United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 19-03-2017, 01:53 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Can see now why Rashford is out wide most of the time.

Beats people for fun but can't finish
Have to hope that will come, composure through experience but moving forward I like the possibilities of a Rashford, Martial, Griezeman/Mata and Mikki front line.

Like may be an understatement, interchanging at will, all capable of scoring and creating.

Unread 19-03-2017, 01:54 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Yep. Really showed he can't finish last season. He is 19 you berk.
I'm beginning to think he's not going to be world class finisher everyone thinks he will.

There's a bloke in the studio who would have had a hat trick today out there at 19.

saffers

Mourinho is anti football and hates young players remember lads

dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
He thinks too much. When he's instinctively finishing he's great but when he's got a bit of time his end product is poor
The same thing was constantly said of Andy Cole..

Unread 19-03-2017, 01:55 PM
AK14

Thought this was on at 3 so I'm out for the £#%&!ing day!

How we playing, what's the team?

Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
People slating a 19 year old united kid...

Bat shit mental...
Eh up, the cavalry is in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Have to hope that will come, composure through experience but moving forward I like the possibilities of a Rashford, Martial, Mbappe, Griezeman/Mata and Mikki front line.

Like may be an understatement, interchanging at will, all capable of scoring and creating.
agreed pol agreed

atticusgrinch

An absolute @#%&! of a team. The @#%&!s are doing alright though.

Unread 19-03-2017, 01:56 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
The same thing was constantly said of Andy Cole..
Andy Cole has 187 premier league goals, scored big goals in europe away at juve, barca

Underappreciated, maybe because of the pigment of his skin!

Unread 19-03-2017, 01:57 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Andy Cole has 187 premier league goals, scored big goals in europe away at juve, barca

Underappreciated
Exactly. Was %@#$&!s when they said it about him as well.

Unread 19-03-2017, 01:58 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Exactly. Was %@#$&!s when they said it about him as well.

Unread 19-03-2017, 01:59 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Eh up, the cavalry is in

agreed pol agreed
Mbappe looks great but dream scenario would be Ousmane Dembele if we are looking at wonder kids.

Get him before Madrid, Barca or Bayern make it impossible.

Unread 19-03-2017, 02:00 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Pretty sure his biggest critic on here is black pal.

andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Thought this was on at 3 so I'm out for the £#%&!ing day!

How we playing, what's the team?
A bit uninspiring apart from Rashford who's terrorising them but been a bit wasteful. The goal was good. Defence is deep and wobbly, would like a goal or two more to feel comfortable.

dunk

Quote:
Mbappe looks great but dream scenario would be Ousmane Dembele if we are looking at wonder kids.

Lots of chatter about Mbappe atm. Monaco probably love us shopping there, we paid for their £#%&!ing team

Get both ffs. Needs must.

Unread 19-03-2017, 02:01 PM
Switching Off

Decent first half. Reds.

MJ Ramone

Rashford is quality & should have started far more games this season instead of Zlatan. I don't care how many people disagree with me on that.
*I've been saying it all season so it's got £#%&! all to do with today btw.

We've played pretty well but as always we just don't get enough men in the box when we're in good attacking situations.

Part 36 Offer

Quote:

Yeah he's outstanding isn't he. Would love them both!

AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
A bit uninspiring apart from Rashford who's terrorising them but been a bit wasteful. The goal was good. Defence is deep and wobbly, would like a goal or two more to feel comfortable.
Cheers pal

5 at the back?

Carrick and Fellaini in midfield?

Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo

Andy ? ANDY IS THAT YOU (Roo) ?

You're almost putting a.....no...no no no no no...

Positive spin ?

Fake news!SAD

marlo

we don't have to all rate the same players.

I personally don't think technically he is good enough right now for a top team. Others disagree with me I don't really care.

its not like I'm seeing evidence to have me eating my words. It's just near misses, running the ball out of play...

hope he can at least just get a goal today as we need a win as a team but won't hold my breath