Yes to Conte 29 26.13%
No to Conte 82 73.87%
Voters: 111. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 21-11-2021, 06:56 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Still no shot on target under conte getting beat by half a team Leeds the line being lead by a 19 year making full debut and ex red James scoring. But but but saffers said he was the chosen one
And again.

Unread 21-11-2021, 07:23 PM
puressence

Did well there against a Leeds team with 5 first teamers not playing 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Unread 21-11-2021, 07:24 PM
ryanMUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Did well there against a Leeds team with 5 first teamers not playing 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Sounds like something a #ConteOuter would say.

Unread 21-11-2021, 08:48 PM
saffers

Is Conte gonna be the new obsession now?

Good thing we didnt hire him, this place would have been a warzone.

Unread 21-11-2021, 08:56 PM
AK14

Spurs have got a pretty shit squad in comparison to us, so if he struggles there it doesn’t mean the same would have happened here.

We missed a trick not bringing him in imo.

Unread 21-11-2021, 08:58 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Spurs have got a pretty shit squad in Cl pay to us, so if he struggles there it doesn’t mean the same would have happened here.

We missed a trick not bringing him in imo.
Depends who we get in the summer, I guess.

Unread 21-11-2021, 09:04 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Depends who we get in the summer, I guess.
Even then I’d take him first tbh.

Add a DM and we’re built to win and he’d be the guy to have done it imo.

Ten Hag seems the fan’s favourite but he’ll need time to adapt and the right structure to succeed is my guess.

Unread 21-11-2021, 09:05 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:

Ten Hag seems the fan’s favourite but he’ll need time to adapt and the right structure to succeed is my guess.
Fair enough.

I quite like him too tbf. I’m surprised we didn’t even show an interest. I wonder if it’d be a same if he was available now.

Unread 21-11-2021, 09:07 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:

Barcelona want to get rid of de Jong apparently. Sign him and maybe it won’t be as bad . Don’t know if he is a number 10 or a holding player but I don’t think there needs to be too many changes to suit his style. Stick VDB a new CM Bruno Sancho rashford etc

Even lindelof is decent on the ball, it’s really only AWB who is complete rank technically

Unread 21-11-2021, 09:09 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Barcelona want to get rid of de Jong apparently. Sign him and maybe it won’t be as bad . Don’t know if he is a number 10 or a holding player but I don’t think there needs to be too many changes to suit his style. Stick VDB a new CM Bruno Sancho rashford etc

Even lindelof is decent on the ball, it’s really only AWB who is complete rank technically
Maybe pal and hopefully I’m wrong.

Unread 21-11-2021, 09:12 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Maybe pal and hopefully I’m wrong.
I think it’s more wishful thinking. Part of me think the board will #@&%! it up as usual. Part of me wants to be hopeful .

Unread 21-11-2021, 09:14 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
I think it’s more wishful thinking. Part of me think the board will #@&%! it up as usual. Part of me wants to be hopeful .
Yep.

We’ll end up with Zidane who doesn’t want to be here but we offered a ridiculous contract or something probably.

Maybe I’m just in full doooooooom mode.

Unread 21-11-2021, 09:17 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Yep.

We’ll end up with Zidane who doesn’t want to be here but we offered a ridiculous contract or something probably.

I really don’t want Rodgers or Zidane.

Unread 21-11-2021, 09:22 PM
Coracao

Quote:
I really don’t want Rodgers or Zidane.
More intrigued who this interim is going to be first.

Difficult to think of a suitable option

Unread 21-11-2021, 09:24 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao

Part of me wants Keane just for the lolz and to see Fred launched through the tactics board.

Unread 21-11-2021, 09:26 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Part of me wants Keane just for the lolz and to see Fred launched through the tactics board.
Fat Sam in for the Arsenal game, he loves giving it them lot.

Unread 21-11-2021, 09:46 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao

Probably end up appointing £#%&!ing Wenger for the rest of the season

Unread 21-11-2021, 10:10 PM
20LEgend1999

Think we should go for a different Special Guest manager each week. Could drive a lot of interest towards the press conference with the weekly reveal.

Just realised this is the Conte thread, so I'll add that I liked when he said "we have to change everything" in his interview. Probably a good indication of why he wasn't going to be considered by us.

Unread 21-11-2021, 10:13 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Yep.

Such a stupid thing. If he is here for the money his heart won’t be in it. He will half arsed it and get a big payout. You think we would learn by giving players big contracts but now we want to do it with a manager

Don’t think conte would be the right fit for us. I would have taken him as interim for 8/9 months or however long it is but I doubt he would want that

Unread 22-11-2021, 10:51 AM
TravellingRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Is Conte gonna be the new obsession now?

Good thing we didnt hire him, this place would have been a warzone.
Probably end up with Tom Conti.
Closed Thread