United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 13-02-2014, 09:22 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
We don't have a style of play anymore as such, unless cautious and negative are classed as style.

We have been outplayed at home by West Brom, Newcastle, Everton & Southampton ffs.
not by Newcastle, Everton

and Southampton we weren't tbf

Southampton played better at OT last year

Unread 13-02-2014, 09:24 PM
Mr Castro

We have a top 3 side. We have a mid table manager managing way above his level employing outdated tactics.

We essentially put unleaded petrol into a diesel car when we employed Moyes.

Unread 13-02-2014, 09:44 PM
Furry Russian hats

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
We don't have a style of play anymore as such, unless cautious and negative are classed as style.

We have been outplayed at home by West Brom, Newcastle, Everton & Southampton ffs.
Of course we have a style of play, get it out wide and cross it in. Hoofing it aimlessly upfield also seems to be in vogue.

Oh for the days when you could come on Fred and just read about people moaning about winning. :shakehead:

Unread 13-02-2014, 09:49 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furry Russian hats
Of course we have a style of play, get it out wide and cross it in. Hoofing it aimlessly upfield also seems to be in vogue.

Oh for the days when you could come on Fred and just read about people moaning about winning. :shakehead:
like big Muffers (take it he's flounced btw)...coming on and moaning after a 4-0 win over Hull:shakehead:

Unread 13-02-2014, 09:50 PM
Aman27deep

A chain is as strong as it's weakest link - our weakest link is undoubtedly Moyes.

Unread 13-02-2014, 10:46 PM
Tumescent Throb

funny thread

the fact anyone would actually reference talksport to have a dig at united shows how far the doom narrative has stooped

Unread 13-02-2014, 10:48 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
funny thread

the fact anyone would actually reference talksport to have a dig at united shows how far the doom narrative has stooped
It hasn't had to stoop at all you #@&%!. are you £#%&!ing blind and stupid

Unread 13-02-2014, 10:51 PM
Ethers

Quote:
funny thread

Doom narrative

There is no narrative needed you silly @#%&!. Just take a look at the league table, and laugh. Or cry. Or both.

Unread 13-02-2014, 11:18 PM
Crumps

Quote:
funny thread

I am and always have looked for the silver lining in pretty much anything to do with the club which sees me agree with you despite the other 99% thinking you and by proxy me are crackers.

I am finding it extremely hard to agree remotely with you on some shit at the moment. The press and @#%&!s are going easy on us if anything at the moment. It is just wrong decision after wrong decision at the moment.

Unread 13-02-2014, 11:20 PM
Bunker Buster

The only person connected with United to have an even worse season than moyes is throb....

You have to respect his stance, but every week it gets worse for the lad...like the captain of the titanic...

"Play on Ashley......play on"

Unread 13-02-2014, 11:27 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
The only person connected with United to have an even worse season than moyes is throb....

You have to respect his stance, but every week it gets worse for the lad...like the captain of the titanic...

"Play on Ashley......play on"
If the captain of the Titanic refused to acknowledge there was even a leak.

At the moment

Unread 13-02-2014, 11:29 PM
jem

I feel that I should defend throbbers.

he has always talked %@#$&!s. he's no fallen champion.

Unread 13-02-2014, 11:32 PM
Aman27deep

Well, if we were doing well then Throbbers would've been the only one chanting 'moyes out', so I'd not give him stick.

Unread 14-02-2014, 12:01 AM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
I am and always have looked for the silver lining in pretty much anything to do with the club which sees me agree with you despite the other 99% thinking you and by proxy me are crackers.

I am finding it extremely hard to agree remotely with you on some shit at the moment. The press and @#%&!s are going easy on us if anything at the moment. It is just wrong decision after wrong decision at the moment.
Its worse than that, if anything.

They relentlessly take the piss before almost invariably concluding "but Moyes needs to be given TIIIIIIME........"

Yes of course you are going to say that, you ABU @#%&!s

Unread 14-02-2014, 12:04 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem

he has always talked %@#$&!s. he's no fallen champion.
he thinks i need defending from dunk's particular brand of mouthy bullshit now

£#%&!ing hell

Unread 14-02-2014, 12:05 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
It hasn't had to stoop at all you #@&%!. are you £#%&!ing blind and stupid
stick to listening to adrian durham you £#%&!ing idiot :£#%&!er:

Unread 14-02-2014, 12:11 AM
Camel

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem

he has always talked balls. he's no fallen champion.
best poster on here, imo.

Unread 14-02-2014, 12:40 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camel
twinge

Unread 14-02-2014, 12:42 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps

at the moment i'm struggling at the moment for valid material i must admit at the moment.

Unread 14-02-2014, 12:55 AM
jem

Quote:
he thinks i need defending from dunk's particular brand of mouthy bullshit now

£#%&!ing hell
I fear you may have misread my post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camel
throb? must be me then.