United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 10-02-2017, 09:26 PM
barca99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
how can a team scabbing a last gasp equaliser to escape OT with a point be the lowest point of the last 25 to 30 years?

what a £#%&!ing stupid thread.
It was a bit of a joke pal but seeing as you have piped up give me your lowest point of the last 25 years so i can rip it apart.

Unread 11-02-2017, 12:10 AM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Yep, liverpool coming to Old Trafford, winning 3 penalties (I still can't believe that) and romping away with a more than comfortable 3-0 win ranks as one of the lowest points I can remember.

Made even worse because in the 26 those @#%&!s have gone without winning the league, yo-yoing up and down the £#%&!ing table, they have never ever made it as easy for us at Anfield as we did for them that day.
Yep. Never been worse since that.

The ease with which Liverpool won was amazing. And they were always going to. They simply had to turn up.

We conceded three penalties. Three. All of them calamitous. And we should have conceded a fourth.

He was gone by that point.

Swansea at home in the Cup was the tipping point for me.

Unread 11-02-2017, 12:16 AM
andyroo

Should have been sacked after Swansea away in the League. Okay we won 4-1 but it was the first game.
Closed Thread