe late on.

not verbatim “Sabitzer barely had a kick before Fulham went down to 9”. Whether that type of thing is true or not it shows who you’re pulling for.
Perhaps I should’ve said “relatively compliant“ according to what I have come to expect. Tyler usually has a few snides to feed the ABU gallery.

We’ve done really well since the “collapse “ a couple of weeks ago. Even with a full side out, never mind missing Eriksen, Casemiro, and Varane and no striker. Not sure how many of our players are on international duty or how many games/days but hopefully some ofthose involved are rotated a bit

Unread 20-03-2023, 04:20 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Secretly love Mitrovic me ...

:
You sure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Had Fulham kept their heads and just accepted that it was a penalty they had every chance of hanging on to a draw. They should £#%&! the manager and Mitrovic.
If Sancho had buried that ball like he should have, they'd probably have come back and won.

Crazy couple of minutes. Magic of the cup.

Unread 20-03-2023, 08:34 AM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman

Not too far off the truth for Sabitzer, tbf.

Unread 20-03-2023, 09:46 AM
Dr Stranger

Love those sort of “%@#$&!s to this!” Finishes.

Unread 20-03-2023, 11:34 AM
Dr Stranger

25 games in 88 days since the World Cup

19 wins, 4 draws, 2 losses.

Long-terms Injuries to Eriksen, Garnacho & Martial. 7 game suspension for Casemiro and zero money to spend til we sell the club.

Still in every competition and bagged a cup.

And you’ve still got people like Roy Keane saying we don’t look as good as we did. No shit, ETH is working miracles given the circumstances.

Unread 20-03-2023, 11:40 AM
dunk

9 games in 28 days in April

Unread 20-03-2023, 12:11 PM
Sparky***

*accidentally posted this on the Betis thread

The aftermath to this is absolutely hilarious. Everyone’s head has fallen off.

The amount of Fulham and Newcastle fans crying on the radio that Bruno wasn’t sent off for touching the linesman against Liverpool. Glorious whataboutery

Unread 20-03-2023, 12:11 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger

Long-terms Injuries to Eriksen, Garnacho & Martial. 7 game suspension for Casemiro and zero money to spend til we sell the club.

And you’ve still got people like Roy Keane saying we don’t look as good as we did. No shit, ETH is working miracles given the circumstances.
Yep. It's no surprise they look a bit leggy at times is it ffs. I'm hoping this international break has come at the right time for us in terms of getting some injured players back and also a rest for some of them. A few tactical dropouts would be nice.

Unread 20-03-2023, 12:15 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

The amount of Fulham and Newcastle fans crying on the radio that Bruno wasn’t sent off for touching the linesman against Liverpool. Glorious whataboutery
Newcastle fans are all about us since the Carabao. They're absolutely SEETHING

More weird though, is that they see us as some sort of Derby (a Derby, not County) type rivalry now Nobody cares. Absolute Almirons.

Unread 20-03-2023, 12:15 PM
puressence

Quote:

the same newcastle fans saying pope wasn't a red v wolves last week

Unread 20-03-2023, 12:18 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger

He really is a bit of a tit at times, Keane.

Proud of the lads.

Unread 20-03-2023, 12:23 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
9 games in 28 days in April
GREAT AINT IT

Even my mum said yes .. why are utd on tv every three days ffs

Unread 20-03-2023, 01:17 PM
RedNick80

Quote:

You watch the two and TBF there is not a great deal between them. Also what about our whataboutery with Casimiro's challenge last week?

Not sure exactly what my point is, but wonderful double whatabouterry by me there.

Unread 20-03-2023, 01:35 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedNick80
You watch the two and TBF there is not a great deal between them.
aside from just about everything, I agree.

the lino actually grabbed bruno first, but bruno was just moving him aside so he didn't run into him, as he wanted to get restarted. not complaining about a decision, not assaulting the lino. the lino didn't even notice the "push", which was more like trump touching the queen.

mitrovic was in the ref's face and pushing him aggressively and got even more in the ref's face after being red carded. was more like a nikki bella forearm smash*. hi, quiggler.

Unread 20-03-2023, 01:36 PM
djsst

Turns out it's all our fault.

Unread 20-03-2023, 01:49 PM
Bunker Buster

Linesmen don't have the same amount as respect as refs, that's just how it is....

Who wants to be a linesman, aspiring to raise your little flag, even VARE has took more of your very little workload off you ...

Those who can ref, those who can't teach / run the line ...

Unread 20-03-2023, 01:51 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence

Even my mum said yes
I’d heard

Unread 20-03-2023, 01:57 PM
Big Norm

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsst
Even Dermot Gallagher is looking at him as if to say wtf are you talking about.