United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-02-2023, 10:36 AM
tatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
One paragraph….someone is getting trolled.

Unread 11-02-2023, 10:37 AM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finport Red

Turning the sale of the world’s greatest football club into an episode script for Dragon’s Den. Lovely.

“Sorry Jim, while your bid was £2 billion higher than the Qataris, you’ve used two paragraphs.”
You have to provide proof of funds so this basically means we don’t give a shit about your reasons for wanting to buy the club, how deep are your pockets.

Unread 11-02-2023, 10:41 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finport Red

Turning the sale of the world’s greatest football club into an episode script for Dragon’s Den. Lovely.

“Sorry Jim, while your bid was £2 billion higher than the Qataris, you’ve used two paragraphs.”

Unread 11-02-2023, 10:43 AM
Sapien

Unread 11-02-2023, 10:46 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
You have to provide proof of funds so this basically means we don’t give a shit about your reasons for wanting to buy the club, how deep are your pockets.
Exactly.

You’d think that giving up something after nearly 20 years, you’d want to hear a potential buyers vision for the club.

Nope. Don’t waste our time with that shit. Slide a number across the table and make it big.

They really are disgusting parasites, aren’t they? I can’t wait til they’re gone, no matter who comes in.

Unread 11-02-2023, 10:58 AM
believe

Why would they care about what the new owners did with club? It’s be like selling your house and asking the new owner what their plans were with the kitchen .D

Unread 11-02-2023, 11:21 AM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Why would they care about what the new owners did with club? It’s be like selling your house and asking the new owner what their plans were with the kitchen .D
Add in how much shit the Glazers have got from the fans over the years and I think they'd be more than happy to stitch us up with some new dodgy owners. The type that would cut down all the lovely trees in the garden just to extend the patio area.

Unread 11-02-2023, 11:44 AM
Ethers

The point is that anyone who had some genuine affinity for the club, or felt any kind of responsibility towards it, would almost certainly want an idea at least of what the future held for the club under the various bidders.

The fact they’re not arsed in the slightest just confirms what parasites they are, all they’ve ever cared for is the money United could make them.

Not sure Patty could have made it any simpler tbh

Unread 11-02-2023, 11:48 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
The point is that anyone who had some genuine affinity for the club, or felt any kind of responsibility towards it, would almost certainly want an idea at least of what the future held for the club under the various bidders.

The fact they’re not arsed in the slightest just confirms what parasites they are, all they’ve ever cared for is the money United could make them.

Exactly.

Unread 11-02-2023, 11:52 AM
magic_cantona

So we're deffo saying that the Glazers only care about the cash?

Got it. Phew.

Unread 11-02-2023, 12:12 PM
Finport Red

“I like money. A lot!! If you had a lot of money, wanted to impress me and get into bed with me, how much would you be prepared to give me and, in one sentence, why? And that question goes to you first, number 1…”

Unread 11-02-2023, 12:27 PM
20LEgend1999

Quote:

Unread 11-02-2023, 12:37 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX
Add in how much shit the Glazers have got from the fans over the years and I think they'd be more than happy to stitch us up with some new dodgy owners. The type that would cut down all the lovely trees in the garden just to extend the patio area.
Which has actually happened in most of Britain tbf

Unread 11-02-2023, 12:37 PM
puressence

Camel ordered

Unread 11-02-2023, 01:44 PM
tatty

Quote:

Agree, it sticks in the throat.

Catarrhis.

Unread 11-02-2023, 03:28 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Camel ordered
when did you take up smoking?

Unread 11-02-2023, 03:40 PM
Wayne Jenkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
So we're deffo saying that the Glazers only care about the cash?

Got it. Phew.

Unread 11-02-2023, 04:10 PM
Denis Irwell

Glazers don’t care

Unread 11-02-2023, 04:15 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
I’d be £#%&!ed then.

Unread 11-02-2023, 05:55 PM
Gordon Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Well when you put it like that I suppose you've got a good point.
Closed Thread